Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 294.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• White/pink noise has proven far more beneficial to me than music if I am doing deep studying or reading. Music is distracting and takes thought away from what you are trying to do.

• Can't have it both ways

Silver_bacon - - Discussion Board

Sounds like something I would do.

• Last person to post is the winner (3)

Silver_bacon - - Eta

You all lose!

Silver_bacon - - Eta

I think not.

Silver_bacon - - Eta

Yes really!

Silver_bacon - - Eta

First post of the year. I win!

• The General's Pub ( wohooo)

Silver_bacon - - Eta

This place is awful quiet.

• DoW: DaWar vs IWH

Silver_bacon - - Omikron

Correction Cookie Monster. 11th place with 16 members. Probably merging. Either way, IWH is dead.

Silver_bacon - - Omikron

Justice may wear the leader tag, but his obvious refusal to post in this thread while his alliance mates beg for an end to the war makes him a pretty bad one. Justice has never once respected our alliance nor did IWH show any respect to our alliance while we were busy with RL. Go back and reread the thread if you don't remember. I have no respect for Justice or IWH as an alliance under any circumstances. Only a small handful of individuals in IWH have my respect.

• How active is Eta?

Silver_bacon - - Eta

It is awful quiet around here. I think DrkAngel secretly banned everyone.

Silver_bacon - - Omikron

I will begin making my way over there tonight. Not going to make it in time to fight today, unfortunately. Too bad Justice isn't a good member Kyriezen. He hit the vmode button.

Silver_bacon - - Omikron

I might be willing....

Silver_bacon - - Omikron

Quote from -FEAR: “so this will be done the new terms to this war: 1.first to reach 30m damage point wins 2.the alliance accept their defeat and needed to be posted here on boards by 3 of their councils 3.disbands .. MOD's please confirm this changes hehehe” Those changes are not legit.

Silver_bacon - - Omikron

How do you know if our general has a board account?

• DoW: DaWar vs IWH CR's

Silver_bacon - - Omikron

DaWar Wins! Sea battle near Polis (02.08.2012 5:27:36) Vyse from Roman Empire vs DOS from Polis ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............80(-6).... - Ram-Ship...............1(-40)... Fire Ship.............17(-79)... - ................................ ................................ - Catapult Ship.........20(-6).... Steam Ram.............30(-1).... - Steam Ram.............13(-6).... ................................ - Mortar Ship...........13(-12)…

Silver_bacon - - Omikron

Something tells me that request isn't going to be granted, but I must give you credit. You seem to care about your alliance a lot more than your leader does.

Silver_bacon - - Omikron

Interesting crisrocks. You are consistent at pointing out our member losses, yet your alliance has experienced similar losses. Why continue to bring up pointless information?

Silver_bacon - - Omikron

What? Only IWH can talk now? You guys seem to have no problem talking (or should I say typing) constantly.

Silver_bacon - - Omikron

Quote from PEF Messenger: “@Silverbacon Can you post all the CRs and let us see who is winning the damage? if not, then I think it's obvious that you're only bluffing. and it's a nice attitude to have, "THINK POSITIVE". :thumbup:” Hmm Pef. Who just got stuck on an island and scattered ones self and had their alliance mate vmode like a bunch of cowards? Oh, you....

Silver_bacon - - Omikron

A bit defensive are we? If we thought we were going to lose this war we could end it right now. Yet we have absolutely no desire to do so.