Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I was trying to think of something witty to write, this is all I had Sea battle near Piedra2 (21.06.2015 20:30:11) doyvoo23[Novus] from doy Bato, Priesty[Novus] from doy Bato, Piedra2, Cyclonus-M4 vs Angel Shock[SHOCK] from Hankering --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................220(-731) - Ram-Ship.............................0(-2597) Fire Ship.............................0(-866) - Fire Ship.....................…

• Because sometimes fighting a battle against 3 players just isn't enough. Posted for ASSASSIN as he can not be seen on something so public as a forum, he lives in the shadows. Sea battle near Nissus (11.06.2015 23:04:14) ASSASSIN[Novus] from Sarmatia, Adonnis vs Paul M Osborn[UNBOB] from Polis, Joan of Arc_[UNBOB] from UNBOB Palace, Disneyland, WolfishLogic[UNBOB] from Nissus, Annabel Lee[UNBOB] from Insolence ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------…

• Woop woop, that's the sound of the Priest, Woop woop, killing chumps like a beast Battle for Rodopolis (11.06.2015 3:31:49) SteveDallas[Novus] from Rodtaliation, Priesty[Novus] from Stabin Cabin, Club Rodonism, Rodtaliation, Rodopolis vs Rodney[G-O-G] from Rodopolis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer....................248(-61) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-887) Swordsman..........................271(-2051)…

• Novus

Priesty - - Archive - Beta

Haha, and what has been your input into this war exactly? First time I see you actually exist with in this game. Be a good chap and Jog on.

• Battle for Stabin Cabin (08.06.2015 0:31:54) scorpion king[Novus] from Rodopolis, Priesty[Novus] from Rodopolis vs Alphadog[G-O-G] from Stabin Cabin --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite.............................830(-120) - Hoplite..............................61(-647) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Ram....................................54(-0) - .....................…

• Battle for Rodtaliation (07.06.2015 1:08:38) Priesty[Novus] from Rodopolis vs Rodney[G-O-G] from Rodtaliation --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................148(-2) - ............................................. Mortar.................................36(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5) --------------…

• Just to say, This is my first set of CR posts, but not my only wins. Not saying my wins will change the course of the war but just it's not a true reflection. Most of the time I don't even come on here. Just been told I should start posting. Quote from Don Corleone: “After a solid 40 min of gathering all the CRs posted in this thread the current war totals are as follows*...” CRs posted in this thread the current war totals are as follows*...[/align][/color][/size] Damage Received by: Novus: 13,…

• Sea battle near JERUSALEM (03.06.2015 21:19:18) Priesty[Novus] from AlliumUnifolium, JERUSALEM vsricoabestano-X-[G-O-G] from JERUSALEM --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................312(-72) - Ram-Ship.............................203(-72) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................20(-0) Mortar Ship............................76(-0) - Mortar Ship........................…

• CR's DIE vs NOVUS

Priesty - - Delta

Battle for 22 SAS Hereford (26.01.2015 1:18:53) Chard[die] from Crematorium, tris[die] from Bereavement vs priesty[Novus] from 22 SAS Hereford, KW2, RAFC Cranwell, ill manners, KAMATAYAN --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman..........................5120(-312) - Swordsman..........................1272(-120) Hoplite............................1197(-200) - Hoplite............................1136(-307) Balloon-Bombardier.............…

• CR's DIE vs NOVUS

Priesty - - Delta

Sea battle near KAMATAYAN (21.01.2015 4:17:32) Chard[die] from Charnel House vs priesty[Novus] from 22 SAS Hereford, 亗 Lil Brye 亗, KAMATAYAN, Paypais --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................0(-278) - Ram-Ship............................213(-147) Fire Ship.............................0(-309) - Fire Ship...........................122(-238) Mortar Ship............................0(-22) - Mortar Ship.........…

• CR's DIE vs NOVUS

Priesty - - Delta

Quote from Phreak: “LOL priesty don't whine so much.I don't know about your guys, that seem highly stressed, but I'm having the time of my life :)” LMAO I think you missed my point, but that is just it, you don't have a life. My post was less a whine and more a statement of fact.

• CR's DIE vs NOVUS

Priesty - - Delta

Quote from Phreak: “Not bad since I was also attacked by 3 different players at 5 of my towns at once while I was fighting this battle, I'd love to see any of them be able to handle as many battles at once and show a CR as close as this one haha Oh and not to mention I already attacked 9 of their players earlier today on their forge island, when priesty ran to this town, and attacked another Novus player at his town after that too. Sometimes a loss is acceptable when you're up against people tha…

• CR's DIE vs NOVUS

Priesty - - Delta

Battle for Eresos (12.01.2015 23:34:55) priesty[Novus] from Cythera vs ita[die] from Eresos, DEATHPORT, NGU[die] from ΩNGUCIVD --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0) ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-153) Gyrocopter............................80(-70) - Gyrocopter............................224(-…

• CR's DIE vs NOVUS

Priesty - - Delta

Sea battle near KILLER-EWOKS (10.01.2015 13:31:54) priesty[Novus] from 22 SAS Hereford vs tris[die] from KILLER-EWOKS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship.............................26(-46) - Fire Ship.............................0(-124) Rocket Ship............................15(-0) - Rocket Ship............................0(-30) Paddle Speedboat......................45(-15) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-31) Ram-Sh…

• Lumpy Vs VIP garbage thread

Priesty - - Delta

Quote from Phreak: “It seems now that the war is over soon, I found this particular poem to dedicate to the Lumpys because in the last few hours, they seem to have simply given up.” Quote from Phreak: “This is the way the world ends This is the way the world ends This is the way the world ends Not with a bang but a whimper.” I think George Orwell said it better with: “We do not merely destroy our enemies; we change them.” It was fun whilst it lasted.

Priesty - - Delta

Quote from Methos: “You should ask why -ViP- doesn't post CRs, what players should ask is why Auimp stopped posting their CRs.” Because we now have a policy that we don't post CR's, in stead we are just going to come on here and beat our chests going ugg ugg, ugg ugg. So Ugg Ugg, Ugg, Ugg

Priesty - - Delta

Does anyone else when they see a post of phreaks get an image that he is like a human version of the cartoon character Goofy, sitting there supping moonshine and doing nasty thing to varmints or is that just me???

Priesty - - Delta

Quote from GenghisKhan.: “So Speeo you can't log on to your account. Got any Cps for me to take?I guess you will prefer me rather than Aulmp take it :lol:” ahhh no they love me coming, they are so gracious leaving me out their points Yesterday, 4:43pm By MIGHTY this is hopeless! i see no. of lumps have almost forgotten the rebel button. sometimes they deploy few ships or troops then rebel town then RUN! if you want to Run why declare War?! in fact Your General can't even save his towns, most of …

• Sea battle near Palladin (06.09.2013 3:27:07) priesty from RAFC Cranwell, -Crystalville-, Palladin vs Karas Hunter from Olympus, Conjurer from Palladin, Pompeii, tris from KILLER-EWOKS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................136(-107) - Ram-Ship...........................1178(-443) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................15(-0) Fire Ship........................…

Priesty - - Delta

Quote from McGregor: “Quote from Priesty: “ Your just a bunch of world of warcraft wannabes. I would just like to add I got bored of reading your post about 2 pages ago, please from now on write something at least slightly amusing. Do not bore people with your Vip Tarzan banging on your chest waffle. And for whoever said that ViP wouldn't take me, please do not flatter yourself with the thought that you would have the choice of turning me down. I would rather lick pee of a nettle whilst chewing …