Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 237.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• It has been some time since we had some fun in the server. So, DREAM has decided to DOW on several alliances which include Crazy Crew(C-C ), Elite Pirates(-EP- ), Great Old Ones(GOO ), and An Nam Bang(AnNam ). We are hereby declaring a friendly showdown and want to give some spotlight to usually silent alliances out there. We propose the war to go on for 2 weeks(14 days). The start time would be noon of April 21st according to server time. So, let us all get ready for some action. All the best …

• Combat Reports: Chaos vs Dream

STAN- - - Wars - Demeter

well, it's been more than a day without any of those CS or ex-CS members responding about what they want for the war. So, as the leader of Winning alliance DREAM here, I declare the War is over now. Outcomes of the war: 1. The then number #1 alliance in the server was shown that rank is just a number. They lost by huge margins by #3 ranked alliance of Demeter. CS had 15+ members more than DREAM. 2. This war proved that CS was (is) a bunch of noobs and farms who rightly proved my DOW post that th…

STAN- - - Wars - Demeter

The war hasn't been very active lately and the alliance CS seems to be losing members as well. Although they are joining the newly formed alliance, someone from the leadership needs to clarify their take on the war now. DREAM are the clear winners at this point and we have been able to get huge damages + loots, On top of that, their experienced members left them and they are on the verge of disbanding the alliance now. In any case, can someone calculate the damage counts?

STAN- - - Wars - Demeter

Quote from Ragnarok: “Quote from Legendarynoodle: “Why do you post a CR with a player who don't have an alliance in this thread? ” He was in DREAM when I pillaged him, hadn't even noticed he left the alliance after this. If you check the time on my combat reports and when he left the alliance you will see it should be counted. Sorry about the confusion. ” Ragnarok, according to the CR you posted, SougarSour is out of DREAM already. as there is no alliance name mentioned in front of his IGN which…

• DREAM DOW CS

STAN- - - Wars - Demeter

Quote from Cronus: “Lol, you guys are too funny. Look at your CRs and you can see just how pathetic you really are. None of you fight fair, you team up against a lot smaller people then brag about being so amazing, you use bombardiers when no one in our alliance even has those yet, and instead of engaging in a fight on your island, you block people from coming in to even the odds even when it was essentially 2 (would have been 3 but you blockaded the 3rd from fully getting on the island because …

STAN- - - Wars - Demeter

We hope we treated you well. Battle for Brick Rick (10.02.2018 9:52:45) Scott Ryder[C-S] from Wine vs STAN[DREAM] from Python, chaz10[DREAM] from Brick Rick, Monkey D Luffy[DREAM] from ۞_INDO 3_۞, marmo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................3(-0) ............................................. - Spearman...............................25(-0) ...............…

STAN- - - Wars - Demeter

and then one day, they decided to visit us.... #epicFail Battle for 乃ひわḯ长 uno (10.02.2018 11:07:02) Cronus[C-S] from Wine, Scott Ryder[C-S] from CStone, Veracruz, Wine, Chuckyq8[C-S] from Wine vs budikadik[DREAM] from 乃ひわḯ长 uno, TVN[DREAM] from Python, STAN[DREAM] from Python, Garcia, Brick Rick, Kraken[DREAM] from Lucania, Athens, Caria, MeanOldMan[DREAM] from Python, Monkey D Luffy[DREAM] from ۞_INDO 3_۞, URIEL, achilles007[DREAM] from The ChiliChapel, Polis, DEMON[DREAM] from Python, Lilla[DR…

STAN- - - Wars - Demeter

Still waiting for a fight (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

STAN- - - Wars - Demeter

(Hidden Content)

• DREAM DOW CS

STAN- - - Wars - Demeter

The time has come for Demeter to have some fun. rolleyes.png Hereby, we, the DREAMers of this server, declare a war on CS (Chaos Soldiers). w00t.png We offer them a Dream where they have an opportunity to be no more C(oward)S. Quote from STAN-: “Dark Valentine winters and cold night, That time of the year, when you want to cuddle and sleep tight. We spread love so no more scream, Knock Knock!!! behind your walls is us, DREAM. ” Conditions to end the war: 1. First week?? Too soon. 2. Second week?…

• Hello All, Probably many of you know me from past servers. And the familiarity i have from this game and the friendly people brings me here. I have a concern. I have a TOEFL test to take next month, and my English speaking is not so good. I was wondering if i can have a talk buddy with whom i can practice(on Skype, Facebook, Whatsapp- audio call for a few minutes will do). If someone else is on the same path, we can practice together and help each other get better. Please let me know friends. I …

• Which one do you Pick?

STAN- - - Apollon Spam

White wine... i have tasted the red one already.. A trip with friends or a vacation with girlfriend?

• Which one do you Pick?

STAN- - - Apollon Spam

No Piracy... i really hate it for ruining the game. Beer or Whiskey? :beer:

• Quote from PirateJenny: “Well, I'm flattered! Hot at 64? Yes, I'm still hot, but now it just comes in flashes! In fact, an alliance of us old folks is exactly what prompted this thread. There are a couple of us in our alliance on Apollon and we've thrown around the thought. But we wondered if we could even find enough of us to put together a decent alliance. On Apollon my ign is nansia, and Grumpy Grampy is the one who first thought up the idea. We are both right around 50:50. So it you're over …

• Quote from Little Monster: “Hot at 64? Way to go PJ!” Lets not get personal here guys... For all i know, she's an amazing person and really nice to talk to..

• Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Now, Stan, you said PJ is hot. Pictures for proof?” She's not in my FB now.. but believe me she's beautiful :love: And as she said, she's married, so no point in discussing these things.. :lol: Hey Chuckie...Glad to see you AGAIN .. :lolbash:

• Quote from Kaleg Nar: “ I'm not even a third of Jenny's age but I wear hearing aids and like 70s tunes. Does that make me an honorary fogey? ” No.. i think 70s tunes are classic.. Hearing aids? i guess, that's not related to any age. If that is true, i am glad we have this technology so you and many others over the world are not just cut off from hearing.. that doesn't make you anything other than what you really are.. And what do you think of PJ? She's lived that classic era.. unlike us... and …

• lol... glad you're back and hopefully having fun.. i just happened to open this board after months.. and saw this post with all familiar names.. RL keeps me too busy to be playing. :tearup:

• Which one do you Pick?

STAN- - - Apollon Spam

because i always want to do this to you... game or board??