Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 167.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Agree with the previous posts that there will be noise for better or worse lol. Alliances trying to consolidate their strongholds and of course, war. But alas, time will slowly drown out most of it like previous mergers and thus the wheel keeps turning. -Valar Morghulis

• Cultural Treaties Thread V2

Colts - - Diplomacy - Ny

13 CTs available IGN: Aegon Targaryen Thank you.

• Cultural Treaties Thread V2

Colts - - Diplomacy - Ny

27 CTs available. IGN: Aegon Targaryen Thank you.

• server merge talk

Colts - - General

It's sort of like getting rid of an infection or disease in a person and then slowly exposing that person to the very same thing he was cured of lol At the very least, i hope they extend the timeline of a new server to a year. So until then, looking forward to the merger as it's been a long time coming.

• server merge talk

Colts - - General

Sorry if this has been asked, but would GF continue to introduce new servers? if so, will they delay the introduction of new servers towards a yearly event or simply stop introducing new server? Although the latter seems unlikely for them. The reason is i ask is that when a new server is introduced, in business terms, it's highly profitable for them in the initial stages of a new server as players buy ambrosia to speed up their growth so i'm assuming they make a good amount since about 2 new ser…

• Cultural Treaties Thread

Colts - - Diplomacy - Ny

20 CTs available IGN: Aegon Targaryen Thank you.

Colts - - Diplomacy - Ny

17 CTs available IGN: Aegon Targaryen

Colts - - Diplomacy - Ny

Still 4 CTs available due to players disappearing.

Colts - - Diplomacy - Ny

3 CTs available IGN: Aegon Targaryen

• My vote goes to -CB-. Hes' pretty knowledgeable player, so i think he would be a good representative. Good Luck to all.

• Top 10!

Colts - - 2012

I think everyone would appreciate it if you provided some details about your account, as all threads require. Appreciate it.

• That's a very demanding offer because a top 100 in either Alpha or Delta is well over 4-5Mill in points. A top 300 or 400 would be more reasonable, even though that still may be too much to offer for some people. Either way, just trying to help you out. Good Luck.

• I need an account here

Colts - - 2012

Hey Lord Canton, I've got a 1.2m My here on .com server with 349 Ambrosia available for exchange. Let me know if you're interested.

• Please Close the Thread.

• I just want to reiterate that the account doesn't necessarily have to contain exactly 25k+ military with positive income, it doesn't really matter. The requirements are flexible. Also, please do not send irrelevant messages or spam, even though all the information is provided on this thread. Thank you very much.

• I'm looking to exchange My server account for at least a top 400 fighter account on older servers. By fighter, i mean an account with high building score, low wine consumption, efficient miracles, where one can easily withstand at least military of 25k+ with positive income and etc. The reason i'm trading this account is that there's not enough battles/action for me, but most importantly the account is more suitable for a builder. Also, you may wish to leave the alliance if you like, which is no…

• Looking to exchange a 95k Pi Account

Colts - - 2012

The exchange is in the process of being handled by the GOs. Thank you to all. Happy Gaming.

Colts - - 2012

Also, it has 2 Forge miracles on separate islands, instead of one. I will make my decision before the weekend, if not earlier, so please be patient. Thank you.

Colts - - 2012

I'm looking to trade my 95k Pi Account for a well developed account on any server. I'm looking for preferably an account ranked in the top 400 or greater on Alpha, Beta and etc, but i'm open to all offers. Here's the info: Total Points: 95,689 Rank: 108 Master Builder: 62,792 Scientists: 23,415 (ranked 44) Levels of Research: 228 (ranked 22) Towns: 6 towns (3 Marble, 1 Wine, 1 Sulphur and 1 Crystal) Notes: The towns are located on 2 Poseidon, 1 Colossus, 1 Forge, 1 Athene. It also has 77 ships a…

• I'm interested

Colts - - 2012

I'd like to apply as well. I've been playing since summer of 2009, so its been quite some time. I currently play on Alpha (UK server) and Pi on US servers with 2.4 Mill and 58k points respectively. I've been called upon on several occasions to help clean up the system in several alliances and have done a pretty good job of it, so i've only held Home Secretary positions for that purpose. In Alpha world, i'm ranked on top 200 on both offensive and defensive points because we're constantly active o…