Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• The HEat is On...

gamer - - Asklepios Spam

> Sea battle near Eboy Castle > (19.01.2019 8:26:26) > fire[SMASH] from Metamorphic, Eboy Castle, Kulis Castle > vs > slamclamham[D-K] from Mournful, Zorro[D-K] from Eboy Castle > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Ram-Ship............................121(-120) - Ram-Ship............................489(-216) > Fire Ship............................29(-273) - Fire Ship.............................0(-210) > Mortar Ship...................…

• The HEat is On...

gamer - - Asklepios Spam

Sea battle near kali (18.01.2019 5:41:27) binh104[SMASH] from fuel vs costel[D-K] from Home Alone, serge[D-K] from kali --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................0(-1) Ram-Ship.............................185(-15) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-110) ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................16(-24) Mort…

• The HEat is On...

gamer - - Asklepios Spam

Screenshot-20190117-103902-Chrome.jpg Screenshot-20190117-103915-Chrome.jpg Yeah, Smash's still very strong one in this server !

• The HEat is On...

gamer - - Asklepios Spam

Sea battle near -5- (16.01.2019 10:38:15) binh104[SMASH] from Nho - Colossus vs plaku[D-K] from -5- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................114(-136) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-332) Fire Ship.............................13(-59) - Fire Ship.............................0(-214) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-60) Mortar Ship............…

• The HEat is On...

gamer - - Asklepios Spam

65 set and happen in over 15 hours. Thats crazy ! Sea battle near Fort Sierra (14.01.2019 21:56:24) thancam6[SMASH] from Netherfield, Fort Sierra, Arch, Polis, Venice, binh104[SMASH] from Netherfield, Venice, Fort Sierra, Aegon[SMASH] from XOẠC, Arch, N-T[SMASH] from Đá - Athena, Arch, Liang[SMASH] from Netherfield, XOẠC vs Waya[D-K] from Kilauea, Zirconia, Zorro[D-K] from Limestone, Camp Mike, Indian Head, Camp David, AVdude[D-K] from Fort Sierra ------------------------------------------------…

• The HEat is On...

gamer - - Asklepios Spam

Battle for Cloud (12.01.2019 19:44:10) thancam9[SMASH] from Đá - Colossus, Aegon[SMASH] from Đá1 - Colossus, Đá - Colossus, N-T[SMASH] from Đá1 - Colossus, Đá - Colossus, VKL[SMASH] from Đá1 - Colossus, Polis, bluesky18 20CT[SMASH] from Đá1 - Colossus vs TeyNista[D-K] from Polis, -4-, slamclamham[D-K] from Mournful, Onyx, sanyyos[D-K] from Rocks3, serge[D-K] from Cloud, VVidmo[D-K] from Sulfur1, Jade --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Su…

• The HEat is On...

gamer - - Asklepios Spam

Battle for Onyx (13.01.2019 3:17:22) Aegon[SMASH] from Đá1 - Colossus, N-T[SMASH] from Đá1 - Colossus, VKL[SMASH] from Đá1 - Colossus, bluesky18 20CT[SMASH] from Đá1 - Colossus, Cloud, thancam9[SMASH] from Đá - Colossus, Đá1 - Colossus vs TeyNista[D-K] from Polis, Waya[D-K] from Onyx, Carrara, Zirconia, Jade --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Slinger.................................1(-0) - Slinger...............................0(-135) ..…

• Inactive Players, Lonely Island

gamer - - Game

Quote from Monk: “Other option is to loot those inactive players and when their accounts disappear from map, build your own multi accounts that will donate for island. ” this is the best choice. Every one can have 9 multi-accounts which link together by ip sharing. Its legal. But first, move your town to suitable wonder island which something you arent able to change.

• SERVER MERGE

gamer - - Boreas Spam

Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “It depends on what levels you had/how much resources you will have in donations fund to spend.Someone did a math on this long time ago when merger was a new thing and there were certain high levels that you couldn't achieve within the shortened level up period. ” my sawmills's level are 48 and 46. Vineyards level are 38 and 36. I know this match. With few hundreds of million materials building, its impossible to update in just 2 days.

• SERVER MERGE

gamer - - Boreas Spam

Quote from RavensShadow: “Quote from gamer: “i am top1 in s26 and i dont want to merge. I am sim player, have a very high level resources deposit and i dont think it will remaining them when merging. Even if s26 merge with s25 or s27,s28... I am still top1 anyway. and my total points will surpass top1 of s24 in about 4 months even he's played 1 year before me. I repeat: in just 2 days of merging, i cant up my deposits to this level. So i dont agree. ” last time they did the merger you got to kee…

• SERVER MERGE

gamer - - Boreas Spam

i am top1 in s26 and i dont want to merge. I am sim player, have a very high level resources deposit and i dont think it will remaining them when merging. Even if s26 merge with s25 or s27,s28... I am still top1 anyway. and my total points will surpass top1 of s24 in about 4 months even he's played 1 year before me. I repeat: in just 2 days of merging, i cant up my deposits to this level. So i dont agree.

• SERVER MERGE

gamer - - Asklepios Spam

i dont agree

• Why is Asklepios so ''Dead''?

gamer - - Asklepios Spam

Quote from ronster: “I agree with Christmas! Piracy has hurt the game. I want to play the game the old way also. This server is going dead because the players that are 200k to 300k and even 1 mil pick on the players that just start the game. Players that are building up and growing. Players from the alliance LAW are doing that to me. It takes three or four of them to attack me. I am a 73k player. They capture my towns and hold my ports. What am i going to do to them with my size as of now? I hav…

• They try to distracted me with this: Sea battle near Mar-a-lago (12.03.2017 16:57:07) President Trump[-LG-] from The White House, Jack[-LG-] from RockyLovesEmily vs gamer[SMASH] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................24(-7) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-10) ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-14) Mortar Ship..................…

• 201704f02cd6-cca0-4812-9370-a95dbab1bd9a.png You told everyone war is over. But right now...... :lolbash: :lolbash: The first city when i logged in is around 99:75. Why do i have to move to centrel of map ? The points of view about war between me and your alliace is totaly diffirent. You will see. This war shall never be over. PS: actualy, it's not 6 colosuss. It's more... :phatgrin: :phatgrin: 2017d8dbe5bf-a01e-446d-8175-2a0e0938ecaf.png

• We have a problem. Old players quit game and new players dont know how to play. There are some new players even demolish temples, storages, and then rebuilt them. PS: the number player quit game is more than ones joining the games. So, you just attacked these empty accounts. And there are no change for you to take an avenrage to bluesky18. :evilgrin: Even new player took bluesky18's account already quitted the game yesterday. He's too busy in real life.

• Battle for Marriott (02.03.2017 7:22:07) cesar1091[_UE_] from Polis, Espionage[_UE_] from Polis, Edriss522[_UE_] from Polis, Baltha[_UE_] from T-Zone vs Fridaythe13th[-LG-] from Marriott --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................838(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-500) Swordsman..........................3286(-736) - Swordsman............................0(-1000) Hoplite........................…

• Battle for -------- (01.03.2017 8:09:33) Espionage[_UE_] from Viroid vs Fridaythe13th[-LG-] from --------, Vengeful[-LG-] from Harad --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................260(-0) - Hoplite.................................0(-3) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) ............................................. - Spearman.............................…

• Do you remmeber who wrote this words ? :lolbash: :lolbash: Quote: “"I can't get my wine. You really trying to force a guy to pillage for his grapes! 1f61e.png You monster!" ”