Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Highest Level Island

Eakaos - - Eirene Spam

Found lvl 22 woodmill lvl 16 and upgrading stone mill lvl 2 posidean thoough

• We miss you, Eakaos!

Eakaos - - Eirene Spam

ty gin. the things Wikipedia tells are cool, but schools and Wikipedia would be better if you learned history of say "MICROSOFT" or any human bye actually reading their own literature on there company or selves because a lot of whats said is almost false...or not complete.... the company I own only tells who founded it witch wasn't me but not who all the owners are, and so im not listed on Wikipedia =) but own a pretty big company too...and then you cant find names of current certain workers in …

• We miss you, Eakaos!

Eakaos - - Eirene Spam

most other short term abbreviations of simi- culture come from the internet so country of origin isn't really their.....it could have been anyone that sent early bill gates GTHO for get the heck out....and bill used it to paul and paul (ex buissness parter and blizzard entertainment owner) and some others and made it popular and then simi enatical changes where made to seduce a more rude meaning and then turned over a new leaf on what many people would think up next....early 80's internet where …

• We miss you, Eakaos!

Eakaos - - Eirene Spam

the one that's about laughing my backside (in other words) off is actually started because of a pop band that has been around for about 15 to 20 years but was only ever popular from that of their name and its meaning, The only song that they ever had that I know of that was popular is blank and I know it...wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle....but for some reason they prematurely were a band worse then even the violent fmmes so nobody ever heard of them again till they did that song because its a "shoc…

• SERVER MERGE

Eakaos - - Boreas Spam

I do nderstand that as well but that's why they are trying to strategize money with a new server cause an old one that's dead generates none...we wish for yo to play Eirene with us and ambro an account up or two would be funner then an old dead server Older players with newer accounts know a lot more and would bring a lot more to the server as well … just a thought...and you start fresh with maybe people have or haven't played with

• SERVER MERGE

Eakaos - - Boreas Spam

it isn't factual, I quoted my newb wrong too he's in top 300-350 and around 2k ms... but I thought about it and the idea that im starting up on Dynosis to give my idea of being so much lower then the rest a shot and to see if I can actually get in with someone who will help promote fast growth...beings the mines and mills and such are upgraded this should help anyway... I went threw a merge before and I lead the alliance on a 5 month to 10 month old server that ended up in the merge....the allia…

• SERVER MERGE

Eakaos - - Boreas Spam

I see the point of amerge that leaves out the more heavily populated less aged servers unless they do a -allsameishtownhall and other buildings record to everyone in the merge so it is not based off different statistics, or the merge will just force the lower servers to -quit the game.... just saying there needs to be a good fundamentals post about a perfect server to server merge that nobody here has given, problably even my selfe so far giving out 10m TS to populate on dyno is a terrible idea …

• SERVER MERGE

Eakaos - - Boreas Spam

I've made posts in the introduction area but I am new, and I am doing well "enough" on Eirene...I would hate to see it become a part of any merger cause I still have made enemies and in the end those enemies will just use there other account to destroy me.....and I don't want to play and pay like I have for a month worth of playtime before I get ruined miltarlily, secondly I started 1 day before Eirene came out (lucky me) on dyonosis, I am not taking that server as serious because of being 1 yea…

• Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??

Eakaos - - Wars - Eirene

but even funnier attempt to get to me to not have to not use ships is this Battle for wine-S- (16.10.2018 3:36:47) Buddy3435[-IKS-] from Otarios vs Eakaos[-S-] from wine-s- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................625(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0) ---------------------------------------------…

• Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??

Eakaos - - Wars - Eirene

don't forget this one i64.tinypic.com/2qc42ae.png

• Highest Level Island

Eakaos - - Eirene Spam

theres an 18 wood going to 19 13 crystal 5 posidean 18 forest 12 wine 5 posidean 18 forest 12 sulfur 5 posidean 19 forest 14 marble 3 heph ….but all spots taken on each isle

• I am going to use this opportunity to close my fingers on the messge board and keep playing the game =)

• introduction

Eakaos - - Eirene Spam

OHHHHHH ok I at least got gthat it was about a china war right...and I knew that it had something to do with giving a lantern to someone my memory is terrible after an accident I had about 11 year ago

• introduction

Eakaos - - Eirene Spam

portland

• hello everyone eakaos here

Eakaos - - Player Introduction

must you post every time I do I was thanking the admin or whatever because THEY answered me

• ambrosia did not get taken

Eakaos - - Bugs

I did play years ago with the same email address name but a different email with a fake name but that wasn't the name either and it was on the beginning of beta ...I deleted that email because I wanted to start fresh with my real name and the same email address....so I changed it but my name was something like Thomas witherspoon or at least it was an American European name not whatever type of name that gave...

Eakaos - - Bugs

I believe its telling me I already have an account...so I reset my password to my email and it gave me a new pw that wont work however called me this name * Hello Tufan Fesligen * * Your password has been changed successfully. * * From now on you can log in to our system by using the password below. that is not my name nor is it tied to my email

Eakaos - - Bugs

uhg I really need this to be fixed but to be able to post on the boards at all I registered for support...I can log in the boards and not there..i have another issue I need to talk to support about....I simply followed a link from my email to log in the boards and haven't closed it yet though I will get perma ban for whats going on now if I don't hurry to contact support

Eakaos - - Bugs

You are here.: Home * Hallo Eakaos * * You have already created an account for our support system. * * You can simply login by using the login data from your last registration. * * If you have forgotten your login data you can request a new password here. when I put the password I use and email You are here.: Home [table] * Login * * [table] * * Email address * * * * * * * Password * * * * * * captcha.php * * * * * * * * Forgot password? * [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] [/td] [/tr] …

• hello everyone eakaos here

Eakaos - - Player Introduction

I never said I was 100/% perfect nor 100% good at anything I said I graduated to become a dr....however I even quit that years ago because of my disability I'm not trying to disrespect anyone tho ty 11 is an answer I had gotten but I wasn't sure about that either...