Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 253.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• IGN: shinigamisensei Open: 6 slots open

• Ikariam Game App

PH Guardian - - Game

May I know when was the last time GF updated their game app? I hope they could fix some of the function button there not being active. An instance, some of my friends can't 'accept' my friend request. I would also love to see a separate thread for this topic - 'Game App'. This is beneficial for other ikariam users, who happen to play ikariam using their smart phones/tablet so we could easily discuss, browse and navigate some issues.

• 6 friend request here IGN: The Guardian

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Have red be for normal attacks, blue be for pirating attacks, and purple for when both are happening at the same time? :P”

• Concerning 'Island Shortcuts'

PH Guardian - - H&Q Archive

I've deleted some, but there is one that I can't. I accidentally made a colony on the same island I made a shortcut of. I think it is inevitable.

• Concerning 'Island Shortcuts'

PH Guardian - - H&Q Archive

I've created an 'Island Shortcut' (when viewing World Map) for me to scout my enemies easily. It was so useful for me before when we were at war, but now I want to delete them and scout other island of new enemies. It is now quite annoying and confusing to seeing several shortcuts I've made in the past. Q: How could I erase/delete a shortcut?

• Background Music

PH Guardian - - Dead End Ideas

Bam, I just said that because I noticed you listed all Worlds that your playing at. (I looked at your info -- the one on the left side) -- that's why I assume you got annoyed because you have multiple tabs on your browser. (multiple accts on different servers/world). and implementing sound on it would be really annoying. Again, the ELSE thing. Better now? or still Bitter? Quote: “Your right, clearly NOBODY has a slow computer at all. What was I thinking? I only had 9 members quit because of it w…

• Background Music

Quote: “multiple accts on different servers.” Don't get me wrong - 1 acct per server. Quote: “Do you understand what lag is?” Yup. I experienced that before - when I was still using Windows 3.1 and Pentium 1 though. Quote: “ ..LARGE OF THE IKA POPULATION gains from this feature you are suggesting ” Bam, WE DON'T HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE WHETHER THIS WILL PUSH THROUGH OR NOT. ..that's why polls are made, right? To know the 'pulse of the masses'.

• Background Music

I DID NOT propose for any 'buzzing' sound for each round of the fights. (Agreed, annoying.) Lag increases? Oh com 'on! Seriously?? The proposal of the animation before was uncertain because of some players having a slow PC or internet connection. Then, they still managed to implement it because there's a on and off button anyway. And now, I'm proposing the same way, as before, and you're telling me it would cause lag Another Else would be this: have a check button on which you can enable sound w…

• Background Music

Quote from Blood_Wolf: “ when I'm at school..” This is quite obvious, right? Please read the "ELSE" statement above. Thanks.

• Background Music

Quote from bamcbix: “ imagine waving an attack, having a naval battle, having people join that naval battle and that waved attack, pirating, perhaps somebody bought some crap from your trading post, every town bonus, a or multiple buildings finished at the same time... you'd literally lag out of the game no matter what connection you have.” Its just a 'buzz' sound like the 'facebook chat sound'. ( picosong.com/nsb8 ) It wouldn't be too long/annoying sound for us to be notified. It could mean a l…

• Sound Notification

It's been awhile since I suggested around here. I was thinking, since GF implemented animation in game, why not implement sounds as well? What I had in mind was, to have the Town Advisers (at least the Town Advisers..) a 'buzzing' sound. Like for example, I had a building built, it would 'notify' me with a sound (any sound would do). Of course this would only 'buzz' if your online on the game. I feel some players wouldn't like this, but what I also had in mind was to put a 'on and off' option fo…

• Version 0.5.1

PH Guardian - - 2012

Well, we just have to deal with it. There's nothing we can do about. Endure, else, another server will be closed, just like our .ph server Buy ambrosia!!

• Quote from darkpanday: “ The TGx alliance do not have plans to participate in this war but will join if provoked. Consider this as a warning . . . .” +1

• Server war CR's!

PH Guardian - - Xi

Team B Wins Attk: RnR Def: Mafia Battle for Kaze no Stigma (29.05.2012 20:16:01) RhyzEn from Ocklawaha vs paul boron from Alakan ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............90(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............167(-13)... - Hoplite................0(-38)... Sulphur Carabineer....35(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Mortar.................0(-6).... Catapult..............13(-5)...…

• Liked the 2nd SS. Perfect 5

• Feedback answers

PH Guardian - - 2012

Quote from tehfallen: “ Stop being a drama queen. People aren't going to quit in droves.” +1

• not liking the drop downs.

PH Guardian - - Feedback

Quote from Imperator: “ For instance waiting 48 hrs to join an alliance after leaving ” This isn't under ver 5.0. The main purpose of which said was NOT TO ABUSE, leaving and entering an alliance. Think about DOW. Maybe you guys were just used in playing this game economically.

• not liking the drop downs.

PH Guardian - - Feedback

Well, actually, it's a faster way to browse those buildings. My tip is, spend time a build at a time. This is perfect when passing goods (wine esp.) in the trading port.

• I experience this once. Try clearing the history/cache of your browser and try to refresh the page once in a while. Btw, I also use chrome when I experienced this.