Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• PPK declares war on DefAi

Akira-Epsilon - - Epsilon

There's no way to "force" it. But if your towns are permanently locked down and/or you're never able to build anything or maintain any goods beyond the safe capacity of your warehouses the game will get boring, bothersome and annoying quite quickly.

A draw would infer that neither side is capable of besting the other, and are thus equals on the battlefield. If you were truly more powerful, you could resolve it in that way. I am not looking for a pat on the back. I am not looking for a "you guys are awesome" or some similar statement. I simply believe that since neither side can beat the other - even if this went on for a long time - we are equals in terms of military power. You can argue who looted more, who benefited the most, whatever - t…

Quote from whitbis: “okay, so when we show a loot inequality, a clear dominance in HoF battles, and a butt whomping on total combat points ( OP + DP), you say we are just "cherry picking" our facts? how many more ways do we need to show... hell you guys basically were crying in the forum about how it was unfair that i joined Defai, does that sound like a winning side of things, not to mention, you spend all your time trying to explain how the facts are not what they seem for this reason or that,…

*raises hand* These meds can have some strange effects.

Quote from theinfamus: “Akira dude I ain't going to argue, throw insults, or make sly remarks. I am being serious and not rude. Just please, PLEASE explain to me. Give me a good argument. Point me in the correct direction to your answers of these questions: 1. How and on what bases should we or anyone not linked to this war, consider our alliances equals in this confrontation? 2. When and if you can come up with that answer, if the answer was so obvious, why would you have to ASK another allianc…

What I say is that I couldn't care less about how much "looting" is going on and more care that you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag. Oh look at me! I can attack a town after me and three other people dismantle someone's army! I can win when I don't have to fight any troops!

Troy - the only reason you got the goods you did was because I wasn't able to be online as much. It was a no-win for me. I go into vmode, you say I'm running scared. I sit there and take it, and I get called a farm. I didn't have the time, nor the ambrosia, to convert and donate everything and I was in the process, before the war started of collecting goods for GR upgrades. I also feel that during times of war the leader should never go into vmode except for the biggest problems getting online. …

Never play with a Ken doll? Surely your mom bought you one at least when you had your first period.

Oh come now. You know you're jealous of my equipment. You spent so much time fondling my goods just a little bit ago that I figured you'd want to take the next step and play with my equipment.

Really? You're going to insult DefAi? I mean, seriously? Because that's how I read it. I realize you're just trying to prod them into attacking us so that you can join in on the fun and act like you did something wonderful, but in all honesty all you're doing is insulting DefAi and doing so in a very obvious attempt to manipulate DefAi.

Sarcasm is, in this situation, analogous to an insult. You may laugh, others may laugh, but the recipient is the target of an insult. Hell, I even laugh, because I really think it funny that you guys seem to think what is good for the gander is not good for the goose. Wasn't someone going on about hypocrisy earlier in this thread? I can't remember.

So, in other words let your alliance run their mouths, but the second we respond in any form of equal hostility we're the ones ruining it? Tell your members to keep themselves in check. We've asked that much of our members, and if you are interested in this ending any time soon they will need to keep calm. I didn't say "shut up or else" either - I essentially said to stop running his mouth and being a pompous jerk. I am fine with his opinion but his ending paragraph did plenty to be hostile abou…

Whitbis, While I appreciate your input, you are about as sharp as a dull spoon. OP and DP vary depending on who is attacking, and who is defending. If you have occupied a city, and someone tries to liberate said city, the occupying forces will gain DP while the liberating forces will gain OP. So OP/DP is a terrible idea. And did they pull a lot of resources out of my towns? Yes. I had RL issues to attend to and could not dump them the resources. Even then, there is still plenty of CRs showing th…

Quote from Zurbane: “ Blah blah blah. I'm a whiney little brat. I want to use underhanded tactics that I call others out on and then complain when an alliance responds in force because of my actions. I want to do the same things that have made people mad at me over and over again, after telling them I'd stop, but not get attacked for it.” Do you have anything else to add to the conversation? Because that is all I got out of your post.

Any floaters that are not permanent towns I will have removed. Permanent towns moved with ambrosia will either include donations to temple/resources (as any shared island member would be expected of) if they are not moved, since the intent of all of this is to resume at least a pleasant relationship of non-aggression, as long as they would not be considered leechers I don't see an issue with leaving a fully built town (or a floater that is going to be built up instead of being used in the future…

Zurbane, You are a permanent enemy of PPK, and all PPK members have been instructed to attack you any time you are not in vmode until you go back into vmode. They are to loot everything you have, and kill any troops they can find. You have time and time again shown yourself to be a liar and a fool. While we may have our issues with DefAi for their attacks, we in no way consider them liars. Nor fools. In fact even if we may not see eye to eye currently they are excellent fighters who deserve resp…

I will agree to lyrics of some sort only if you do the same. Since I consider this something where it has been equal (I have opinions about that, but I can agree to call it equal) - there is no reason that either side is making demands. Our original desire to have an apology has been sated in that we have had war, and kittens no longer require any apology. Simply admission that "it was a tough battle from both sides, we're done now so we can find other people to harass". As to the miracle "leech…

Quote from tylerdurden32: “Terms for ending war. Akira says he/she is confused as to his/her gender. Bloodwolf admits he loves the DP and fully understands all its meanings. Rebel24 states that an swollen MS is no guarantee of "performance." Additionally, PPK needs to admit they were protecting a farm, since only at most half of their players fought in this war, and admit that Defai was a bigger ball of yarn than they were able to handle. Also PPK should acknowledge that they jumped in the middl…

Quote from maximusruckus: “ Careful with the DP talk, there are many definitions of what "DP" is. I can think of one that makes BloodWolf's sentence really, really funny! ” What does donkey pinatas have to do with anything? It doesn't make sense, but does it make it funny?

Quote from Bishup: “Quote from Blood_Wolf: “we're defending and getting DP ” None for me , please....” To each their own! Seesh.