Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 293.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Is Alpha Dead!?

Moldy - - Diplomacy - Alpha

i agree completely with you guysQuote from TheMantis: “Not sure if it is dead, but I am almost dead since I am on vacation mode most of the time. Forge of Empires is taking up most of my time since the players there are much more mature than they are on this game. I normally play this game when I am depressed and have a bad day so I can take my troubles out on the peeps here since I really don't care one way or other.”

• Any of the original players around?

Moldy - - Alpha Lounge

hey hard, long time no see

• Alpha most epic wars.

Moldy - - Spam Archive - Alpha

FTA vs Kings DREAD vs GDA (started by a 100k player pillaging a 2 million point player back when 2 million points was the biggest on the server)

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

seems people are dropping like flies 11 CTS open MoldyDaBear

• Quote from TIbbar2: “Rules are 100% voluntary... no one has to follow them. Now the result will be that the person will more than likely have all their points taken from them, but without rules that will happen regardless unless they are strong enough to defend against it. That is what life is like without rules, so all someone has to do is refuse to follow them, and things will be just like they would be if no one had any rules. They only apply to those that voluntarily follow them, long as eve…

• Think about the piracy feeder accounts and rule 1

• Quote from Whitbis: “first thing is, this is very vague in it's wording. If a large TS account were to take a port or town, during time of war, it could be argued that, according to how this is being looked at in this thread, that, he is gaining an advantage,whether that is because of the action points or closeness to the fight, and it is at the expense of the smaller player, they have to pay more to build, and don't have access to their port to trade, move resources, ect, so you could say that …

• Quote from mobius: “I appreciate the example. I don't play the piracy game, and joined BP fairly recently, so don't know all the backstories. But, I keep hearing players state that BP is forcing their rules on others, without citing any concrete examples.” this isnt a back story, this happened DURING this war you are having with KAPZ. Quote from Trebon: “Personally, don't have a problem with it, don't play pirates, don't care. I just want people to consider what will happen if the agreement goes…

• Quote from mobius: “And those members of HoR are more than welcome to tell Lycanthropekid to pound sand if they don't want to convert points. Or, is BP not allowed to raid players who insist on collecting a large number of piracy points without maintaining a sufficient crew strength?” and we did in our own way, but you wanted a example of BP threatening other alliances that arent part of your little club, you were given it and our member was converting but getting threatened for not being in you…

• Quote from Trebon: “So, without the rules, he would've just attacked them. Is that better?” look, you wanted a example of BP forcing the rules on someone else. this is a example of BP forcing these rules on a friendly alliance that is on decent terms with BP. so given this example, what is BP doing to non friendly alliances? it doesnt matter what he would have done without the rules, what matters is BP trying to force your rules on the rest of the server, both friends and foes alike.

• Quote from mobius: “Quoted from "hendrik" Those rules are now being directly, and indirectly imposed on people who are NOT in your club, and your rules also distort the Piracy Game. Can you cite actual examples of the rules being used to bully players?” Lycanthropekid threatening HoR members to convert points or be attacked. HoR is not , never has been and NEVER will be part of this little rules thing but BP wants to push its rules upon us

• Actually Blood Wolf, Skyhawk is right, just no one has noticed this before and mentioned it (Several of us have known this rule could be used to apply to this issue and discussed it privately). The Pushing rule doesnt say anything about goods (even though that was what it was originally written for), it just states a Advantage. i have been well aware of this fact for a while but like the VNS declaration on HoR several months ago that violated board rules, I have kept my mouth shut for the most p…

• Best alliance for trading

at one time in GLOBE you could come out and say "I need 2 million wood, i will trade 2 million stone for it" and get 20 people willing to do that. now i dont know, i do know a lot of people just go through the trading post due to Ikariam being slow and people not being on all the time. i can put in a order request and walk away and boom, my orders get filled within a couple of weeks most of the time. my suggestion is find someone in the top 50 who is willing to trade with you or sell to you at a…

• Quote from schluups: “Not against June... June, but... Home Sec is top-tier leadership just like diplomat and general... don't want Tex bossing me around lol.” i think what June is getting at is he has not posted once in this thread. no leadership in BP has posted here, just regular members and some have been made to look foolish because it has been shown that this piracy policy is made to go after those who are not part of it. Also, according to the board rules, only three people in a alliance …

• Whitbis, 1. you can not state you didnt know the rules because you came from DefAi which is one of the groups that created the rules. if you didnt know these rules, we must begin to wonder about your reading ability. 2. what you dont seem to understand is those rules are being dictated to EVERY other alliance out there by BP. and i can tell you from personal experience, Dictating to some alliances is a good way to get yourself curbstomped. from my understanding LycanthropeKid has been going arou…

• i have kept my mouth shut for a long time, but i have to say, BP, you are a bunch of babies who are trying to throw your weight around by dictating to others how they should play. quite frankly i find that insulting. i think your biggest issue is your telling others what to do and that is going to cause you some grief in the long run. and looking at the rankings, KAPZ, a smaller alliance is beating you overall in this war which shows the rest of alpha, you are nothing but farms. yes, you have mo…

• Restarting my account

Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Also, if you've never used ambrosia before, the game will probably offer you some nice specials to entice you to try it. If you can get an 80% bonus, one small expenditure for ambrosia could get you enough to warp quite a few towns.” Both June and Hendrik are correct, moving towns slowly would be easier for you then starting over and often they have a special going where like discounted town moves or 10% Ambro back which can make the investment so much better. not to …

• returning to alpha

Quote from fnatic_sh: “are you theodore from FEAR back then?” i am pretty sure thats him

• VNS Declares War on HoR

Really, Because VNS hasnt attacked us since the start of their decleration

• VNS Declares War on HoR

Quote from Angelduck: “3. We - VNS Alliance - Boring” HoR has considered your terms and we all agree, VNS Alliance is boring, so i guess we met term three of your DoW and its over, Correct?