Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 756.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Disappointed at the towns, only Jasper played superbly, the others just suck

• We're at L-1 Current Vote: ShepherdBook (9) - countrypony, Jasper, Capitano, CrackV, ODST, Mea1, Chocolate, imnotgosu, amnael CaP (1) - Reila imnotgosu (1) - BFF abduln (1) - Shep

• The Real Folk Blues (Intermediate)

CaPiTaNo - - Game Library

@mod, check your PM will you ?

Quote from ShepherdBook: “Jesus, chocolate have you even looked at any of the resources made available to you on what roles might be in this game? He's a lie detector. A pr that can generally act during the day to select 1 line/sentence in a post to determine if it's a lie. A very powerful role of used correctly. For example in this case if he used it on my statement: I am not mafia and part of my win condition is to eliminate the sk and mafia. He could exonerate me. Preview edit: wow not sure h…

Quote from ShepherdBook: “He's soft RCing boss. Also I've met your request. Now I'm going to try this one last time. I'm NOT going to rule claim to save myself, but I will say this. I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that abduln is mafia, I know beyond a shadow of doubt that reila is town. I knew beyond a shadow of doubt that hans was mafia and I know that CaPiTaNo is town. Now I'm dead whether you lynch me or not because there are 3 killers or there and at least one of them requires a special d…

If you're not mafia, then its not a problem to do it right ? anyway, it goal is to defend ourselves Even if mafia roleclaims as town, we can see how everyone actually post, did you get the logic ? I'm still thinking that you suspect me so you'll be resistant to any of my idea, but i'm thinking for the town. At least its better than just resisting and sitting still

Its L-1 i guess ? Can people do this for me before the day ends ? Quote from CaPiTaNo: “Thanks ghost Kaleg.. I would like to repeat myself, i'm asking people still alive here to say "I am town because .... " or "if i was mafia then i will ..." so we can actually extract things out and to make it clear we need it in day phase/before lynch so we can choose what to do next. I believe this is only good for town as we'll know what or how people here actually say to defend themselves or maybe provide …

• Quote from Jasper: “ I'm NOT pertaining to your inactivity or to my read on you. I'm pertaining to the fact that I, or my sources, cannot get an "information" from you. There is no result. And I wonder why. But right now my focus would be on Shep.” LOL.. I can't do anything on night phase, if that's what you've meant. I believe you're smart enough to figure that out

• Thanks ghost Kaleg.. I would like to repeat myself, i'm asking people still alive here to say "I am town because .... " or "if i was mafia then i will ..." so we can actually extract things out and to make it clear we need it in day phase/before lynch so we can choose what to do next. I believe this is only good for town as we'll know what or how people here actually say to defend themselves or maybe provide us more information

• Quote from ShepherdBook: “ My reason is based on the lack of scum I see in the posts of everyone else, at least one of the bad guys has to be an inactive. Look, I'm as close to positive on this as I can be. So I'll make a deal with you all. We have 18 players, 10 needed for lynch. At most we have 5 bad guys left I would say 4 is more likely. And 2 of those are independent. We are far from lylo here. If we lynch him and he doesn't pop red I'll post the first lynch vote on me myself tomorrow. @ Ca…

• While i have some time, i did some homework on the dead mafias activity. some might include bandwagon vote also hans = FoS baka,ika83,Mea, vote Mea, unvote Mea, vote Icegirl icegirl = FoS LM, FoS Teacup,Mea,Nick, FoS kaleg,baka,teacup,Mea, vote Psycho frozen - LM (dead), unvote, FoS on chocolate,Reila,jasper, vote Kid, FoS Kaleg, FoS Chocolate,LM,Kid, FoS Kid, FoS ODST,Psycho,Chocolate,aurther,BFF,Nick,Drk, Vote Kaleg, MFOS baka, unvote, vote Psycho, FoS Mea,Kaleg, vote Icegirl let's include She…

• Quote from Jasper: “The only weird thing I can say about Capitano is that, for some reasons, we can't get any information from him.” My lacking online time didn't help much, and i can't express what i found because baka and cyal was dead after i got the information. The other confirmed town is Drk, so there you go the last information i kept, she or myself might end up dead on later night phase. Shep flips red yesterday like i said in last post. Anyway, can we get people still alive here to say …

• I wasn't active last 2 days, so i spend some time reading the thread last night, and i know Shep's defense was awful. Check again my top protown and top suspect list in this whole game, you'll somehow find Jasper and Jesse there always in protown, also some that i found out as town before they end up dead the next day (baka and cyal). Note, Shep flips red yesterday when my phone kept bouncing me out of this site (i tried like hundred times) then came back to see the day has already ended with no…

• My vote didn't make it yesterday, some might saw my post (which is deleted by mod because i'm too late), and i won't miss this one. Shep will turn up red lynch Shep @chocolate, i've already answered the cop issue. finding you keep on bringing it up kinda odd, but alas you might just confused.

• am i late to vote ? was trying to post from my phone and it keeps on going nowhere.. lynch Shep

• Quote from Jasper: “But still, it's odd to think of a Cop because someone has a gun. I would understand if you thought she might be a Vengeful Townie but no, you thought she might be a Cop. Yeah, I know in RL Cops have guns but in mafia Games, when someone has a gun, it almost always mean that that player can kill. And can we please stop using this whole "I-suspected-this-guy-and-look-he-flipped-mafia" card. It won't have any merit. Mafias can suspect each other in the game thread if they want.”…

• Sorry was full of activity because my relatives were in town so i have to entertain them. To clear off things, i did ask about possibility of cop only to make sure of things before we get the lynch because the clue is "got a gun". Analyze more about me if you want to accuse, i've been having my FoS on Hansy since day 1, see who did he turned out ?

• @Jesse, actually you can check post 431 to answer but yeah situation develops who i believe pro town : jasper, jesse, crack, baka (dead), cyal, Drk suspects (i've been consistent with this list) : amnael, hansi, mea1/kaleg, pscyho (ended up town) btw, if icegirl got a gun, is there possibility she is a cop ?

• we just lost 3 town. we'll lose if it goes another day like this. damn psycho

• Quote from Chocolate: “@ CaPiTaNo I said votes, didn't specify how many were made after turkeh announced the lynch ” Nick made it L-1 already if you miss the count. Can't argue more that we got lack vote count from mod in this game, as i mentioned couple times before