Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Screen recorder

ikariam83 - - Spam Archive

I recorded a few videos using Camtasia and then I noticed that I could not upload them somewhere because they were .trec files I tried to convert them to mp4 but my computer was crashing everytime 50% was complete.. I also downloaded Fraps, but I didn't understand how to start the recording Is there any kind of software that records videos at mp4 format??

• Screen recorder

Yes, I recorded a video using Camtasia

• Screen recorder

One more question.. I recorded a video.. how can I view it in very slow motion??? like millisecond by millisecond...

• Screen recorder

Hey y'all Can anyone suggest me a screen recorder software??

• tooltips in php

Hey y'all, Does anyone know how to create a tooltip in php?? Let's say that I want a text to be displayed when I move the mouse over an image or something, for example. How do I do that? Any kind of help will be much appreciated!

• annoying message

ikariam83 - - Game

prntscr.com/8nq0fn An Ikariam update has been made! OK!! We got it!!! Can you remove that message now?? Pretty please!! :eyeroll:

• mafia game

ikariam83 - - Board

Thanks for adding me Turkeh Lock the thread!

• mafia game

ikariam83 - - Board

Hey y'all I would like to participate in that mafia game. However, when I visit this page to sign up, I appear to not be logged in. I log in again, and then this message appears "You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required permissions to enter this page." Any help will be much appreciated!

• annoying message

ikariam83 - - Game

Hi, ANNOYING MESSAGE Is there any way to make this message disappear?? It is extremely annoying having to see it 20 times per day. Shouldn't there be an option "mark as read" for those who just don't want to colonize the new server?

• Event extended?

ikariam83 - - General

Yes, it is intentional. You should go ahead and reduce the wine you're serving.. save some for later!

• Today's offer

ikariam83 - - Game

I got home late tonight. I clicked to buy ambrosia 1 min before the offer was supposed to expire. I was redirected to paypal page before the offer expired. I am still there and it shows me the amount of ambrosia with the offer. Will I get the offer now that it has expired? prntscr.com/6bmf4z

• Academies - Research - Experiments

ikariam83 - - Game

First of all, thank you all for replying Right now I have academies in all my colonies 26*+23+23+27+23+23+23+23+24+22+10** , a total of 11. Yesterday, I switched the form of government to Technocracy to see how many RP I will be producing. It seems like I am producing 3k per hour, which isn't that bad in my opinion. I only have 3 colonies in crystal islands, which allows me to produce: (1) 3377 crystal per hour = 81048 per day (with helping hands + Technocracy) (2) 3099 crystal per hour = 74376 …

• Academies - Research - Experiments

ikariam83 - - Game

Hi, Does anybody have any tips regarding the research field?? Is it better to first upgrade the scientific future for the 2% bonus in research points for every level or should I neglect it and spend my R.P in the other futures??? As far as academies are concerned, I've seen players that have only one academy and an optician at 32 and they save the crystal for the experiments. Has anybody spend some time in the labs to figure out what's best??

• merge question - Inactives

ikariam83 - - Game

• Town Growth - Wine press

ikariam83 - - Game

• Dear Beta players, I am currently interested in buying lots and lots of In exchange, I am offering gold, wine, sulfur, units, and ships. Message me in-game or here in order to make the necessary arrangements.

• Name already exists

ikariam83 - - Board

There might be a chance that the name you chose to have in the second server already exists there. Just choose another name!

• When I am about to run out of resources, I usually use the market to see if there is anything worth buying. If I see a good offer, most of the times, I will sacrifice some of my trade ships to go get the valuable resources, even if they have to travel a 8-island-distance or more. There have been times though that my ships return empty-handed (wait.. ships don't have hands ) because somebody else got there first. That means that I wasted so much time for nothing. Plus, the offer is still shown in…

• Alrighty then!

ikariam83 - - Alpha Lounge

I think that there should be a clock in the front page of the game that would show exactly when the servers would be up again..

• Alrighty then!

ikariam83 - - Alpha Lounge