Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Server merger?

AntonO - - Boreas Spam

This server is dead. Not gonna invest any more of my money and time in it. I cant even fill my CTs anymore... which is just pure bull****

• Cultural Treaties Thread

AntonO - - Agora

NaWaR 30 CTs

• Server merger?

AntonO - - Boreas Spam

Quote from Soupy2: “This has been an ongoing topic across many server worlds for several month now. There have been rumors passed around that Gameforge has plans for another server merge, but that no official date for this has been declared. The last rumor I read was a planned server merge sometime around April 2018, but I would not bet any money on this. ” This is quite confusing if you ask me. game-forge is a business and they are losing players faster than ever just because of the fact that y…

• Server merger?

AntonO - - Boreas Spam

I think its about time to make a server Merger? Not many players that are actually playing .. and i cant even fill my CTs anymore ... A merger is needed badly .. i dont know to which server or how ,,,, but its about time we figured it out .. Any opinions on this?

• STORM v -Z- Declaration of War

AntonO - - Wars - Boreas

Quote from king-23: “Quote from RavensShadow: “Quote from king-23: “Quote from RavensShadow: “Well, so much for whoever in -Z- told me that this business with STORM would last "2 or 3 days at most" lol. I guess it's time for me to start building up some generals! ” Not sure I understand this comment? ” when we started pillaging STORM I didn't have an army ready, but I was told STORM would be wiped out in a day or two so no need to start building anything at that point since they wouldn't be done…

• Combat Reports -Z- VS STORM

AntonO - - Wars - Boreas

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

AntonO - - Agora

IGN: NaWaR #of CTs: 20

AntonO - - Wars - Boreas

First CR Battle for Kibreet (29.01.2018 0:52:26) NaWaR[-Z-] from S-1 vs Shoomakan[STORM] from Kibreet --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite.............................1234(-49) - Hoplite...............................0(-300) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer.....................319(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............…

AntonO - - Wars - Boreas

Attention! Storm had one job, to post a DOW and a CR Thread .. yet they failed, and thats why i am creating a new one. please post your CRs here.

• STORM v -Z- Declaration of War

AntonO - - Wars - Boreas

Was this too fast? -------------------------------------------- Battle for Kibreet (29.01.2018 0:52:26) NaWaR[-Z-] from S-1 vs Shoomakan[STORM] from Kibreet --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite.............................1234(-49) - Hoplite...............................0(-300) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer.....................319(-0) - .............…

AntonO - - Agora

20 Cts available more to come ign: NaWaR

AntonO - - Agora

15 CTs available IGN: NaWaR

• SPARTA declaring war on BONE

AntonO - - Wars - Boreas

Quote from ZombieGuy: “Quote from AntonO: “Quote from ares4you: “Quote from AntonO: “Quote from ares4you: “All BONE alliance against me LOL Alliance Gauntlet Wars AllianceStatus Your general points Enemy`s general points * Bad To The Bone - [BONE] * active * 2,331 * 5,791 * ” You really shouldn't be laughing mate ... Is this your way of making friendships? Let me bring it down to you ... its not working.I would offer my own help to Bone, but that would be an insult to their military force, ... i…

AntonO - - Wars - Boreas

Quote from ares4you: “Quote from AntonO: “Quote from ares4you: “All BONE alliance against me LOL Alliance Gauntlet Wars AllianceStatus Your general points Enemy`s general points * Bad To The Bone - [BONE] * active * 2,331 * 5,791 * ” You really shouldn't be laughing mate ... Is this your way of making friendships? Let me bring it down to you ... its not working. I would offer my own help to Bone, but that would be an insult to their military force, ... i dont think that they are even paying that…

AntonO - - Wars - Boreas

Quote from ares4you: “All BONE alliance against me LOL Alliance Gauntlet Wars AllianceStatus Your general points Enemy`s general points * Bad To The Bone - [BONE] * active * 2,331 * 5,791 * ” You really shouldn't be laughing mate ... Is this your way of making friendships? Let me bring it down to you ... its not working. I would offer my own help to Bone, but that would be an insult to their military force, ... i dont think that they are even paying that much attention to your ignored case. So b…

AntonO - - Wars - Boreas

God .......

• SPARTA vs BONE

AntonO - - Wars - Boreas

Hahahaha this guy is amazing XD Ireally cant wait to see who will win this XD

• [STORM]

AntonO - - Embassy - Boreas

Good luck to your alliance ... I am impressed

• EHRO VS -X- (CRS)

AntonO - - Wars - Boreas

Quote from chev: “One of the best battles I've fought it grueling 40 rounds/10 hours of battle. ” Very nice battle ...

• -X- Declares war on EHRO

AntonO - - Wars - Boreas

This was not a war count ... just wanted to show The people that we can have some nice battle in young servers too