Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 165.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Idea for Ikariam!!!

RiMe_King - - General

Welcome back WarMan.I remember you from Sigma, you were the guy behind SOA right ? Interesting idea but it needs a lot of work before getting any chance for implementation.Bam gave you good points, work on that and then post again. I don`t know how complex it would be to implement it with the current travel system.That is also one of the things you will have to think about.

• Wait... so if I got you right, you wanted to say this: "Look at Croatia, they killed and etc Bosnian women in 1993 but are still in NATO".Am I right ? None of this makes any sense.USA dropped nukes twice so what should we do now ? Those regimes from 90s have been gone long time ago.Most of the people accused of crimes have been processed.It is time to move on; but they can`t when stupid US politics interferes every 5 years and opens new hot subjects.Luckily for the past two to three years, peopl…

• Don`t want to ruin this party but thank God some people told me Spidey likes to send these kilometers wide messages to people in game.Which is why I have him on ignore list for any case.No matter what context is, this is just sick.

• NATO needs Turkey, while Turkey needing NATO is very debatable.Just wait and see.And very interesting play out there, without dates but chronologically correct: -Gulen denies links with a coup and says he won`t protest to be extradited to Turkey -USA demands evidences from Turkey related to Gulen`s involvement -Turkey publicly announces it has sent evidences to USA, but (for obvious reasons) does not disclose what`s inside -Gulen calls USA to refuse extradition request Wake up people. Quote from…

• Well, democracy in its true concept is okay - but "USA and Co." have done quite a lot under the veil of democracy. Aside of everything you mentioned, Turkey is a country that has intention to develop relations with Russia and USA both, which is dangerous for USA.Just recently Turkey engaged in diplomacy with Russia again and they seemed to be progressing after that plane shooting incident.That`s something USA is not content with.They can`t let Turkey do it their way and occupy two seats + they c…

• GoCry and BXS spam

RiMe_King - - Spam Archive - Ny

You remind me of Spidey.You always take things far. There is no such thing as takeover or seize in Ikariam, so getting labeled as a 'winner' just because you hit Colossus or your enemy pulled out while you got embarrassed in damage is just not reasonable enough.Those battles particularly aren`t bad, they are pretty good, but I can`t resist to comment how weird it is to see someone celebrate it... And yeah, Turkeh is still queen of stupid CRs.Took 20k and tries to troll Hulk...

• I am referring to you as a democracy fan, not as an American.I figured out you are not American in other threads, that`s settled. I just find it ironic when west wants to force a change and imply something in Turkey while regime and people over there are pretty much on the same side.Maybe they should reward coup plotters for an attempt to destabilize country and turn it into Syria vol2, I believe west would be happier with that.It is even worse when west is more concerned about Turkey fixing its…

• Forty Doctors

Okay, so one with master degree is professor and the one with doctorate is doctor.Now what do we call one who excelled at novels ?!

• Heh, quit watching CNN mate.Turkish people decided what they want and they chose so hard that even your leaders said "democratically chosen legitimate government". I am not so much with Russia but there needs to be a good opposition to what USA does.Without such opposition, world will keep buying your crap about "religious", "extreme", "authoritarian", "dictatorship" regimes who need democracy aka destruction.No wonder you have put your fingers everywhere and stirred up trouble. Maybe worry abou…

• Dow - Jedi Vs 1776

RiMe_King - - Diplomacy - Beta

You don`t see them because you are waiting for someone to post that public and get banned.Not like these anyone grew up on a tree... of course, rules still don`t dictate what goes through other channels. I see your new twist is about "nudes".Well I believe I saw your pictures in spamboard before and just by looking at those, I cannot imagine anyone sending any nudes to YOU.All honesty, no offense.

• Full support to Turkey to identify ALL involved parties and punish them as hard as they want.I think world had enough of "coups", "rallies", "revolutions",... orchestrated by someone in the background. It is not even interesting anymore.Country that took nothing from MMF (but in fact some European countries have debt toward Turkey), country that enormously progressed under Erdogan`s rule (economy and infrastructure) and country where people almost fully support their leader.I think background sq…

• Dow - Jedi Vs 1776

RiMe_King - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from Ben Kenobi: “ Quote from Khaleesi: “Crappy reasons.” I think it beats the death threats, infanticide, and other acts of terrorism we've seen from *some* members of Beta, wouldn't you agree? I mean it is just a game after all, right?” You just forgot to tell her to apply cold water

• GoCry and BXS spam

I think this type of topic is completely legit and it exists in every other section.If it goes down, I will open it somewhere else (until new forum is up) We all know purpose - post anything related to war. So I don`t want to disrespect your CR thread but I can`t help not to laugh; BXS celebrates lost battles.What kind of prerogative do you have? What is your goal in this war? I thought this is one of four alliances who may give a solid attempt but your main fighters are getting crushed and you …

• **Snip** Warned for ban/warning discussion. Sco

• No dude.Here on this thread.I have been warned for sexual content

• Oy vey!

Beware he might warn you for sexual content

• Just drop it and move to new site.Most recent bluff of their moderator is "sexual content warning; I don't want to hear your complaints" Does it sound like I complain ? No, I am just destroying you step by step and you keep running into it.

• Forty Doctors

You are a wizard @World.

• Problem with piracy points pushing is GF cannot tell whether someone is pushing you when you raid a neutral or non allied pirate.They can surely suspect, but decisions cannot be based on suspicions.I think one slight change could help; consider allies feeding each other a pushing. But I doubt.This game mode (piracy) brought too much income to change it now.Lets be honest... This is not the reason why I am posting here.I need someone from BP to contact me in private; so preferably someone from le…

• Random people posting about "Hulk is sweet" or "Hulk got a big middle leg" in Honor DOW thread are fine, but GoCry members posting in their own DoW is against rules. I am not even impressed anymore... Good luck guys.I don`t know why am I even saying good luck, but alright.