Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Final results are Hitmen-36,618<<<->>>Danish Warriors-42,412. Sorry for not posting earlier. The results were posted in the Dionysos discord section.

• We did a gauntlet war. The CR thread was posted where the gauntlet wasn't accepted when the wartime actually started, but only 2 or 3 battles happened before the gauntlet was accepted and the results were real close. It was indeed a very active war! Here were the results...Hitmen-36,618<<<->>>Danish Warriors-42,412.

• If RD would have fought like they did in the last 24 hrs, it would have been a closer war. It was definitely fun

• Sea battle near Montcalm (24.11.2018 2:41:16) Bain[H-M] from Tulip, Tradesville vs Montpelier[-RD-] from Montcalm --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................9(-23) - Ram-Ship................................0(-3) Fire Ship..............................0(-32) - Fire Ship.............................69(-91) Catapult Ship..........................12(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................0(-20) Steam Ram.…

• RD won this one, but never posted it. Probably where they got alot of damage too Battle for Sulf (22.11.2018 11:45:50) pps[H-M] from Sparta, Sulfurland vs LORDoWAR[-RD-] from Sulf, Wine1, Montpelier[-RD-] from Montmagny, StrikerLeo[-RD-] from Strike 3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite.............................441(-992) - Hoplite...........................1061(-1183) ............................................. - Wall........…

• These 2 CR's are from 3 days ago when blady was still in RD. Our new guy never could get his board account set up, so he sent me his CR's to post... Battle for Vinoleto (19.11.2018 2:55:37) Fytá[H-M] from Crystal Town vs blady from Vinoleto --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................330(-0) - .......................…

• I don't have the bottom part where it says the winner, but you can see who won. Battle for HK_CamRanh (21.11.2018 5:05:13) pps[H-M] from Orchid vs LORDoWAR[-RD-] from Wine1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................98(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-140) Swordsman............................254(-96) - Swordsman.............................0(-270) .............................................…

• Preview Battle for Athens (21.11.2018 3:45:10) Bain[H-M] from Montfermeil vs Peemelih[-RD-] from Athens --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................37(-3) - ............................................. Mortar.................................18(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4) --------------------…

• Battle for Montfermeil (21.11.2018 3:24:53) Bain[H-M] from Athens vs Montpelier[-RD-] from Montfermeil --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite..............................243(-56) - Hoplite...............................0(-300) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman............…

• Battle for Polis-3 (20.11.2018 22:09:05) LORDoWAR[-RD-] from Wine1 vs Bain[H-M] from Concrete --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-70) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................300(-0) Swordsman.............................0(-180) - Swordsman...........................1410(-90) ............................................. - Hoplite.............................680(-104) Steam Giant...................…

• Sea battle near Marmoleto (18.11.2018 22:21:15) Bain[H-M] from Crystal Town vs blady[-RD-] from Marmoleto --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................23(-5) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-10) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-10) Fire Ship..............................21(-2) - Fire Ship..............................0(-10) ..................…

• Battle for Marmoleto (18.11.2018 22:59:38) Bain[H-M] from Crystal Town, CPO[H-M] from Crystal Town vs blady[-RD-] from Marmoleto --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................98(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-20) Swordsman.............................380(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-50) Hoplite..............................637(-33) - Hoplite................................0(…

• Post your CR's above 5k damage here, so they can be added up

• You will have to get used to my sense of humor, but anyways...Run? I don't recall you lighting up my military man today, but I guess yall were waiting for the CT's to dissolve.

• You guys are winning so far ba2313cb-1d4f-4fd4-8b9a-40a5600a0c6f.png

• 46454562_2205483533112183_529265096149434368_n.jpg

• Hitmen

Bain - - Embassy - Dionysos

"Hitmen" is a new alliance originally formed to gather up players who like the fighting aspect of the game. I'm sure you've all been in alliances (or perhaps still in one) that only have a few fighters. We are striving to change that. If you would like to know more, feel free to write us in-game or on here. Although fighters are our main focus point, it's not our only interest. Our members are also very active in trading resources and military. Also, communication is key, so we have an alliance …

• Quote from Bellator: “Out of curiousity, what’s the highest total Score at Alpha here in the US ikariam? And how old is that serveKralizec ” Kralizec XIX was the highest TS player when I held an account there. I was in his alliance for a little while.