Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• ok i get that just please let whoever of your more ''aggressive" members wants to attack me, know that i tend to go overboard in response to an attack..

• ok here is how we are playing this. you want this war? fine. me and jossiah have agreed that we wont take offensive action(just the 2 of us) and we are going to leave our smaller members take you on. We know what we can beat you so its time to see what our other members can do. Word of caution. We are going to stay passive as long as no attacks come to our islands. If for some reason we see any attacks on our military advisor, we will strike back and we wont stop until we make the responsible pa…

• Oh soupy ,soupy oh soupy... You know i like you right? You have spunk and i respect that, really! Yet i have to admit i dont see the point in this.. You cant take US on and you couldnt take WB on..Now you want to take both of us on?? I dont mean to sound condescending but you have absolutely 0 chance of winning.. So how about this : We all agree that BURNT wins the ''war'' and we skip the shenanigans of actually having to put put you dont again . Deal?

• we are twice as many but most of us would probably not want a war . majority of our guys will only fight when we are forced to so by us and burnt vs you i really meant 9-10 of us and another 10 from burnt.

• Quote from Soupy2: “Quote from tsilibaris: “Oh soupy stop messing with roadkill like that.... BPO?? Really? they are just punks who like to extort small players.. Dont waste time on them. As for the rest of those alliances i would think there is no reason to declare war, just pillage them and be done with it. ” Be nice tsilibaris, We needed someone to fight, the server was getting boring. It cant just be ZoWa and BURNT hammering it our every time. And BURNT learned its lesson when we went up aga…

• oh and Nero Fox , SW has been dead since me and childcat left and then it died again when zahaaurel left too. Might be better if you scrapped the whole thing and start new.

• Oh soupy stop messing with roadkill like that.... BPO?? Really? they are just punks who like to extort small players.. Dont waste time on them. As for the rest of those alliances i would think there is no reason to declare war, just pillage them and be done with it.

• hahaha really you hadnt notice until now? hopefully we are heading for a merge.

• soupy i wouldnt mind having an extra account on omega so if you are open to it just give it to papa tsili and i promise i will only use it for good p.s. almost forgot here is my cr! prntscr.com/g3oiew

• THEN I SUPPOSE YOU ALSO THINK YOU GUYS WON HERE AS WELL HUH?YOU ARE DELUSIONAL! i am getting tired of your pathetic talk. this is what you guys are! a collection of NOOBS!! NOW GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE! Battle for Polis (02.06.2017 8:44:31) beany weeny[King] from Wine2, tsilibaris[King] from Swaggnation, Wine2, Polis, MrDurden[King] from Wine2 vs Herbpj10[TKT] from Millardland, Sir Robin[TKT] from Witch Village, Wine2, paranormus[TKT] from OwnedByVayne, Wine2, TheSheriff71[TKT] from Marbellous, Vipe…

• you do notice you lost though right? you do see that!

• oh no it doesn not upset me at all. its just sad but aight keep paying to troll ... now go back to your hole cause you are just a noob who doesnt even matter anymore since piracy is dead..

• yo o_o i was wondering something, maybe you can answer me .. when you are not wasting thousands of dollars buying ambrosia for piracy do you actually fight anyone or are you such a noob that the only thing you do is talk?? i d love to see you post a CR just to show us how good you are.... p.s. the founder of gameforge asked me to relay to you that he is ever grateful for the new house you bought him and he kindly asks you to keep paying cause he wants to buy a plane next.

• BS Kings

tsilibaris - - Alliance Introduction - Apollon

oh o_o just go buy some more ambrosia and stay out of the forums .

• oh why do you even care o_o?? arent you busy funding gameforge??? dont go into matters that dont concern you. just take out your credit card and pay for some more ambrosia...

• OH MYYYYYY FELIX IS A BAD BAD MAN!! HURRY UP AND GET AN ACCOUNT MATE CAUSE WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TARGETS AND MY MAN BAD REALLY LIKES TARGET PRACTICE!!

• So any updates on this ''war'' cause i still havent seen SW posting something??

• Battle for Sunspear (30.09.2016 17:25:48) tsilibaris[ZoWa] from Elhovo vs Ragnar Lothbrok[BURNT] from Sunspear --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............................624(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................407(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................................28(-0) - ............................................. Doctor.......…

• ZoWa WINS!

tsilibaris - - Combat Reports - Omega

Battle for Sunspear (30.09.2016 16:18:37) tsilibaris[ZoWa] from Elhovo, ZaiCeV82[ZoWa] from Elhovo vs Hotsauce[BURNT] from Cyprus, Ragnar Lothbrok[BURNT] from , Mizukage[BURNT] from Blackhand_h1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...........................2534(-1270) - Hoplite..............................0(-1692) Sulfur Carabineer.....................665(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-180) .......................…

• Battle for -152k (29.09.2016 23:52:29) Piccaboo[ZoWa] from bora5, Kavala, tsilibaris[ZoWa] from Kavala vs DeadPool[BURNT] from ThePrancingPony --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................610(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................452(-0) Swordsman..........................1326(-915) - Swordsman............................35(-960) Hoplite...........................2081(-1084) - Hoplite....................…