Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Since ARG continues to post winning cr's of inactive players on the war CR thread. They can post the B.S. CR's here to save room for REAL combat reports in the war CR thread.

• ARG vs TIC

ath705 - - 2011

Quote from Prime Time: “Battle for War Eagle ( 29.11.2010 4:01:11 ) eektor from Lagash vs TIC-Dycacian from War Eagle ------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Giant...........50(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................ ------------------------------------------------------------------- Generals.......................0 - Generals.......................0 Damage Received................0 - Damage …

• ARG vs TIC

ath705 - - 2011

Quote from Prime Time: “Battle for War Eagle ( 29.11.2010 4:01:11 ) eektor from Lagash vs TIC-Dycacian from War Eagle ------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Giant...........50(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................ ------------------------------------------------------------------- Generals.......................0 - Generals.......................0 Damage Received................0 - Damage …

• ARG vs TIC

ath705 - - 2011

Quote from Prime Time: “Battle for Auburn (29.11.2010 3:01:09) Prime Time from Spyker Sulfur vs TIC-Dycacian from Auburn ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............120(-0).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....49(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant...........70(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................ Cook...................4(-0).... - ....…

• ARG vs TIC

ath705 - - 2011

Quote from Prime Time: “Battle for Auburn (29.11.2010 3:01:09) Prime Time from Spyker Sulfur vs TIC-Dycacian from Auburn ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............120(-0).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....49(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant...........70(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................ Cook...................4(-0).... - ....…

• So DK does not get off easy. War is still active

• RE: BORG vs -X-

ath705 - - 2010

Quote from Locutus: “We The Collective hereby on this glorious day declare war on the alliance Pirates. Reasons for war We wish to assimilate the alliance Pirates into our grand collective. Terms to end war 2 weeks elapased since time of DoW or The Pirates produce one (1) winning cr against The Collective If Pirates can not produce a winning cr at the end of the 2 weeks they lose” 1 a : to take in and utilize as nourishment : absorb into the system b : to take into the mind and thoroughly compre…

• -DK- Vs T-I-C

ath705 - - 2010

Battle for Elliseos (14.10.2010 1:03:15) ath705 from Combine vs Omelete2 from Elliseos ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............111(-0).... - Swordsman..............0(-58)... Sulphur Carabineer....37(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant...........20(-0).... - ................................ Catapult..............25(-0).... - ................................ Cook..................16(-0).... - ................................ .....…

• -DK- Vs T-I-C

ath705 - - 2010

ath705 from Tractor, Baler, mcmeshoe from Hellish Scream vs Wagonmaster from polis stink, CheeseSandwich from Dar es-salaam, mmmbb from Scarborough ------------------------------------------------------------------- ................................ - Slinger...............91(-0).... Swordsman............356(-360).. - Swordsman............257(-386).. ................................ - Hoplite...............30(-543).. ................................ - Archer...............236(-0).... Sulphur Cara…

• RE: BORG vs -X-

ath705 - - 2010

Quote from Locutus: “We The Collective hereby on this glorious day declare war on the alliance Pirates. Reasons for war We wish to assimilate the alliance Pirates into our grand collective. Terms to end war 2 weeks elapased since time of DoW or The Pirates produce one (1) winning cr against The Collective If Pirates can not produce a winning cr at the end of the 2 weeks they lose” You are under godly protection with a total of 205 points. So your DOW means nothing

• Quote from unnamedrand: “I'm suprised most of those who have posted in this thread are still alive, but then this is the 'net and everyone knows you can talk all day long without any reprocusions. This makes it safe for people who don't have the guts to back up what they say in real life to try and make themselves feel better by picking on other people. Of course, no one will admit this since they don't want to ruin their 'bad boy' image. @AlexXx: You remind me of a kid I went to jr. high with. …

• -DK- Vs T-I-C

ath705 - - 2010

Post them here. skull collector you can even post the one against me where you got noting.

• Quote from Skull Collector: “It seems after reading the last message, if Alex and Theta are anything to go by all members of TIC are not people we want in our alliance as they have no respect for anybody or any rules which they may have to go by. I think we should just destroy this alliance and rid the world of My of this inferior alliance. I personally will see the wrath of god placed on this evil alliance, where we will destoy and pillage all of their resources and kill off all of their milita…

• SHOCK vs W-K

ath705 - - 2010

Quote from Mythical beast: “Quote from thee_rook: “Quote from Mythical beast: “Quote from SnuggleBunny: “It's funny, for a bunch who were running their mouths before the declaration, they're awfully quiet now. Not even a peep out of them. War update: 29 members have drooped from W-K and 1 large player is in vmode. Not bad for a couple day's work. :D” Is a CR thread going up? Also, we were asked not to talk, but since I've never saw much more of a lie I think I have to. I hope you aren't lying, b…

• -XX-

ath705 - - 2010

Quote from NiceGuy: “Quote from MrOuch: “Hi niceguy I would like to join your alliance, but I'm afraid I have not yet made too many battles I will try to exercise some, and then will send you may application when I learn all about pillaging and fighting and all that Good luck, you will own Gamma real soon! (looks like you already own a few souls hehe) @ black water >> go rub your nose with some soap, that's YOU'RE disgusting @ the others: get real people! niceguy is the future of piracy on the s…

• The Greek Team [GREEK] vs Pirates [-X-]

ath705 - - 2010

Quote from chuck norris: “-X- Will never disband!!!!! Hold your breath for that apology as well..... You have a better chance of getting Tom to plant flowers and sing campfire songs...... :thumbdown:” Tom does plant flowers. They grow into nice plants with many buds. As far as the campfire songs break out the guitar and watch him sing (after dealing with his flowers) (warning for spam) saved you the time for the warning. Warned for spamming a war thread. Kimber

• For the small price of 200 Ambrosia anyone with a set of XXXX can move into his area. But it is easier to come on here and troll to see what kind of comments you get instead of moving to his kingdom.

• DOW RIP VS LAW 1 2 3/FARM

ath705 - - 2009

Quote from wolfishlogic: “war is currently on going...would be more going on if we could attack inactives, but k sara sara...” You may attack any inactive you want to.

• DOW RIP VS LAW 1 2 3/FARM

ath705 - - 2009

Quote from wolfishlogic: “hey raredude just happens to be near me and full of juicy resources, it only makes sense to drain him first and before you run your mouth off about how we never get out and about...oh wait to late for that...you know what im not going to quibble over semantics with you guys, we have been out your way and behold i have seen the hive collective that is farm your MASSIVE have been around longer SHOULD be better co-ordinated, we declared on you becuase we stand by our allie…

• PUNISHMEN DOES NOT FIT THE CRIME

ath705 - - 2009

From what you described it is not Fleet Contact unless they attacked the same player. If it was as you say it is considered multi accounting not fleet contact.