Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 202.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Basic Questions for Multi Accounts

Alpha_ - - Game

Go here, it lays it out easy enough. Game rules

• Hi...

Alpha_ - - Beta's Whine Cellar

SPEEO buddy how ya been, long time. Glad to see you came back and poked your head in to say HI!!! How ya been , lost track of ya after Lambda.

• Quote from Darth: “That's a whole month away! Wow very nice Keep it up!” Yaya typing on a cell phone is not a joy Thanks for the check, it has been fixed

• Finished discussions with LunchLady and as of; 05.10.2015 12:00 ikariam time The DOW of Kapz against FBOMB will be officially over. Terms have been discussed and met. Lunchlady when you have time please approve this message. :warclosed:

• What no welcome back Kapz never fought NR , June. The issue was long past and forgotten till all of this was brought up again, so to go at us for how we did things then against how things are done now. Well alliances change, we still have our beliefs and feel the same way we did. Except now we do things as the rest of Ikariam does it, seems better to follow the masses and do as told than try to be the one different alliance out there. But that is never here nor there. So why does a alliance of 2…

• Hey all. Sorry been out of the loop for awhile. Then upon my return had a death and some fierce storms in my neck of the woods that did not allow me to respond here until now. So to clarify things, yes back in the day we did stand by the thought that we would keep the pirate game and the normal war games separate. But as shown by someone I once trusted, whom with their alliance attacked us while under an active DOW, with the reason given that they do not consider the two wars games different. Th…

• War Time

Alpha_ - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Let the fighting begin, been awhile. But now that I am back time to play

• In need of CT's

Alpha_ - - Diplomacy - Ny

Cultural assets agreement (120/139) Needed, IGN - Alpha

• KAPZ declares war on GnR

Alpha_ - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Well since I have been gone for alittle while, we went from a fun war I was not into to a normal war, I am fully into Time to build up and have some fun. Let's git'r done. PS Happy belated Canada Day and 4th of July to all

• URNext Wins

Alpha_ - - Iota

Sea battle near stonewall (15.06.2014 8:31:04) J J from Marb-ptown vs Alpha_ from Demolition Inc --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................117(-52) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-36) ............................................. - Mortar Ship...........................14(-28) Steam Ram..............................0(-30) - Steam Ram..............................35(-0) ...........................…

• URNext wins

Alpha_ - - Iota

Scattered once and still pulled off a great CR Sea battle near stonewall (16.05.2014 2:21:52) Alpha_ from Demolition Inc, Marb-ptown, Marb-land II, Morn Star, stonewall, Tarpit from MWC 1, Paul Hoffmann from Marb-ptown, Marble Den, stonewall, Quickpump from MWC 1, Mwc no 3 vs J J from Marb-ptown, fernandochino from Ciudad Higo, Shak from Winetropolis, eyemackie from stonewall, Marb-land II, Drasca from stonewall, Lollipop Guild --------------------------------------------------------------------…

• URNext wins

Alpha_ - - Iota

Sea battle near Meiorpolis Ω (01.05.2014 18:08:15) Suzanne from Magnopolis Ω vs Alpha_ from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-68) - Ram-Ship..............................72(-24) Catapult Ship..........................0(-83) - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) Mortar Ship............................0(-23) - Mortar Ship............................42(-0) Steam Ram.................…

• URNext against AoD

Alpha_ - - Iota

8238864515.jpgeasycaptures.com/8238864515

• URN vs AoD CRs

Alpha_ - - Iota

Moved

• URNext wins

Alpha_ - - Iota

Sea battle near Obleron Mine P (26.04.2014 21:09:55) Alpha_ from 004 Marble vs Obleron128 from Obleron Mine P --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................36(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-31) Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - ............................................. Steam Ram..............................35(-0) - ............................................. Rocket Ship...…

• Sea battle near Obleron Pits2P (22.04.2014 21:21:23) Alpha_ from 005 Sulfur O vs Obleron128 from Obleron Pits2P --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................36(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-6) Steam Ram..............................35(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-10) Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - ............................................. Rocket Ship.…

• URNext Wins

Alpha_ - - Iota

Battle for FOSulfur-2 Ω (18.04.2014 0:38:18) Alpha_ from Polis vs KingDave from FOSulfur-2 Ω --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier....................86(-14) Mortar.................................18(-6) - Mortar.................................5(-20) Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0) Sulfur Carabineer..............…

• URNext Wins

Alpha_ - - Iota

Sea battle near Sulfur1Ω (17.04.2014 4:15:37) Alpha_ from Marble3Ω vs Tigger2 from Sulfur1Ω --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram.............................239(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-6) Ram-Ship..............................231(-0) - ............................................. Catapult Ship..........................30(-0) - ............................................. Mortar Ship.....................…

• URNext Wins

Alpha_ - - Iota

Sea battle near FORock Ω (16.04.2014 9:27:23) Alpha_ from FOSulfur-2 Ω vs KingDave from FORock Ω --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................0(-100) Mortar Ship............................35(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-50) Rocket Ship............................3(-12) - Rocket Ship...........................33(-17) Balloon Carrier............…

• URNext Wins

Alpha_ - - Iota

Sea battle near Marble3Ω (16.04.2014 1:30:41) Alpha_ from Polis vs Tigger2 from Marble3Ω --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................20(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-1) Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - ............................................. Steam Ram..............................21(-0) - ............................................. Rocket Ship........................…