Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Crew vs AuLux

Arman. - - Combat Reports - Beta

Thank you for the thread. I hope you guys will post lost combat reports as well.

• Mond v's HFX

Arman. - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Quote from Miss Jazz: “I too agree that a Pirate raid should be viewed the same as a pillage - that there could be consequences for that kind of action. But is it a bit extreme to have more than two or more HFX players attacking one other??? I think that Beta needs to talk about this.... but then, of course the new rules for the Pirate game will soon be implemented, and they couldn't start soon enough. I wouldn't be surprised if another alliance also sends out attacks to both DP and Mond....” Ye…

• HALL OF FAME - HFX VS LoK

Arman. - - Hall of Fame - Beta

Quote from Alhazred: “It costs when you lose 600 paddles too. Why on earth would you have that many paddles and only 30 BC's?” Good question...

• New Feature - Input Needed - Round 2

Arman. - - General

Hawk Cruiser Ship

• Players Banned

Quote from Lord_Aragorn: “Looks like NOVUS did not play it right ... again.” No need to run your mouth if you are not aware of anything. Please Close this Thread.

• Players Banned

But is there a reason or explanation that we all should know of to avoid all this. We have some sincere and honest players getting the boot. [turkeh]~snip[/turkeh] [turkeh]Warned for Ban Discussion ~ :83[/turkeh]

• Players Banned

Well I am not aware of anything like that but thanks.This is my second post. I thought I made a mistake by not posting as can't find my first post .

• Players Banned

Does anyone has any idea why we have so many players banned from yesterday? The list has quite a few veterans with a "X" in front of their names?

• DoW Crew vs RumR

Arman. - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from mondlava: “I never post on the boards but have to set the record straight on Crew's DOW reasons. A member of Crew was planting a colony on an island where I and another RumR are located. We both asked the Crew member why they were coming to the island before he even showed up. We got no response so when the colony was planted I blockaded it and pillaged the resources which obviously were a tiny amount (1783 wood and 1920 marble) since it was a new colony. I sent a message to Crew memb…

• Crew and GOG vs TNT Inspection

Arman. - - Diplomacy - Beta

What is this "inspection"?

• Quote from crixy2312: “4. Is there a way to use steam wallets to purchase ambrosia? What are the most valuable ambrosia purchases in-game? Was it a bad idea to pass up on the 300 Spartans offer? (PS. I know the payment system only shows paypal, skill and card payments but I also happen to have some wallet funds which I want to use.)” Spartans are the most useless unit in tactical war and complete waste of money.Trust me when I say this as I have may be over 30k burried in my crs under alliance f…

• Hello Usa - need help

Arman. - - General

I thought we were limited to RL situation in helping Israel but why not in game also. Send me a pm but I will need an account to take them to the task on that server if you have any available.

• The miracle of Combatto[G-O-G] 'Colossus' is activated. (03.07.2015 15:00:22) Sea battle near Forge4 (03.07.2015 15:00:27) Lakewood[Novus] from Present Danger, Silent Hill, Crystal 1P, Arman[Novus] from Forge5, Forge4, Forge6M, Fish2, Fish1, Christs Blood vs DrG[G-O-G] from Silent Hill, Sober[G-O-G] from Heph 5, Combatto[G-O-G] from Forge4 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................814(-594) - Ram-Ship........…

• Battle for Latio W (01.07.2015 6:20:01) Arman[Novus] from Kando W vs Ayers Rock from Latio W --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-129) Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-42) ............................................. - Doctor..................................6(-0) Cook...........................…

• Please close this thread

All is done and over, I request that this thread be closed. Thank you.

• Why Spare TBD Members?

Its over, so please all of you save your breath. TBD ceased to exist withing few hours of this thread.

• They can drop tags but can not RUN........... Battle for FIFIW (01.07.2015 22:30:28) Arman[Novus] from wine 5, FIFIW, wine5, Genghis[Novus] from wine5 vs Ayers Rock from FIFIW, Elektra, Texas W --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer....................1157(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-670) Hoplite...........................3678(-2761) - Hoplite................................0(-32) ........................…

• Battle for Rome (27.06.2015 1:45:39) Arman[Novus] from Polis05, Rome, One Direction, 1D part 3, Flying Kick vs Julius Ceasar[G-O-G] from Rome --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer....................1008(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................0(-3500) Swordsman.........................4750(-2442) - Swordsman............................0(-3292) Hoplite...........................6638(-4726) - Hoplite.....................…

• Why Spare TBD Members?

Quote from Sober: “Actually what started this whole thing was me pillaging one of your members who then cried about it and wanted me to return the goods, I refused and that is when several Novus number started hitting me from his town, that is 100% what started this whole time. In reality this is not about Novus it is about your hatred towards me and how much you hate the fact that I will not quit this game, you constantly begging other alliances to do what you can do is truly pitiful especially…

• Why Spare TBD Members?

Quote from Combatto: “You assume a lot with all that rambling, most of which is absolutely FALSE. You complain about negative posts made by us while in SHOCK....You do the same here You complain about us being "main culprits", you are SO WRONG ! we are the "main culprits" that stood up to you. You talk as if you are a GOD and have no flaws, any more smack talk and your head will likely explode ! I Don't have to explain anything to you but you should really get yous facts straight before crying a…