Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 334.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Whoaa

Amahzing - - Apollon Spam

I am back and just started on Apollon.

• Whoaa

HAHHA I knew there would be some peeps still about that would remember! The game has changed quite a bit.

• Whoaa

Never been banned. Just forgot my old account info that's all.

• Iota! Wake up...

Kylanze - - Iota

No good spam going on so just thought I would take the opportunity to reintroduce myself. It's been awhile

• Who is here

Kylanze - - Spam Archive - Ypsilon

Should be fun

• LOL Seriously, both infractions are over a year old and have not had any infractions since but yet still have the two that are a year old hanging over my head. Just a bit severe but then again, considering who they were from, it doesn't surprise me.

• My plan for Sigma

Amahzing - - Ikariam Related Archive

Quote from Cookie Monster: “I have clearly stated I only accept people who plan to move to my core so that is about 20-40 peeps. Maybe we'll have a high average score but that's really it. You know what, NOONE GIVES A ABOUT YOUR PLANS. Maybe I should go make a thread for mine, maybe every single individual should do one? Oh well, let's see how you can teach those noobs” Any one is free to make any thread they choose. Ending result is obvious, you don't like it don't read it. I myself never reall…

• My plan for Sigma

I never claimed I was being innovative. It was simply a title, and again your responses give proof as to why I am taking the route I am taking. As you all dash to the top adding any TS you can find so you can beat your chests and claim your better than every one else I will be happily training my assassin's. Good luck to all, it will definitely be fun!

• My plan for Sigma

New server, New possibilities! I am going to try something completely different this time around. When the time allows I will be creating an Alliance. I am interested in picking one experienced player and one only. The rest of my members will be noobs. I want players who are willing to learn the insides and outs of the game. I want people who can communicate easily and don't have ego's the size of Manhattan. I already have another experienced player in mind and if they agree, his experience with…

• Thursday, June 18th 2009, 9:33am Amazhing vs Gunslinger My first official defense and RAWR I held the fort down by MYSELF(wasnt even online till the end part lol)......guess have to mention Nim for his 3 phalanx that are perma stationed in my town (T.T pillages the inactives before I can)......oh yeah and Sogeking who joined the fight at the very end On the 18.06.2009 9:31 Sogeking wrote: > yay! got 57 pts from that On the 18.06.2009 9:15 Sogeking wrote: > lol. ill call back my phalanx after the…

• Another Chapter

Amahzing - - Iota

Hayyyyyyyyyyyy Turkeh! I am doing pretty good. I have finished all my early entrance exams and am set to begin College next fall. One year earlier than most of my class mates so I think that is a good thing. I guess the home schooling was a good idea after all even though I thoroughly hated every minute of it. I still can only get limited exposure to sun light so my soccer aspirations are over. Hmm let's see... my girlfriend and I are still together although I am hoping our relationship will be …

• Another Chapter

Amahzing - - Iota

Hey there Iota, did you miss me? I am assuming that you did not. LOL I have assumed leadership of a rather defunct alliance, a few active players were saved and some being replaced. Of course as of right now I am playing under a pseudo account to protect my alliance and the other players from the possibility of attacks due to frayed relations with some other Iota players. I have managed to keep in contact with some veteran players of the Iota server from back in the day and am slowly but surely …

• I have a friend whom I would like to bring into my Alliance on Iota. I am willing to exchange my Omikron account for a decent Iota account. My Omikron account is in decent shape considering it was inactive for about 4 month's. When population and military is at it's peak my Omikron account is around 225k. 7 towns and the account is built primarily to function as a fighters account. Account has 3 marble towns, 2 wine and a sulfur and crystal town. Please pm me if your interested. I also have anot…

• DOW: Higher Corsairs(HBC) VS. Light(LHT)

Mystery - - Omikron

LHT WIN Slim pickings.... and a slight booboo which cost me a long ride home. Battle for Морето (19.06.2012 10:41:29) Mystery from BYZANTIOUM vs Саурон from Морето ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman...........1343(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite.............1098(-0).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...300(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-1).... Gyrocopter...........145(-0).... - .............................…

• (DOW) LIGHT (LHT) VS Ullac Herr (-UH-)

Mystery - - Omikron

Excellent war fought from both Alliances. No whining, no fingers pointed and no childish BS from any one. That is exactly how this game is meant to be played. My hat goes off to -UH- for giving us some excellent battles. Drhodes, it was great speaking with you and hope all goes well for you. Thumbs up for every one!

Mystery - - Omikron

-UH- keeps knocking but I am not home! Battle for Paisley Park (13.05.2012 3:24:54) drhodes from Blood Angle vs Mystery from Paisley Park ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman...........1000(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............957(-5).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...190(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter............80(-0).... - ................................ Battering ram.........…

Mystery - - Omikron

Another Light Win Battle for Roman Sulfur (12.05.2012 12:24:28) Mystery from Romulus vs sepsis from Roman Sulfur ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............678(-183).. - Swordsman..............0(-180).. Hoplite..............483(-203).. - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...204(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-70)... Gyrocopter............21(-29)... - Gyrocopter.............0(-40)... Steam Giant...........96(-0).... - Steam Giant.…

Mystery - - Omikron

LIGHT WIN Battle for Polis (12.05.2012 0:31:55) Mystery from Jethropolis vs sepsis from Polis ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............49(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite...............24(-0).... - ................................ Catapult..............20(-0).... - ................................ Cook..................12(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Wall...................0(-7)...…

• This will be a great time, looking forward to Meeting all the UH members. Let's keep it clean and respectable.

• GOLS- LOL I offered my assistance to you. You lost, you were terribly unprepared and there is no one to blame but your leadership. You can't blame your farms, had your home secretary kept an eye on your players resources you would have been able to identify your farms before you even declared. It was a complete lack of leadership that lost you the war against XSV for the second time in a row. A very terrible embarrassment if you ask me. I do not even have a playable account on Xi as of yet and I…