Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 191.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Quote from Lodos: “PositionPlayer nameAlliancePointsActions * 167 * Dr Weezy * BONE * 282 Also i think Weezy is the one with the lowest military points in his alliance now.. sad ” He will take a vacation until 2020, but don't be fooled he's not quitting!

• Quote from Lodos: “he took another 11k and 6 k crystals from Wheezy after that one, man im so jealous rn i wish i was Wheezy's neighbor :((( ” That does sound nice Weezy is selfish though, he turns off all of his workers before he goes inactive. If you put in the work to get him to quit there's no reward at the end

• Quote from Dr Weezy: “Trump is more of a boards guy. He only talks on the boards but doesn't play ingame ” Well now, that's not fair. I loved playing in game, until I got you to quit boreas. Then I lost all love for the game

• Quote from Dr Weezy: “you guys keep replying with messages. we will keep replying with CRs Battle for Graffias City (11.10.2018 11:56:35) New World Order[BONE] from Keykat, Dr Weezy[BONE] from Keykat vs RedAnt[-IKS-] from MARBLE 1, King William[-IKS-] from Graffias City --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-63) Swordsman.............................276…

• Quote from Dr Weezy: “i forgot what we were arguing about cause of this thread ” You always forget when you lose

• Quote from Eakaos: “ weezy may I make a suggestion since your having 2 wars and starting a new server? You can do separate accounts at once with normal, incognito, and different browser (so like Chrome, incognito, and firefox). Separate tabs will log you out of the previous account. ” Everyone should take advice from the guy that's banned, I highly recommend it

• Quote from yes: “Quote from Dr Weezy: “You guys make stuff up and have drama like children. It’s quite sad. Yes I don’t even know who you are . You know who I am and follow me around and yet I don’t have one recollection or even memory of you. Must be one of the many allies I’ve laid to rest or people or something but you following me around the boards is as childish as an adult can get at this game. Well done little boy. Buddy you should stop listening to everything people say and do cause he s…

• Quote from Dr Weezy: “I’ve led nothing but fighters and my alliances never been weak. Come to think about it I’ve led many people in -IKS- so how about you ask them how weak we are. CRs y’all and at this moment you have none ” I'm pretty sure you defended enemy towns with your fleet so your ships couldn't die and then quit on those people you claim to have "led".... Welcome back Weezy

• I hope it would be easy when you outnumbered your opponents 3 to 1... I assume math was your weak subject. How many accounts did you have to activate from vmode to get your 1k ram ships and 250 steams?

• Battle for The White House (19.06.2018 20:02:57) OiH YeaH[HME] from Wine Heph vs President Trump[HELL] from The White House --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) ............................................. - Swordsman.............................566(-0) Hoplite................................0(-30) - Hoplite..............................655(-30)…

• -Z- Declares war on PH

President Trump - - Wars - Boreas

Y'all need MIGA to come back

• Way too much reading, but I'll just point out the mods will delete any posts with in game messages in them.

• im not one to bring in help usually, but I ran out of front line and someone that doesn't protect guns deserves to lose them. Battle for Mitch181 (10.06.2018 2:07:36) SATRAPIS[HELL] from Iron Man, President Trump[HELL] from Iron Man vs OiH YeaH[HME] from Mitch181 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-2) Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - …

• And another one for the guy that sticks his nose in other peoples business Battle for Mitch181 (09.06.2018 22:58:22) President Trump[HELL] from Iron Man vs OiH YeaH[HME] from Mitch181 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................2(-0) Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer...................211(-350) Hoplite...........................…

• Another smacking for the wannabe pirate bully Battle for Crazy (09.06.2018 3:37:54) President Trump[HELL] from Stark vs Stark[HME] from Crazy --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-80) Spearman.............................653(-87) - Spearman..............................0(-861) Swordsman...........................325(-185) - Swordsman...................…

• Yeah I had some fun too..... Battle for GaMe OvEr (05.06.2018 19:37:25) President Trump[HELL] from The Pentagon vs Stark[HME] from , Finnarius[HME] from Antioch --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite.............................280(-335) - Hoplite.............................493(-460) Archer..................................5(-0) - Archer.................................0(-41) Swordsman............................545(-95) - Swordsman…

• Sea battle near Port Royal (10.02.2018 20:45:13) raf[-IKS-] from Supec vs Giem[-EL-] from ASPURE, PresidentTrump[-EL-] from Trump Wall, Kingdom, Ōkoku, Wine One --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship................................0(-8) - Ram-Ship..............................211(-2) ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................16(-51) Mortar Ship...........................54(-30) - Mortar S…

• Trump vs Boreas

President Trump - - Wars - Boreas

Well he killed my spearmen.... Soooooo...... Battle for Moldova (20.10.2017 20:17:05) President Trump[WaRD] from Maralago vs Kabanchyk[-SW-] from Moldova --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................350(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-200) ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-17) Swordsman..........................1082(-360) - Swordsman.......…