Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 198.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I don't recall receiving any letters, only screenshots. If you don't say something or ask a question, we can't really answer a screenshot. I would like more details about the attack that cam from TheDarkReaper. Considering he has only been a member of NWO-K for a few days. TheDarkReaper has agreed to leave our alliance if that would make things easier for everyone. Also, both alliances need to prepare for the merger and you would only have a short time to make your "war". We prefer to spend our …

• Silver Imperium hopes all goes well for you. Congrats! Pyrenees_Master AgImp Leader

• NWO Leadership Change on Xi

Pyrenees_Master - - Xi

I have left Xi server, but NWO is still very active, just under new management. I have given Leadership to Lady Eva, a strong member of the NWO Leadership on our other servers, so I know Xi is in good hands. I may return, but for now I will continue to focus on family and the soon to arrive new addition to that family. Enjoy the game and all that it brings you!

• Yes it is true, I am leaving My, Xi and I already left test. David was the only choice when it came to a replacement Leader, because of everything he brought to the table when his alliance merged with NWO. They are in good hands. As most staff members already know, we are expecting our new addition, Kloe Abigail very soon. I love the game and all of the friends I have made, yet I need to allow more time to spend with my family. I will remain on Delta, Kappa and Beta. Woof-Woof

• Question about CTs

Pyrenees_Master - - 2012

Look them up in the Highscore area by typing their IGN in the Player name: box and then click Submit. There will be a feather and scroll to the right of their name under the Actions column. Click it and a write message box will appear. Change the subject drop down to "Send cultural goods treaty request", type your message in the Message: area and then click submit. "Send cultural goods treaty request" will only be shown if you have an available one to send. Hope it helps.

• Missing Troops

Pyrenees_Master - - 2012

You may have already done this, but it can't hurt to mention it again. First thing to remember is the message you are describing is for land and see units. -Look in the Military Adviser; scattered (missing) troops will be listed on the left side of the screen in the Military Overview box. --If there is nothing listed here, then it is likely you have no troops or ships scattered (missing). -Take a look again at the Town Adviser and look at the messages again. --You should see the town name that t…

• What Happened to Ampario Surveys?

Pyrenees_Master - - 2012

I am right there with all of you too. I usually would do the surveys every week, or sometimes more often, so it is a little disappointing that they are dead. I am not sure how dead they are, but the pulse is definitely weak as of right now. I really hope GF restores their functionality soon.

• Goodbye!

Pyrenees_Master - - 2012

Bye eod. I enjoyed the conversations we did have.

• I will vouch for REVENGE, he is my alliance on My server. Active, great donations and a well rounded player (both war and building). Quote from REVENGE: “Well lets see lol i have some people in alpha that can vouch for me i currently have a beta account only roughly 38k ts though Im active on the boards mainly on alpha and rho My plans well lets see now i could fight but the accounts based for donateing, could i possibley be a Donator Extraordinaire/fighter who knows Im thinkn of lookn for stink…

• 700k+ TS on My

Pyrenees_Master - - 2012

Account has a new owner. Thanks to all that posted.

• 700k+ TS on My

Pyrenees_Master - - 2012

A friend of mine has an account and wants to quit because of real life personal reasons. Please PM me here or in chat if you are interested.

• Got a 700k+ TS My account if you would like it, send me a PM and we can discuss.

• Ally Hunting

Pyrenees_Master - - Kappa

Illuminati [NWO] would be glad to have you join our family. Send me an in game message or PM me here if you would like to hear more information. Cheers

• Is this a joke?

Pyrenees_Master - - Spam Archive - My

Darth Lord/NewGuy called it a True Story...that is the best yet...

• The problem is a known issue and is usually resolved by making certain to check the box for Remember Me before logging in.

• Trading Port

Pyrenees_Master - - 2012

It is purely a matter of playing style and opinion on how high you make your trading port. Most of mine are at least level 25, except in the towns I have a shipyard. Trading Ports and Shipyards now affect the battlefield size for navy battles, so choose wisely.

• Rho Omikron or Lota

Pyrenees_Master - - 2012

And I am sure everyone remembers this signature used to reference Darth on MY server...:lol: It just makes me laugh every time I see it. darthlord2.gif

• Worlds Merging

Pyrenees_Master - - 2012

I am not sure I like the idea...seems like it has more possibilities for trouble than benefits that could be gained by merging. I guess I could understand the last 4 new servers merging, but I would recommend leaving the older servers alone. I for one, would not choose to give up a 2 mil TS account just so I could keep my 4 mil TS account if the two servers merged. To me, that would make all the work on the smaller account seem pointless not to mention the ambrosia I have used on it. Those are m…

• Yar be a pirate?

Pyrenees_Master - - Kappa

Why not have some of both? Rocket Ship: Hit points - 65 Armor - 6 Speed - 30 wood 200 Sulfur 1200 Cost 55 Gold Upkeep and 2 citizens each has 2 rockets per ship Diving Boat: Hit points - 110 Armor - 6 Speed - 40 Wood 160 Crystal 750 Sulfur 100 Cost Gold 50 Upkeep and uses 3 citizens Munition is limited to 4 Therefore: Diving Boats are faster, cheaper, hold more ammo, and use less citizens. Rocket Ships are quicker to build and you can fill a battlefield with less ships per space Hope it helps. C…

• sharing resources?

Pyrenees_Master - - 2012

Just want to add that you need to be sure you and your friends are not sharing an internet connection and using the same IP address when you pillage this town together. This would be seen as Fleet Contact and can get you a ban. Fleet contact is any time that your fleet interacts directly with that of another player. In the case of persons on a shared connection, it is prohibited while the connection is shared. Some examples of fleet contact are: Trading with each other (whether via trading post …