Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• IGN: _VIE CHUC_ Sever Ny: have 60 cts

• Nice

AFCVN1990 - - Combat Reports - Asklepios

Quote from Christmas: “Quote from AFCVN1990: “Quote from Christmas: “ - When i went for you, you were running like a girl. And the next day you called bunch of your friends to come for me... You ain't fighter. You are joke, who can not stand on his own. Go back and build houses. ” Who were running like a girl? i think alliance you like women!!!!!!!!! hahhhahahhF6PeQ _FOR_ ” Well.. :D:D:D You do not know nothing about country i am from, we had holidays that time. If i would have Hephaestus back i…

• Nice

Quote from Christmas: “ - When i went for you, you were running like a girl. And the next day you called bunch of your friends to come for me... You ain't fighter. You are joke, who can not stand on his own. Go back and build houses. ” Who were running like a girl? i think alliance you like women!!!!!!!!! hahhhahahh F6PeQ _FOR_

• Who remembers _VIE_

AFCVN1990 - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

Thank you. I miss you too. I think I'm going to play games and try to have some interesting battles

• Quote from Dr Weezy: “Buddy you should be worried on how bad me and my guys at DoOM are ripping you guys to shreds. Worry about your fights first VIE ” haloo DR weezy I'm not worried about that. I will always be ready to fight. I have always been myself

• Who remembers _VIE_

Quote from Ratna: “The title of this thread is "who remember" ... those who doesnt or who does, I think should be OK ” i'm sory. I stopped game for a long time. I'm back now

• Nice

Quote from Christmas: “Quote from AFCVN1990: “i come back game ikariam. Who remember me? Battle for Ukiyo (14.04.2017 14:06:03) Round 1 / 6 _VIE_[SMASH] vs DeLafyette[-LAW-] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite..............................259(-20) - Hoplite...............................582(-0) Steam Giant...........................173(-0) - Steam Giant............................30(-0) Sulfur Carabineer.....................210(-0…

• Nice

i come back game ikariam. Who remember me? Battle for Ukiyo (14.04.2017 14:06:03) Round 1 / 6 _VIE_[SMASH] vs DeLafyette[-LAW-] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite..............................259(-20) - Hoplite...............................582(-0) Steam Giant...........................173(-0) - Steam Giant............................30(-0) Sulfur Carabineer.....................210(-0) - ..........................................…

• WHY? i think not now. i have many cts. ID: _HOVANCHUC90_

• Quote from fernandochino: “Welcome back! AFCVN or old VIE? They are not the same to me, as well as the new VIE that plays Ny right now. ” I hope we have a happy military exchange

• Quote from fernandochino: “Quote from PsYcHoTiGeR: “This war still active ? ” War goes on. ” halo fernandocino you remember _VIE_ (_hovanchuc_). i come back game ikariam. sever ny

• Who remembers _VIE_

Battle for Sherwood (01.07.2015 18:53:12) galaxyman[ރVIEރ] from Bass, khanhbeobeo[ރVIEރ] from Ali 8 S LR, Liang[ރVIEރ] from Ali 8 S LR, Alicuti[ރVIEރ] from Faceless Sulph, Sherwood, Bass, Ali 8 S LR, Kangmi[ރVIEރ] from Ali 8 S LR, Bass, sleeping dragon[ރVIEރ] from Bass, Alaska, _Hovanchuc_[ރVIEރ] from Ali 8 S LR, Bass, Treble, Buffer[ރVIEރ] from Ali 8 S LR, Bass, _Phamni_[ރVIEރ] from Ali 8 S LR, PQuoc, Faceless Sulph, Polis vs Oldmancan[-IV-] from Gunsmoke, maddog18[-IV-] from PolisB, Dorak[-IV-…

• Cultural Treaties Thread

AFCVN1990 - - Diplomacy - Ny

I HAVE 50 CTS FREE IGN: _VIE CHUC_ Thanks for looking.

• BXS vs. GoCry CR thread

AFCVN1990 - - Combat Reports - Ny

This battle is very interesting. i hopy BXS win

• Who remembers _VIE_

A coalition created by the heroes. Who miss them? Names in that alliance ________VIE___________

• I have 10 cts/ id: _VIE_