Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• SAS DoW with -PH-

Caped Baldy - - Wars - Boreas

Quote from Purple: “Quote from Big Ben: “i think you need to send that personally to saitama. but will keep my manners as you wish. Hope same goes to your team too Goodluck ” I mentioned that to circular message. I assume everyone have their manners. ” I tried to be polite last time but -PH- players replied rudely so I became rude again but for now I wont post any hate replies. Lets just meet to the battle field.

• WAR -PH- (NOYPI) VS SAS SPAM

Caped Baldy - - Boreas Spam

Quote from Big Ben: “Lol , I saw you are afraid of Dr Weezy, Pick your balls dude we aint got no plan of banging you. All of our tradeships are more than enough to farm you guys. We dont like to share. ps. Read between the lines , dr weezy says they'll show up. Then what ? There no proof that theyll join the war nor external agreement . Go get your sanity stop making useless stories. And if and only if we will get them involved then we should have their tag declared . I saw your nerves cracking …

Who's the chicken now Clong? t(^_^t) I'm glad that alliance manly declined because y'all not man enough to face us. PS you should have shown thanks when I respected you. From now on I'll disrespect your alliance even more. t(^_^t) (I'll just talk to Leader and General my side story) haha

Im not a chicken, I just need to show some respect because our Leader warned me. hahahahaha. After all, you guys didn't answer to what I said. you guys want to play it dirty seeking help for other alliance to help attack us? Daaannng. I thought your good at askepkepyas. hahahha but not here I guess. :p No asking for assistance. for the nth time, CRs involving other players are not counted. (If we attack dont use your multis to come attack you too. That's a bad and dirty move by the way) t(^_^t)

but to be honest, your opinion is not needed. I didn't know that ikariam analyst exists. hahahaha.

Quote from king-23: “How many -PH- members are here from Ask server? That will help me determine my opinion on this war...... ” I think all of them. they always brag that to me in order for me to join them. haha. I wanna see how good they are.

• SAS DoW with -PH-

Quote from God's Assassin: “I can't wait for someone to catch this Caped Baldy character sleeping... what a mouth. I'm also a bit surprised that this hasn't been moved to the spam boards, I feel like the GOs would have definitely stepped in here and either closed or warned spamming a War Dec/CR thread. Also, strange to declare war if SAS leadership doesn't even have the time to put together an official War Dec and sends this clown... I know who my money is on. ” FYI How can they caught me sleepi…

• SAS DoW with -PH-

hahahaha. -PH- alliance is seeking for help to other alliance to attack us. (urong bayag) Just what I said in our terms. CR with the tag -PH- and SAS alone are the CRs to be counted. players who assist this two alliance CR will not be counted. Big Ben dont get it. He said "everything is fair in war"? what? hahaha. what a dirty move Ben, What a dirty move. :((

• SAS DoW with -PH-

Quote from Dr Weezy: “Quote from Caped Baldy: “Quote from Dr Weezy: “I will be keeping a close look at this war ” owww. Dr. Weezy I know you. I have met you. Our alliance came to war in a server which I dont know now because I stopped playing. hahaha. I'm expecting growth from you when I started playing from this server but I'ts the opposite. :))) Good luckyou are very strong at a server I dont know now, I think thats epsilon maybe. nice meeting you again ” Im growing. I just grow my own way and…

• SAS DoW with -PH-

Let the war CRs do the talking. :))

• SAS DoW with -PH-

Quote from God's Assassin: “Quote from Caped Baldy: “this war is declared. gonna punch those -PH- alliance so step back. I dont Sleep. Saitama dont sleep. you're money? wow! there's no money in this game, only gold and resources. hahaha Step back troll ” I'd say it is a safe bet... your alliance mates are already dropping SAS tag lol ” what are you saying? haha the only one that left is a 17k guy who we dont need at all. haha

• Closed

TO ALL AVALON AND MIGA, let us be, If you cant give an official war let the Assassins give it to the boring Server where Barb Hitters exist.

• Closed

Quote from God's Assassin: “Quote from Caped Baldy: “Avalon and MIGA I think dont want a real war making the server die, please tune in on SAS and -PH- war where the BALLS of Boreas truly is. So this will be the first official war of the dead new server I think. (Dont make fuss attacking each other. war is war) t(^_^t) ” No one knows either of your alliances... please stop posting about your "war" here. ” I dont care about your "alliance" you're alliance cant handle true war so please stop troll…

• SAS DoW with -PH-

this war is declared. gonna punch those -PH- alliance so step back. I dont Sleep. Saitama dont sleep. you're money? wow! there's no money in this game, only gold and resources. hahaha Step back troll

• SAS DoW with -PH-

I'm the diplomat. what are you whining for? hahaha

• Closed

Avalon and MIGA I think dont want a real war making the server die, please tune in on SAS and -PH- war where the BALLS of Boreas truly is. So this will be the first official war of the dead new server I think. (Dont make fuss attacking each other. war is war) t(^_^t)

• SAS DoW with -PH-

Quote from Dr Weezy: “I will be keeping a close look at this war ” owww. Dr. Weezy I know you. I have met you. Our alliance came to war in a server which I dont know now because I stopped playing. hahaha. I'm expecting growth from you when I started playing from this server but I'ts the opposite. :))) Good luck you are very strong at a server I dont know now, I think thats epsilon maybe. nice meeting you again

• SAS DoW with -PH-

hey Big Mouth Ben, just to be fair, CRs involving other players are not counted. I think you'll use your multis to defend your towns and attack us. No using of multis okay? be fair.

• SAS DoW with -PH-

Quote from zzeltraehkcalb: “Quote from Caped Baldy: “Quote from zzeltraehkcalb: “:lolbash: crying baby....our diplo don't need any talk if you want war...just make a move and action. i'm not scared until no one visited our towns...farm farm farm! ” hahaha. Incompetent in war just sitting in their Island full of multis. I think we wont come for you because your not worth it. ” ohhh..you declared then you wont come on us, HAHAHA or in my towns....dannnng! you declared for what?hahaha ” I wont come…

• SAS DoW with -PH-

Quote from zzeltraehkcalb: “:lolbash: crying baby....our diplo don't need any talk if you want war...just make a move and action. i'm not scared until no one visited our towns...farm farm farm! ” hahaha. Incompetent in war just sitting in their Island full of multis. I think we wont come for you because your not worth it. :p