Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Piracy Multi Accounts

hez8701 - - Apollon Spam

I agree, I have a VN member on one of my island who is multicounting for piracy. He even told me in a message it was his and not to attack it. I reported the message last week and GF still hasnt done anything about it.

• Maps

hez8701 - - Diplomacy - Apollon

You can close thread. Thanks.

• Sometimes... That is also a lot of individual time invested to message soo many players. Just a different mentality in my opinion. Eventually I will just take it from them once i'm big enough or force them to donate it before it's pillaged.

• I couldnt agree with you more. I just started on this server 14 days ago and I already am in the top 3 in donating on all 4 of my islands. 4-5 years ago everyone donated for the greater good.

• Maps

As I said, among other things. It is a newer world and fairly inexperienced so credibility can be earned not necessary need to be established. I really just want to know the biggest mass of players in a specific alliance closest to my location. The other stuff will come.

• Maps

Hey, Does anyone know a good website/link to a Apollon world alliance map? I am trying to figure out which alliance would be best for me based on my location (among other things).

• Communication

hez8701 - - Alliance Introduction - Apollon

This alliance should set up internal alliance pages (update) and in-game forum for members. The circular mass mail is being abused by cultural treaty notifications that should be filed in the forum only to cut down on mail. Many members do not have the time to read through all of them and if something important is sent around it could be deleted on accident.

hez8701 - - 2012

Yes all servers may be losing members and there are solutions... You cant always have rising numbers in any server or any game, there will always be a drop off. However, the issue with Ikariam is that they keep creating new servers and they have way to many as it stands. A simple solution would be for Ikariam to stop creating servers but they wont because they think that by creating new servers it brings people to the game or brings older members back and maybe even has something to do with ambr…

• Response

hez8701 - - 2012

I (And as Co-Leader of BOLD) would support part 1 but not part 2. We will not notify the smaller player if we are going to occupy their town due to the fact we would be occupying their town for a surprise attack in the first place. We do not know if the new player has an affiliation with our target player and may give them a heads up on the occupation (troops and navy numbers). Also if a smaller player is on one of our islands and we are having conflicts with another alliance and occupy the smal…

hez8701 - - 2012

I dont think BOLD sent message to imp especially since we are still doing crowd control on some ZERO members that keep attacking us until they finally win a battle which only took 2 weeks but nonetheless this does sound slightly interesting and has the potential to even bring back activity with members who do log once a week etc.

hez8701 - - 2012

Roarus they would only declare war on you if they all jumped there ms to 20k plus and staged their troops on your island before declaring. This "war" is really pointless. You have BLACK who has been preparing for at least a week now reguardless what they will lie to you about and then BOLD who has been peaceful for pretty much all of Lamdba. This is just a classic situation of a bully who has some self-developing issues deep down. BLACK wanted to fight with BOLD reguardless of what their "reason…

hez8701 - - 2012

LMAO... Those CRs dont show anything. I wish Kitten would post them herself. From what ive heard which is just as realiable as anyone elses side except Kitten and Ruels is that Kitten pillaged him for 2 main reasons. 1. He is/was hoarding resources and she came away with full boats everytime except one and she stopped attacking him after that one. 2. Something about him betraying her trust because he gave his word to her and lied or something along those lines. Im thinking this is more or less d…

• Lies

hez8701 - - 2012

I am tired of alliances claiming to have been on the server since the begining of Lambda. The most recent example i have found is with The Undead Empire alliance. "We, The UNDEAD EMPIRE, have been on the server from the very beginning"... This is not true. The server opened in 2009 and the alliance was not created until almost half a year later in 2010. All i ask is to be true to the players and alliances that actually have been around since the begining. -Thanks

• Bos

hez8701 - - 2011

Yes he went inactive today but at the times of the attacks he was active. You cant complain when you keep the members around who are active once every 4-5 days and sometimes longer than a week. Battle for Wine-O (14.11.2011 23:57:53) Hez8701 from Marble I vs ItayZ from Wine-O ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............440(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............824(-0).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer.…

• khaos VS BOS CR thread

hez8701 - - 2011

...Ok then i guess i have to make it rain a bit more. It literally wont let me post anymore but i still have 20 more crs to post... Sea battle near Wine I (13.11.2011 19:46:27) Hez8701 from Athens vs Sticky from PurpleKush ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ................................ - Ram-Ship...............0(-4).... Flame-thrower..........1(-0).... - ................................ Diving boat...........30(-0).... - ................................ ─────…

• khaos VS BOS CR thread

hez8701 - - 2011

ULY was still apart of Khaos at the times of the attacks therefore it still counts as damage during a war. My advice for being a smaller alliance is dont keep people that are not active daily or even every other day, specially during a way. Did help upgrade my gr though :)Still cant find me much crystal though lol. Battle for Ice (07.11.2011 7:33:11) Hez8701 from EXecuTIONer vs ItayZ from Ice ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............240(-0).... - .…

• Bos Wins

hez8701 - - 2011

Sea battle near Nirvana (04.11.2011 22:51:57) The Unknown from Ø cedars Ø, Nirvana, DaBuu from -combat-, Golden Forge, LemonKush, WAR, silenus from -combat-, Golden Forge, Imperator from Ø azra Ø, Hummingbird from Golden Forge vs killing boy from chaos part1, BagelsAndBones from Tortelliniburg, Sticky from BC Skunk, Barbarian from Nirvana, zeusemre from BC Skunk, Joan Of Arc from Gunpowder ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............626(-651).. - Ram-…

• khaos VS BOS CR thread

hez8701 - - 2011

Man you goes were so gun ho for trying to jump me but now you cant even be found. After decimating 4 of your islands nothing but loot... Battle for Salamin (04.11.2011 3:29:31) Hez8701 from EXecuTIONer, RlP from EXecuTIONer vs renzitotskii from Salamin ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman...........1860(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite.............1424(-267).. - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...238(-0).... - Sulphur …

• Bos Win

hez8701 - - 2011

Battle for Ice (03.11.2011 16:17:59) Hez8701 from EXecuTIONer vs renzitotskii from Salamin ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............240(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite...............73(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter............40(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant...........43(-0).... - ................................ Catapult...............1(-0).... - ................................ M…

• Some Bos wins.

hez8701 - - 2011

I do not know why it says undefined, weird... Lets see what happens when the numbers of players involved becomes even.... Im thinking just like the last war... Battle for Wine I (02.11.2011 21:45:37) undefined vs Lillypond, Hez8701 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman..........................{[color=#UNITRESERVE]240[/color]} - Swordsman..........................{[color=#UNITRESERVE]321[/color]} Hoplite..............235(-5)........{[color=…