Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 308.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Been quiet around here lately, and no crs posted, so did a bit of hunting before colossus..more time for bbq, drinking, and fireworks though, so for the best. Sea battle near Polis (03.07.2017 1:44:19) Deagol[GoCry] from Polis C vs arch[BXS] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................108(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-3) Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - Fire Ship..…

• GoCry Wins! Sea battle near Incognito (16.02.2017 3:12:05) Deagol[GoCry] from Polis vs the demon[BXS] from Washington DC --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram-Ship..............................14(-10) Steam Ram.............................190(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-12) Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) - ............................................. Roc…

• Increase cost of everthing ?

Deagol - - Game

"Discount on Gold and Resource Packages written by Turkeh at Friday, February 17th 2017, 4:44pm Hey all we'll have a 20% discount on gold and resource packages from 18.02.2017 00:00 - 19.02.2017 23:59. Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team" LOL Thanks, but having a boycott on buying ambrosia since the price change. Why the discounts though? Sales down lately? I couldn't imagine why ...

• Quote from the demon: “Relax people! It's near Christmas. Where's that Merry Christmas Spirit. You're all getting coal in your stockings this year, i'll bet.” Merry Christmas Demon!! Although I thought Christmas probably wouldn't be all that popular with demons...

• @demon - they are meddlers in fights they had no business meddling in, from what I heard

• Lol farm. Pull up then

• I like messing with people as much as anyone, but messing with someone when they're offline and losing a hof horribly isn't very good "messing with people".....

Deagol - - Game

Quote from razzer: “Or maybe you could just make a useful comment backspace. Point out something that shows the ambro users that they can expect to get money back in this scenario.” I must have missed where backspace asked for his money back... Personally, I don't expect my money back, nor do i care if i get it back. Besides, I'm sure they had attorneys draft the agreements we all accepted when buying ambrosia, and they'd be stupid not to reserve the right to change prices whenever they want, so…

Deagol - - Game

@Razzer - you make some compelling points, except vermin isn't useless. It makes me smile, and you just can't put a price on happiness... Screenshot_20161217-204034_zps8dyijpzs.jpg Besides, at these prices, I'll just plant a floater and attack a day later...had to use the remainder on something

Deagol - - Game

It may have been announced December 1, but I bought my ambrosia before then.... Selling in game currency with known prices for things like warping towns, luxury goods trade, etc, and then arbitrarily making your purchase worth 1/3 of what it was when they sold it seems a little fraudy to me

Deagol - - Game

Hugely dwindling player base + 300% increase in ambrosia costs sounds like a great way to free up time for more people to find something better to do....unless they're going to use that money to get better mods for ny server of course. Then I'll take out a home equity loan....for the greater good. So dumb.

• HoF HULK SMASHES RANDOM NOOB

Deagol - - Hall of Fame - Ny

Sadly I don't seem to have the end of this battle, so can't see the horrific hof, but here's the beginning of it...it only got worse for him from there... Battle for dont hit me (17.10.2016 6:38:19) Deagol[GoCry] from Chipper Jones, Maddux vs huyen from dont hit me --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................252(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................1032(-0) Swordsman..........................1262(-638) …

• Battle for Polis (02.10.2016 23:11:14) Deagol[GoCry] from 5563 vs LegendaryKiller[BXS] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................100(-0) - ............................................. Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. Cook......................…

• GoCry Wins!! BXS warehouse clutter removal services continue... Battle for MyWine2Town (30.09.2016 11:05:14) Deagol[GoCry] from Bouncy House vs erntess[BXS] from MyWine2Town --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman..............................30(-20) - ............................................. Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - ............................................. Mortar..................................6(-0…

• I really should become a travel agent....2 more BXS vmodes, and a bunch of loot Battle for --Marble 4-- (30.09.2016 6:28:36) Deagol[GoCry] from Bouncy House vs Skyruler BXS[BXS] from --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman............................1100(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite............................…

• Can't anyone at bxs fight me without going vmode? Third vmode for him, and 5 diff bxs in 5 days. It's a fighting game for goodness sake...how about a fight?? Battle for MyWineTown (18.09.2016 3:43:42) Deagol[GoCry] from Bouncy House vs erntess[BXS] from MyWineTown --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................500(-0) -…

• More GoCry Wins! Battle for MyWine2Town (09.09.2016 22:32:45) Deagol[GoCry] from Bouncy House vs erntess[BXS] from MyWine2Town --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................46(-4) - ............................................. Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ...........................................…

• GoCry Wins! Battle for MyWineTown (09.09.2016 19:56:26) Deagol[GoCry] from Bouncy House vs erntess[BXS] from MyWineTown --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gyrocopter............................180(-0) - Gyrocopter..............................0(-2) ............................................. - Spartan..............................84(-486) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulf…

• GoCry Wins! Battle for MyMarbleTown (06.09.2016 1:59:27) Deagol[GoCry] from ??? Târgu Mare vs erntess[BXS] from MyMarbleTown --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gyrocopter............................180(-0) - Gyrocopter..............................0(-2) ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30) ............................................. - .............................................…

• BXS vs. GoCry CR thread

Deagol - - Combat Reports - Ny

Quote from Turkeh: “Lol. A member of another alliance is defending your player's town, and somehow that doesn't count and is our problem? Yeah; good luck with that . Also scratching my head a bit...What CR are you talking about? The CR where kass was watching the battle with 1 ship?” You'd know what battle I'm talking about if psychotiger hadn't deleted it because non dow alliance in cr. Don't worry though...as you said, i don't expect any luck with that, or the same rules to be applied to you. …