Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Rip Beta

Paul Osborn - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Khaleesi, I have no grudge to hold here, I certainly do not have an issue with you. In the past I have supported you and fought along side you. My point was whilst game forge allow multis you are always going to have this kind of exploitation. They have tried to prevent this but seem to be failing. I don't condone members of UNBOB attacking in support of another alliance even if it is BE without permission. We have not merged for one simple reason and it has nothing to do with farms, large allia…

• RIP Beta

Paul Osborn - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Normally I keep off the boards but I think it's worth putting out there. UNBOB and BE are sister alliances. They most defiantly act as one, so it doesn't surprise me some of the accounts are multi across alliances. That's not to say I don't agree about how it dragging the game down thou, but then it does seem to be the pattern. Good hunting guys

• Unbreakable BoB (UNBOB)

Paul Osborn - - Archive Gamma

Combatto, Tbbar thanks for your thoughts. We have room for both styles of play within UNBOB, its my opinion that you need both to be effective. That's just my opinion. At this time we stand alone, our previous alliances will be reviewed as an alliance. Our priority is our own strength and how its best employed to become stronger Paul.

• Unbreakable BoB (UNBOB)

For many years the Band of Brothers and UNBK have been allies. We have supported one another without exception. We have now merged to form a new alliance. Our values and commitment to one another is an Unbreakable Brotherhood, we are now the Unbreakable Band of Brothers. If you wish to join this new alliance we are accepting new brothers and sisters

• You have my support

Paul Osborn - - General Archive

What's the point of a new version if it does not work correctly Hold it off until it does

• LAW

Just for the record BoB are not merging with Law or Sol We are the Band of Brothers

• Band Of Brothers

All Founding Members are Welcome New members please feel free to apply

• Today we announce the unconditional alliance between UNBK & the Band of Brothers. This relationship and Brotherhood has been forged through trust and respect From this day forward we become Brothers & Sisters. We will support each other without question, be it in battle or trade. An attack on either Alliance will result in us acting as one Center & Paul M Osborn

• A call to all Brothers and Sisters we are now up and running. We are looking to start a web page and forum for our members and we would like to invite guys that enjoy good banter

• Band of Brothers reforming

Thanks for your comment Combatto. I'll give BoB a good try first lol

• Band of Brothers reforming

Calling all Brothers & Sisters of the Brotherhood the time has come to reform our union The Band is reforming and you are needed to stand beside your Brothers & Sisters Please PM me if you wish to joining. Paul

• I vote for Borg as rep. Hades would also like to give his vote to Borg , I'm noting his vote due to a forum ban

• SHOCK vs LAW

Well done both sides on a well fought battle. Its great to see it conducted with respect and vigor Thanks SHOCK and its members for the challenge, we look forward to a return match

• Naval Battle

I would just like to say congratulations to the SHOCK team and thank the LAW guys for there efforts. It pains me to say it they had us good and proper Good work SHOCK We will look to improve for next time Sea battle near Diasta (29.02.2012 9:54:29) David from SCS Vino, Matski Ville, SCS DeepShip 86, rangor from Matski Ville, Angel from Matski Ville, Hel105 from SCS DeepShip 86, Matski Ville, Deos from Matski Ville, Polis, Aegean Khan from Polis, MarioSimpson from Matski Ville, DrGoldman from Pol…

• SHOCK vs LAW

Hi SoC-DSCAT0, You are correct in some areas- Level-headed leadership,yes - Prepared to talk, yes - In a state of confusion, no sitting on our backsides NO, I look forward to our up coming meeting SoC-DSCAT0 its always a pleasure to talk with you Best Regards Paul M Osborn Leader of LAW

• SHOCK vs LAW

Hi Angel, It really is me. If you would like to PM me in game I'm sure we can discuss things that will confirm it. Jason (ex Bob) will confirm this and i'm happy for him to give you my personnel email address. That aside can we keep this area for diplomatic talks between LAW & SHOCK. I think the best place for smack is in the poop desk. I understand that tempers are some what frazzled but i think this area would be best suited to good old diplomacy One final thing, I came back to the game in sup…

• SHOCK vs LAW

Oh Boy!!!! We move on Warned for spam - :83

• Mutual Respect

Members of SHOCK & LAW I think the insult throwing has gone far enough. This is a game that pits skill against skill. Lets keep it to that Those that have known me will know regardless of the war I will maintain a level of respect. I trust we can all do the same during the battles ahead Kind Regards Paul

• End to Combat

Both BoB and SHOCK have both exchanged blows and the leadership have decided the time is right to call a truce. I would like to commend the skill and attitude of the SHOCK members and congratulate them on battles well fought Thanks Paul Leader to BoB

• most fun i've had in awhile

I got a ban for pushing guys.Which for the record is crap.