Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 173.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Cinetheatre

Antikythera - - General

By trying several times, the advert changes to another random one. Since they are not too many, same advert may be available more often than the others. Usually black rectangles means that the site where the advert is hosted seems to have a problem with the site certificates. In a normal browser you get the error: Your connection is not secure The owner of <name of the host> has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this …

• Scatter question

Antikythera - - Game

You can always spy first to see the wall level, and also you need to know town hall level. You can look in Help (first link in the first row of each game page) under "Art of warfare" at "The land battle field" to see the size of the battle field depending on town hall level. Under "Units" you can see how much damage each artillery unit does. For the wall, hmmmm, you just need some experience or check Wiki Ikariam at ikariam.wikia.com/wiki/Building:Town_wall

• Erro send sms to buy Ambrosia

Antikythera - - Game

Short numbers for SMS (in your case 7787) may not be available inany mobile network provider. Try another mobile network, I mean another mobile phone provider. For example if you have Vodafone, try Orange, or whatever mobile companies you have in your country.

• Cinetheatre

Antikythera - - General

Quote from Dangerous 45: “It doesn't work for me most of the time.” It doesn't work for me most of the time. Cinetheatre depends very much on what's installed and setup on your computer. If it works at least one time it means your have flash player installed and it is the correct version. But ... it is the correct version for GF files, not necessarily for others. Quote from Dangerous 45: “How would I check for that in firefox?” In Firefox 48.0.2 go to Options, plugins, and look in the list. You …

• How to check Crew Strength of someone ?

Antikythera - - Game

I can add to what Draxo said: do not forget about the "destiny bonus", a bonus to crew strength between -10% to 10%, which can influence the result.

• I was playing in 2008 too and I joined WLS on 31.01.2009 Remember the alliance page picture? WLS_zpscapvyxde.png

• Cinetheatre

Antikythera - - General

The notification in town advisor is new. You receive the other notification too, only you didn't noticed. It appears at the end of the movie right in the middle. ActiveBonus_zps9jtembqw.jpg Here is a little guide made when cinetheatre was first introduced, board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…-fantastic-new-invention/ You can see the notification is there.

• Cinetheatre

Antikythera - - General

What notification are you talking about? Are your talking about the text "Your bonus is now active." after finishing the movie, or the one in town advisor? I don't see any other notification.

• Cinetheater not working

Antikythera - - Game

Others have some problems too, it depends on each situation, please read here about them: Cinetheater You need to give more info about your problem. If sensitive data is involved it's better you submit a ticket at support.us.ikariam.gameforge.com/ to keep it private

• Cinetheater

Antikythera - - General

@Amethyst There 3 things here and you must provide more info about what you see and your location, so better submit a bug ticket because of all sensitive data you need to provide. - first, there is the cache problem. Yes, this solves problems generated by a full cache, unfinished loading of pages, damaged cached files. Trying another browser is a plus because definitely it is not the same cache, although every browser has its own cache that needs to be cleared from time to time. Not only for thi…

• New server... already

Antikythera - - General

Usually it starts sometime between 10am and 3pm game time You need to check from time to time.

• New Feature - Input Needed 3

Antikythera - - General

Quote from Dangerous 45: “Sling ship” this name fits

• [help] IP sharing rule

Antikythera - - Game

@Skyhigh949Quote: “ @Antikythera, I have a question ” [i]sorry for the delay, your question has been answered correctly by the players. It's good to see that players know the rules so well @Eloy Will you ever catch your tail? :lolbash: [/i]

• [help] IP sharing rule

Antikythera - - Game

My opinion is that you should stop making scenarios hoping that one of them is approved. Any scenario meant to give an account profits from other small accounts is not ok. Avoiding IP check for this is even worse. Pillaging accounts from time to time is normal otherwise the game will be simcity. But let me ask you one question: if you have multis would you keep them alive gathering resources for a totally stranger to pillage every day, several times per day? I don't think so. So, any scenario ba…

• I like this: Quote from Dangerous 45: “Eagles Nest ship”

• New Feature - Input Needed!

Antikythera - - General

Since we have a Ram-Ship and a Steam Ram, why not a Galley Ram for the new ram-ship?

• link devices

Antikythera - - Board

I am not sure what exactly you mean, but I do not recommend keeping accounts logged in. It's for your own protection, to avoid account thefts or actions being done without your knowledge. The game uses cookies for your protection and recently introduced the secure login through https. That's why when you login from another device you are disconnected from the first one. 2 devices cannot play same account and start actions. According to T&C you have to protect your account by keeping login info s…

• Quote from Aeolus: “I received this message from a GO about my Level 48 Tavern in a town with 6 Warehouses and Level 40 Dump.” A message was sent to you, the ball is in your court, it's your problem if you keep it there or take any action.

• delete

Antikythera - - General

That's simple. He cannot delete the post entirely so he deleted the content.

• Draxo said it all, nothing to add.Quote from Lord_Aragorn: “Guess what ladies and gents... I found an old NY account (that I moved there from Rho during merger).I was pretty sure it is ghosted, since emails stopped coming.It was a perfect test to see if I will face the same outcome and yes; I did.Email is not coming and scenario is exactly same as Little Monster described and this guy who I made the thread about.” Please submit a ticket and let's see if you can get your Ny account back Quote fro…