Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 295.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• @BoQ you are so boring

Nho Huyn - - Achive - Ny

I got Viet Nominated to speak for our country's players because you are so weak. You do not have any vision. I can see that our country will be a great state soon. It could be like Florida in Asia. Bu you do not know how to play golf so you doom us to nothing better than selling snorkeling tours and making stinky fish sauce. You do not see the big picture. You think all about how you did so badly on your exams and now your girlfriend can not see you any more because her mother not like you. Mayb…

• Fernandochino you have no family

Nho Huyn - - Achive - Ny

You have no Dad. You do not know who is your Dad. Here on Ny I am your father. You do what I say or you shame your family and you have no honor. NoL has no leadership conflict. You do not understand our leadership. That is why you might win for a day but you will lose in time because you interfere in our game. You start war with NoL. That means you start war with all of me. Every alliance everywhere. You cannot fight that so you run away. We can make you run away a long time. Ny is our server. Y…

• Silly IV spam no gud

Nho Huyn - - Achive - Ny

IV beat us up a lot yesterday. Now they spam everything. This makes it hard to sell our accounts. My little sister works so hard to make Viet Nom Noms in Ika. I told her to remember to send carriers next time. IV have no honor. They kill her anyway but she is just little girl trying to make the money.

• NoL Never Surrender

Nho Huyn - - Achive - Ny

We make more multi to beat evil IV who no pay for #1 boom boom. How we do it: Make multi #1 build many troops. Make multi #2. Send it a lot of gold to buy troops from #1. Make multi #3. Buy troops from #2. Everybody same same so nevermind GameForge. All Ny is just one player except IV and BXS who run run run away. BoQ is me. NoL is me. If you not me do not pretend to be me.

• This no fair

Nho Huyn - - Achive - Ny

We make Black Rider long time boom boom but they no pay fair. So we make new black market multi. It sends army boys from one multi to other very quick. Gold too. Left hand wash right. Now every body scared NoL. Even dog. Scared they are. Even Mr. Spock scared but he ok. He come from our country. No be scared Mr. Spock! One day some man pay much bling bling for NoL big time long time boom boom time people. Then we can buy milk shake for girlfriend at McDonald's. McNuggets too 86db13518ad72ca30594…

• But since that's what you want to do, I extend my sympathies that you wasted all that gold to come bother me, popped a forge and had the best part of your navy sent on a very slow ride home. After just 7 rounds of battle you were left with nothing to do but sit around in my port for a few hours wondering what happened. You're welcome.

• BXS has a long memory :)

Halogen - - Iota

MMZ Declares War on BXS MMZ Declares War on BXS Be Warned, BXS. The glorious ineptitude of Monkeys, Midgets & Zombies is about to be unleashed upon you. Our meager armies will coat your walls with blood for we will have forgotten to bring our siege weapons, yet again. It will take you at least six months to get the stains off. Reasons MMZ is going to war against BXS: - We are obligated to protect DARK since they are our training alliance. - My leadership skills are lacking and this is just anoth…

• BXS flattens Shortbus's tires

Halogen - - Iota

Shortbus gives all his special children a snow day and goes vmode... again! Battle for Ferns Daddy (10.02.2015 9:13:48) BigEd[BXS] from Sardina, Polymeropolis, HaIogen[BXS] from Polymeropolis vs ShortBus[B S] from Ferns Daddy --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................252(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................500(-0) Spearman................................1(-0) - Spearman..............................…

• BXS puts the X in BS

Halogen - - Iota

First you receive 266,145 in damage from BXS and you only return 2,760 in damage. Your port is blocked by one of those pesky carrier waves. What’s a Black Sailor to do? Send in the navy! Now with new and improved, patented BS Paddle Speedboat TekN0l0gee!!! ...lose another 930 damage Sea battle near Ardsley (10.02.2015 15:53:44) Malthus[B S] from Ardsley vs HaIogen[BXS] from Que Syrah --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...................…

• BS keeps bringing the win!

Halogen - - Iota

As of this posting, BXS has 536,549 combat points that it has produced with an MS that’s now 361,914. BS has 142,677 combat points produced with an MS of 430,363. For those who can mathemarize stuff, that means BXS is about 4.5X as efficient at dealing out the pain. Let’s examine why. By the same standard, Shortbus has 3,177 combat points, a fine yield for the server’s 4th largest MS of 52,122. I’m kinda slacking with just 98,667 from my MS of 47,725. While I’m still 34X more efficient than Shor…

• Check this out: At first Darkstorm tries to liberate his port with 5 rams and fails... Sea battle near Death Storm F (07.02.2015 22:28:15) Darkstorm[B S] from Death Storm F vs HaIogen[BXS] from Vidrio --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship................................0(-5) - Ram-Ship................................1(-0) ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................6(-0) Paddle Speedboat.…

• Congratulatiosn BS! Epic win!

Halogen - - Iota

When you're the BS Leader and 3 rounds into yet another failed attempt to liberate your town-- be sure, all will be revealed-- then you pop that Colossus to pull off the big 51:49 damage ratio in your favor. Sea battle near Storm Castle m (09.02.2015 5:09:57) Darkstorm[B S] from Storm Castle m vs HaIogen[BXS] from Polymeropolis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship................................0(-1) - Ram-Ship....................…

• I came to pay my respects to BS’s leader but he’s still busy with himself in a hammock under the palms. Damage to BS: 364,148 Damage to BXS: 9,970 Sea battle near Canoe Paddler (05.02.2015 6:08:53) Halogen[BXS] from Polymeropolis vs wsp1811[B S] from Canoe Paddler --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................120(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-16) Ballista Ship..........................12(-0) -…

• faded memories

Halogen - - Iota

MMZ was always very lulzy. Hilarious on the boards.

• none of the above

Halogen - - General

Fix the mobile app. It wasn't broken, then Gameforge "improved" it and broke it two different ways. In the legacy version, scrolling remains very awkward. Worse, when the bonuses, special offers and etc. pop up, it's impossible to reply or close these screens. They get in the way. In the new and improved, improved mobile app, it still doesn't have a lot of the features that used to be part of the legacy app or the "improved" but impossible to scroll version that replaced it. No, I won't be buyin…

• Subs and Rockets

Halogen - - H&Q Archive

I agree with the critique of the tutorials. From a noob's perspective, there's a lot of ways to make an error choosing one over the other. At an intermediate level, there's an understanding that in such and such a situation, unit X is better than unit Y: use ### DBs in round # if ____ and so on... It gets boring fast, although I can think of a few players on my server who are deeply wedded to such notions. They moan and groan about their allies who aren't as advanced as they are when they lose w…

• Subs and Rockets

Halogen - - H&Q Archive

Strategically, the DB is the only military unit mobilized with crystal. The rocket needs a lot of sulfur. Many well developed players throw in the towel on continuing science but they can still produce crystal. Meanwhile many other units compete with rockets for sulfur. Therefore, some players, whole alliances, even, have a doctrine that leans towards building DBs; it gives them something to do with their crystal production and frees up sulfur for other types of units. This also tends to happen …

• DAOTJ disbanded, BXS wins another war

Halogen - - Iota

First DAOTJ decided to throw in their lot with IV in IV's psuedo-war with BXS. When they were forced to hang up that effort in shame, DAOTJ declared war on BXS's training alliance, BXSD. Badly outnumbered, BXSD just whipped them without getting any help from BXS. When DAOTJ wouldn't give up that failure, let alone congratulate BXSD, BXS declared war on DAOTJ. There wasn't much fighting since DAOTJ players went vmode en masse. Now DAOTJ doesn't exist. It feels like BXS said,"Boo!" and then DAOTJ …

• Standard War: BXS vs. DAOTJ

Halogen - - Iota

DAOTJ down to 11 members. Just 2 are active. 1 is named Give Away. Lol! All that time I spent learning to speak Strine is wasted m8s!

• Sea battle near oneofmarble (08.09.2013 1:15:53) Halogen from Golf vs firefly from oneofmarble --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................78(-12) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-45) Fire Ship.............................48(-24) - Fire Ship..............................0(-25) Catapult Ship..........................45(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................0(-14) Steam Ram....................…