Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 359.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• BXS Victories!

Joan of Arc - - Achive - Ny

Battle for Gimme Whine (24.04.2016 0:24:16) Han Solo[SKULL] from Gimme Whine, Hamate vs Sir Razzah[BXS] from Lone Wolf, black sunday[BXS] from marble town 2, Hamate, ֆ_KaSh_8_ֆ, Joan of Arc[BXS] from Khaos, BANA[BXS] from - Wine -, ֆ_KaSh_8_ֆ, the demon[BXS] from Washington DC, Trigger Happy --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - ............................................. Sulfur Carabineer..…

• More BXS Victories!

Deagol....let the CR's speak here. I will attempt to answer you in the diplomacy thread. My apologies for posting a Skull CR it was a mistake. Sea battle near Berlin (23.04.2016 21:51:54) Joan of Arc[BXS] from Köln, Berlin vs Deagol[DaWar] from Stoned Dolphin --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................XX(-5) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-12) Fire Ship.............................XX(-62) - Fire…

• Battle for Sandstorm (21.04.2016 22:00:25) Deagol[DaWar] from Stoned Dolphin vs Joan of Arc[BXS] from Sandstorm, Sweet Mama[BXS] from Abrachiocephaly --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............................1500(-0) - Swordsman...............................X(-1) ............................................. - Spearman...............................X-11) Ram....................................18(-0) - Ram..................…

• Inactivity

I thought this thread was dead since I have only seen the Skull multi's in Dawar fighting. I find it funny to read the talk about the Colossus being used. The same thing was said in the BXS vs Dawar thread and Deagol took back the comment when he realized it wasn't used to run from a fight but to prep for long battles that came shortly after. Seems like once Grim left the server Skull went to sleep. Just my opinion.

• To: Yemen

Yemen I know you don't want to admit your history but BIO has always been BXS! BIO-XS United(BXS) you can see that in the alliance name. BXS has the same leadership and core members that moved from server to server together. I was BXS Iota before I was BIO XI which is why you were BIO XI. Remember, this alliance is invite only and I invited you. I expect you to show your old leadership some respect. Quit trash talking our alliance just because you don't like some of the members you created probl…

• To Yemen

Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “Nice to see your active again also. I meant to write good luck finding BXS army. They like to run. Quote from Think Tank: “Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “Good luck DaWar.” Hi Grim long time no hearing from you. No need for luck to DaWar they can win as always” ” Now don't start spewing BS you will have to apologize for later. You should know better then that, at least I thought I taught you better then that. I am sure you know that black sunday and I are wearing th…

• BXS vs. Dawar CR's

Enjoy!

• Rip Beta

Joan of Arc - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Quote from Khaleesi: “Wolfish my issue WAS (past tense) Joan using 2 alliances 2 accounts to come at me but I since found it is illegal so I am good.” This is all too funny!! This will be my ONLY statement on the boards regarding this matter. Feel free to pm me and/or my diplomats if you feel the need. I have two accounts it is true. I played in Gamma for years and in Zeta for years. It just so happened that both of my alliances wanted to move to Beta and I did not want to leave either alliance.…

• Victory!

Joan of Arc - - Combat Reports - Beta

nBf4TSv.png ji8nCGb.png GBzMbCS.png XmNCq22.png

• Hello

Joan of Arc - - Zeta

Grim Reaper was known as Yemen when he played with us in Zeta! Hello Yemen. lol Hoping CA returns to us...only time will tell. Maybe he will pop back up in the server merge if we can convince him. He is missed.

• Really EZIO

Joan of Arc - - Spam Archive - Rho

I was reading the thread and confused why you had to throw out a challenge to Colby. This had nothing to do with you so step out and let the others handle their issues as it should be. Colby I look forward to seeing your CR's. Seems Nothing needs to be put in his place and is gathering more enemies the more he writes here.

• -SC- vs. UNBREAKABLE

Mystique - - Archive Gamma

Hey Sotto dude it has been proven time and time again that a single player can do well against a whole alliance because there is no coordinating involved. You have taken on the easy task. Still waiting to see what they hired you for. You will notice that I just woke up in Gamma and have already made you tuck tail and run away. I will be posting crs soon. You carry a TS of over 4 million to my almost 300k and a 30K MS to my 10k so I hoped to get some fight out of you but you disappointed. Moral o…

• Thanks XSV!

Mystique - - 2012

We are glad to be joining an alliance that is like minded and sine we already cleaned house before moving over we should add a nice strong sector to XSV! Looking forward to the future in XI and meeting new friends and allies!

• Of course they deny it! lol

Mystique - - Xi

Fell free to message our diplomat regarding this. We have more crs to post from our battles with -VIE- the last few days. So, you say your guys and -VIE- just happened to be hopping around the same island yesterday and today? Their floater and your own were planted on the very same day also I believe and on islands next door to each other. Amazing coincidence! We have not had issues with them much at all since King J left but out of the blue they start hitting us unprovoked? Forgive me but I don…

• War ended?

Mystique - - 2012

Seems this war thread was about to be closed. It does look like the war ended since they seem to have left GOLS to finish what they started. There hasn't been any CRs posted in the DS/Asha war thread since the 13th of January. I guess it's because they need all of their best fighters to fight khaos! Someone should close this thread.

• khaos vs Asha's helpers -VIE-

Mystique - - Xi

Please post crs here for battles involving Asha's helpers. It seems the #3 alliance needs the help of the #2 alliance to take khaos! khaos is coming for them both! Sea battle near Smackin Kraken (31.01.2012 15:45:48) ChienBinhThep from IBB vs BagelsAndBones from OnionRingEstate, Bundtburrough ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............0(-13)... - Ram-Ship..............xx(-x).... Flamethrower...........0(-12)... - Flamethrower..........xx(-xx)... ..…

• I love it!

Mystique - - Xi

Double standard but no surprise! I forgot that we were supposed to wait to get sat on by an alliance 6x our size. We still won some nice damages with less then half the amount of players you guys had. Great job khaos! More crs to be posted! bagelland1.png 2bagelland131.png 3bagelland1.png

• and our leader isn't sending out pm's claiming to be a veteran, trying to teach others and then fighting these kinds of battles. Please note the attached cr. 3bagelland131.png

• Back on topic

Mystique - - 2012

Two points were made clear in this thread that I was happy to read. Others know about using tactics where you defend towns for action points proving fara never gave garrison and we have it confirmed that Fara was never booted from XSV. The claim on our island cirs from the asha general was that he succeeded in having fara booted.

• khaos Victories!

Mystique - - Xi

shootingstar131.png 2shootingstar131.png 3shootingstar131.png 4shootingstar131.png 5shootingstar131.png 6shootingstar131.png