Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Ct Available

kelhios - - Diplomacy - Beta

Ok... It seems the way to post CT have changed... How can i post easily my Free CT's ??? I have 2 CT IGN : Surprise

• Ct Available

5 Ct !!!! IGN : Surprise

• CT

kelhios - - Archive - Beta

4 Ct' s Available IGN : Surprise

• CT

5 Ct 's Available Ign : Surprise

• Cultural Treaties Thread

ct's filled Ign : Surprise[/quote]

4 ct' s Available Ign : Surprise

2 ct available ign : surprise

• BAD Alliance

kelhios - - Ally Introduction - Beta

BAD is Looking for Skilled Fighters to Grow as a real small alliance but tight , strong and Badly dangerous....!!!! No rules except Pillage Active players once a month...

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

Wow, Again, u always re-say same things..... You don't understand the way it has been.... and will never.....because you seem to stubborn to understand any othe rpoint than what your toughts are telling you so. Again...as for kids...always say, re-say...and again....so open up your mind Crew's babies LoK has asked me to help them and come back. i said i would help them under my tag. Then, you did start crying...about my help...so Lok leadership asked me to stop attacking you. cause they were bor…

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

LOk has never Booted Me. The leaderships hace asked me many times to Heklp them with the fights. I have try to learn them tricks and get few of their Gifhters better than they were. I'm a loner...and i have always played that game alone. I had a lot of pleasures with Lok the time i have spent there. You seem to speak of things you don t know, and you probably make BAD scenario.... I would say, that it is better when you don t write anything...hahahahaha....Cause when you write....you are often w…

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

The leadership of LoK have asked me to help them. I was a LOK member for over 1 year, and had left LOk 2 days ago I left to reborn my old alliance fromm epsilon ( BAD ) I was ready for something new. CreW came from nowhere with their inspection and as i had a Great MS.... it has given them a chance to Organize them and recruit troops to defend and attack. So Crew, what ever you say, or think.....ahahahahah...i have been a BAD Surprise for you...and you didn t even showed up for a fight with Me..…

• Also Navy :)

kelhios - - Combat Reports - Beta

Round 40 ... more rounds to come (17.06.2015 3:21:31) Surprise[BAD] from Forge Leechers, Heph 1, Heph 5, Myefre[SHOCK] from Heph 1 vs Arman[Novus] from Shock and Awe, Priesty[Novus] from RNA Sandhurst, Darth Zedd[Novus] from Dromund Fels, Lakewood[Novus] from Mt Baker, 1 Sulpus C cb, 2 Vinum C t, HEPH, Chrysz[Novus] from Quad Core W --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................420(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......…

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

Crew, The Facts are that we don t give a damn about your inspections. This is an Act of Agression. So every alliance has the right to choose his allies, and the way and the force they want to retaliate. your rules...are nothing to me. I would even say...that the Rating of Crew..is 0 Stars.... Over 48 hours i famr your blackouti member.....and nobody came to help him... Shame on CREW...... If you want Real fights !!! Meet me in my towns, it will be a pleasure to Inspect your fighting skills and l…

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

I always do what i say. when this Crew inspection will be done. I will stop all my attacks and Pillage. I am a Gentleman and you can always believe what i say. Fighting your Army, I will if you come meet me. i have always teached the fighters, that the Best Defense...when you get under attack....Is to Pillage. Usually, The attacker needs to go back to his towns and defend and protect his goods. I was wondering if you would come and help blackouti with this pillage issue on his islands. also, i h…

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

Here we go, You said your things and point out what you have to say and show to the world. Now, It's time for Fights , Feel free to pillage....cause LOK will do it Too. Also, tell me when the inspection will be done.....As long LOK will be under attack by CREW i will keep on attacking CREW. when this will be done, i,ll go back to my other occupations. Have fun Surprise ( BAD ) From Test A Ment theblackouti[Crew] from Kaneohe -----------------------------------------------------------------------…

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

You see....how funny you are !!!! always thinking that your toughts and your way should be the way ...!!! You might think God have made you. :))) You should use more time in the battles...than posting words...that will not serve you.....when i'll be pillaging your towns !!! And i told you already in PM that i was helping them.....so your board thing....is not necessary...You knew the answer alreasdy. Maybe you want to show how pitty and miserable you are.....because LOK have asked help from 1 pl…

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

HI, this so funny. Crew likes to do some inspections. They do that by surprise and they do have rules that the opponent should respect. It's really funny to read their messages about I ( Surprise from BAD ) should not be involved. This is a Game and nobody can settle rules for everyone. CREW has attacked LOK, LoK asked me to help them ...and i took one of their member by Surprise ...and i will give him the same medicine...even worst than what they are doing to my friends. Also, ive been in LOk f…

• JUICY vs VLUX

kelhios - - Epsilon

So Funny.... since 3 weeks..... I .... Attack and pillage VLUX Members.... I found Farmers that seems to be happy to give me their goods.... Hummm.....i might ask their leadership about...telling their members to send me their resources.... Will save time !!!! BAD

• Feedback answers

kelhios - - 2012

i cant wait to see the new layout, it look great ! to be able to see a larger portion of the world without scrolling on the world map is very good because sometime we cant find a way back home and i would like to have a way to send a battle treaty to another alliance to fight together without garisson right also in the general screen - be able to see how many units and ships my members have in each town (only number) Thanks ! Kelhios

• Who would like to have fun?

kelhios - - 2012

We are looking for good fighters who would like to fight by our side if you search and like action send me a message to join us Kelhios