Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 930.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I wonder who remains??? Where have they gone??? What has happened since 2011??? Smithranch !!!! Deadidave !!! Cindi !!!! Wild Dog !!! Sadistyx !!! Lamentation !!! Where is the old school????

• A colorful character indeed.

• Hello everyone, I noticed some ancient warriors are indeed keeping Beta safe (SmithRanch, Lamentation, Laine, NVader, Sky Warrior and even the mighty Dave came back). It seems I arrived a month late to wish farewell to the colossus Sadistyx. I just been browsing around the boards for a bit and listening to the sound Rocinantes' hooves makes as they hit the pavement. I have to tell you...,the echo is spooky. Almost like waking up, logging into my account, find my general lit red, and learn that t…

• Well..., it has been a bit over a year since I went on vacation. I wish I could say I missed the game but I did not. I however, missed the people I met while playing the game. Fearing to forget a name, I will not list you all. I'll cherish the memories of what Ikariam was to me and the great part you played in it. Either friend or foe... without you the game would have been dull and tasteless. Thank you all for the fun filled three years I spent here. Since I will not be returning... I must say …

• Life is good, Evil. Currently playing another game. Not a browser game or anything like similar to Ikariam but entertaining indeed. I am glad to hear you are working hard on your schooling. It seems Ikariam combat system have not improved but I have not done any combat in a long while so I would not know. I keep reading the boards and encountering the same complains. So I'll keep watching until I see signs of life. Then I'll get back to city hall, send workers to gather resources, get them drunk…

• Quote from -Lightning-: “You see ABG - this is where trolls like you belong :eyeroll:”

• Evil..... I was wondering about you the other day. Wonder if you still working the books with the same passion you worked the combat system. Nice to hear from ya.

• Swazz you crack me up. I hope you get an "A" in Sociology. If not for the entrainment value alone.

• Quote from AngryBaconGod: “I think that so many of us are polarized on the FATE/1776/Crew side versus the EP!C/DPX side (there are more alliances on each side - forgive my lack of completeness) that it does reduce the opportunities on the server. Many on both sides would never give up their allegiance, so there you are. ” Everything quiet in the western front Quote from Don Quijote de la Mancha: “Hello everyone, Reading Sad's post to Beta's leadership and people commenting on the current quietne…

• Just wanted to say... Happy New Year !!!! new-year-midnight-1.jpeg

• There you go dude. sweet-christmas-cat.jpg

• Quote from AngryBaconGod: “Quote from Don Quijote de la Mancha: “ This is the second time you bring this up. What does this has to do with the price of tea in China? Maybe if you make your point clear instead of bringing up irrelevant issues we could understand each other. Have you noticed I opened a new thread?” Why, because you keep accusing me of, "trying to create commotion where there is none." When it's really you who is doing so. I enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy. It's a shame you're bl…

• Quote from Grutte Pier: “I be awaitin' yir apology ye scalawag.” My apologies my dear sir. Quote from AngryBaconGod: “You could go back and properly read my posts, instead of selectively reading, to discover what I find opportunistic and disingenuous about Crew's approach. So far you haven't addressed it at all. Good luck! :thumbsup:” I read your post. Maybe you should put that high language skills to use and make yourself a bit more clear. Seems like you are the one failing here. Make your poin…

• Quote from -DESTRO-: “oooooppppssss... My apology and that was not my purpose.. my respect for ABG, DQ, and Deadi remain for they are turning the broken pieces of BETA history on my mind like a beautiful mosaic, but I think the topic was really are not on the proper place... maybe we could open a new thread for that special topic so i could bring more popcorn on reading your ideas.. peace out guys... :beer:” Just for the sake of keep poking at the last remaining Ass Clown. I like to see how he s…

• Wait a freaking minute. Lan is back ????? Last I read he deleted his account...... Smitty said so. Sneaky, sneaky little poet. They are more cunning than pirates. Silver tongue devils!!!! that is what they are....... Lan from ikariam was gone because with bad updates he was done. Now he is back to in the battle field others harass Watch out my friend, he may kill your ass My best poem yet. War is over. Welcome back Lan !!!!

• Quote from AngryBaconGod: “It's more about how well dave is entertained, I think.” You know ABG, I think you might be onto something here. Ikariam been a game... It is save to believe it has a lot to do with "how well is Dave (Crew) being entertained". So your argument is..... Ikariam players (gamers) acting as pirates. Claiming to be pirates. Attacking and preying on other players like pirates. Bragging on the boards about being pirates. Members of the only remaining original pirate alliance in…

• Happy Thanksgiving day !!!!! I know I am late for the official holiday but everyday alive should be a thanks giving day. I received word regarding my people. I came to find them wondering near the tavern drinking and laughing with the sailors of the blockading fleet. I had to sending packing and close the port once again. Someone tomorrow is gonna find that he/she must send his fleet to block another town. So I stopped to say hi and see what is going on...scanning threads. I noticed Sir K stoppe…

• So.... how is the farming going? I hear Crew is having a harvest fest. Now if we are talking about Trolls.... I miss Celia and her Ass Clowns. I may not have gone out of my way to make her quit but surely forced her to put me on ignore without explaining what is so wrong about acting like her. SmackBottom.gif

• Beta World War

Don Quijote de la Mancha - - 2011

Quote from chems eddine: “this Beta server must have some action it's too BORING i suggest to all alliances declare war to have some action and some activity here !!!! i call for a SERVER WAR” Good idea.... The problem is that it has been done before (many times). In Beta world/server war have proven to be a boring affair.

• Quote from Celia: “Avalanches got no need to fight with pebbles.” Yet as a "leader" of Epic you condone an avalanche (Epic) to fight UAB. Quote from Celia: “As for certain EPIC members being bullies, yeah well, go attack them already.” Quote from Celia: “Well said Will. Sad can respond later, Edit: To clear my point post” So.... When Will thinks Epic have being a bully you pass the bucket for Sad to respond, but when Dave thinks Epic is bullying you make a joke of it. Which one is it? Quote from…