Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 964.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• DOW: BURNT versus ZoWa

Mizukage - - Diplomacy - Omega

Jumong, I don't have high level workers in the mines, i have pillaged everyone around me. Hence my donations... oh that's right, im the leecher right? How many times did I tell you, PUT priest in my temples and you ignored me. Eventually you would answer with, " what for , i dont use it?". You are the worst miracle leech and neighbor. How pathetic is it to have 3MIL TS and get beat by a 700k player with half your MS? Shows how much you really know about the game. The least you can do is speak En…

@josiah I can back up my own claims, I was at war on Beta during this war on Omega. So as soon i the dust settled. I went vmode. So much i could say for the few i attacked on ZoWa , hit vmode. It's funny too. Because Jumong is 3MIL TS and got his butt kicked by a 700K TS player. He has no idea what he is building and how to use it. Yet he claims he has been playing since 2008??!?! HAHA Doesn't know how to properly build a navy let alone land units. Just because he has a few temples he believes h…

Quote from strange-brew: “Again the war not over. It is funny because it is you who keeps running for that safe place, every time you hit V-mode. You just keep hiding 2nd time going into V-Mode. It is so funny that you declare war. Then you threaten us with. "That you will just go into V-mode". They have limit on how many times you can go into V-mode per year. And you are close to that limit. Once that happens all you have left is to quite the game or become a farm. Because, it is what your alli…

• -IV- DOW on VEX and -HH-

Mizukage - - Diplomacy - Ny

Loggin

• Crew vs AuLux

Mizukage - - Combat Reports - Beta

Sea battle near Don Ismael (10.08.2018 6:40:48) Mizukage[CREW] from Don Ismael, Warsong, Tirgu Lapus vs Pirate[AuLux] from Polis, HUFFAKER74[AuLux] from STONE, Yellowdale, Warsong, WarMachine[AuLux] from touch乂乂-乂, Xerxes3 from --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................168(-72) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-240) Steam Ram.............................155(-0) - Steam Ram..........................…

• Crew vs AuLux

Sea battle near Pungo (03.08.2018 2:19:52) spartirron[AuLux] from Telegram, Lakewood[AuLux] from Kalakalah, Lakewood, Mount Tahoma, Xerxes3[AuLux] from Telegram vs Mizukage[CREW] from Dabbin, Pungo, Chihuly --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-75) - Ram-Ship.............................128(-72) Fire Ship..............................0(-15) - Fire Ship..............................9(-38) Mortar Shi…

• Crew vs AuLux

Sea battle near Wine Colony (01.08.2018 23:39:18) Danger[CREW] from North Sulfur, Mizukage[CREW] from Rum Lovers, Wine Colony, CityOfTheDrunk, Polis vs Pirate[AuLux] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................404(-66) - Ram-Ship............................179(-144) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................10(-0) Fire Ship............................28(…

• Crew vs AuLux

Sea battle near touch乂乂-乂 (31.07.2018 5:07:30) Mizukage[CREW] from mars, touch乂乂-乂, IgneSinko, IgneCuatro, IgneDos vs WarMachine[AuLux] from touch乂乂-乂 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................418(-162) - Ram-Ship............................450(-450) Fire Ship............................22(-548) - Fire Ship.............................10(-20) Mortar Ship...........................126(-0) - Mortar Ship.......…

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “2 million TS in a training alliance? pfft. There are lots of big accounts that people have acquired even though they have no idea how to play. then there are small accounts played by people who know what they're doing. As long as the account is functional for you, the TS doesn't matter. And with islands that are already built up, it's not hard to build up a new account quickly. Speaking of building up quickly.... the war server is a speed server that's not going to be…

• BURNT versus ZoWa

Mizukage - - Combat Reports - Omega

Sea battle near Lightbringer_n (23.07.2018 13:39:27) Mizukage[BURNT] from Lightbringer_n vs jumong[ZoWa] from St Nazaire --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................640(-20) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-100) Fire Ship.............................17(-58) - Fire Ship.............................0(-100) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-40) Di…

• BURNT versus ZoWa

Sea battle near Pepsi F (21.07.2018 3:09:52) Mizukage[BURNT] from Coca Cola F vs InsaneMoo[ZoWa] from Moooberg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................170(-15) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-40) Fire Ship...............................6(-0) - Fire Ship.............................0(-102) Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship.............................0(-3) ............…

• BURNT versus ZoWa

Sea battle near Mr Pibb F (21.07.2018 6:32:53) Mizukage[BURNT] from Dr Pepper F vs InsaneMoo[ZoWa] from Moooberg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................169(-11) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-55) Fire Ship..............................4(-32) - Fire Ship.............................0(-121) Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................6(-21) ..........…

• BURNT versus ZoWa

Sea battle near Coca Cola F (21.07.2018 8:27:52) InsaneMoo[ZoWa] from Sprite P, Moooberg vs Mizukage[BURNT] from Lightbringer_n, Coke[BURNT] from Coca Cola F --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-15) - Paddle Speedboat......................167(-0) Ram-Ship.............................40(-120) - Ram-Ship.............................660(-18) Fire Ship.............................0(-133) - Fire Ship..…

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Mizukage - - Wars - Boreas

8,900 MS , thats it chump? You fighting with stick and stones LOL.

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from Amonkira: “Quote from Mizukage: “Your a peon, you don't know how to properly wave, let alone figure out what kills what. I have already been offered an account, So don't be surprised when i warp and begin to farm the crap out of you. I'll laugh when you begin to post your rage remarks. ” You wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last. Just know, nobody provoked this aside from you're own ego ” Good and and NO *** are given to me. You have no REAL Combat Reports but small wins, tr…

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Your a peon, you don't know how to properly wave, let alone figure out what kills what. I have already been offered an account, So don't be surprised when i warp and begin to farm the crap out of you. I'll laugh when you begin to post your rage remarks.

• -Z- Declares war on PH

@mcchampion Because i can talk and back it up. I see you guys talking big and complaining because they are in vmode or because they use Ambo. It's part of the game. You going to cry when I warp over from another server and begin to fight? My personal goal is to send scumbugs to the bottom of the sea and see who will rage quit, my war is with GF , LOL. Get those fat fingers off the keyboard if you can't handle a fight.

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from Amonkira: “Quote from Mizukage: “Is this what war has come down to "friendly" agreements for war. This is a war game, fk friendly wars. Straight up and take what belongs to you and your mates and crush your foes. ” Who are you? Bye. PH - we all heard you were good in a fight. But I think not. I think you use v-mode tactics and then claim to be busy. If you want to throw in the towel, then do it. But if you all start popping out of v-mode randomly a week or two from now, and start beat…

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Is this what war has come down to "friendly" agreements for war. This is a war game, fk friendly wars. Straight up and take what belongs to you and your mates and crush your foes.

• Quote from hoangvan: “We have stoped to attacked HOR"s members ” Really now? Growing trees and selling your military back to yourself. Many of us got bored of the same play style you have been doing for years. Wannacry?