Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 748.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Dsi, my friend! I do actually remember your name! You have also been here for quite some time already! Thanks for the update mate! sorry to see my old alliances have gone! Are you the only one who is left of us old ones?

• Hey guys and girls! This is Hardstyle! I used to play this server back in 2008-2011! Is there anyone left who used to play back than (and perhaps remembers me? I am also wondering what happened to Hetre (my old alliance) and the leading alliances back in the day WLS and Fury! kind regards, Hardstyle

• World WAR

Hardstyle - - 2011

Quote from Elmontador: “ And we have NEVER lost a war, no matter what it takes. ” Well mister, i hate to bring it to you, but this is not true... I mean, if you disagree with me, keep on reading: Do you really want me to call Gauntlet? I think he agrees with my opinion. Also, may i remind you about the war you lost against WOR/Fury? Als long as there are old people like me, you cannot state things that are not totally true Elmo... Just so you know

• WLSA declares war on Globe

Hardstyle - - 2011

More then 3 years past! More then 3 years of the most powerfull alliance related forces known to men! Since the beginning of the alpha server, we encounted several military forces trying to destroy what we call home... After the Great WOR, Globe has been reborn, restructered to the alliance we now all know so well! But there is a legend that tells us it is impossible to destroy the core, to destroy the old Globe! And trying to do so will unleash a beast more powerfull then the Alpha server has e…

• Peace out Alpha and Ikariam!

Hardstyle - - 2011

Sad to see you go, my friend! Good luck, with whatever comes on your path! @admins, yes, he does deserve a topic in the diplomacy section...

• ULI's Swan Song

Hardstyle - - 2011

hahahaha! I love the -NR- way of doing diplomacy! I bet they are all thinking: 'If we make a statement that makes no sense at all, and we don't even have one argument to support that, then we should just repeat it with 12 people! That will make sure that everyone believes that we are saying the truth, after all, we are with a lot of people!' Well, -NR-, I would hate to break your bubble, but most people here see right through that! So either come up with good arguements, and good maths to suppor…

• ULI's Swan Song

Hardstyle - - 2011

By far the worst news today. Uli was a promising alliance, with great leadership, and high potential membership. Good luck to everyone who was ever involved with ULI....

• Standard War. GLOBE vs. persia (IRAN)

Hardstyle - - 2011

Quote from Aion: “Just my 2 cents. I conclude that Globe really wants to erase IRAN alliance existence on Alpha for filing a DoW on this one.” Hey my friend! I would like to thank you, for making one of the few construcive, inteligent and argumented posts in this topic. I was almost afraid alpha lost it's dignity. So thanks again for keeping your head cool. I for one don't care about the existence or disbanding of IRAN, and I am sure that no-one in Globe is actually hunting to kill this alliance…

• Quote from PrincessKari: “Gotta love Miss C :love:” But we love you too dear! When are you coming over to alpha again?

• That is probably the best defence you can get... your own Miss C.

• a lot of account to be trade

Hardstyle - - 2011

i will send you a PM

• Thank you very much Zander. I will make sure that your account gets the proper care it deserves.

• Quote from kilala: “oO :6: dirty fighting 8)” You think i have been doing nothing while i was away? lol! I have been learning all kinds of new sneaky ways to fight!

• @kilala, In war, everything is allowed. So just use two bricks. But it inbetween, and smash the bricks together! :wsntme:

• Quote from The Killer bunny: “ just give em a kick between the legs and run off XD” ssst, don't tell her that! That might result in a LOT of pain for one of us guys!

• Hey! I would like to apply for the account! I used to play Alpha for over 2 years, very actively. As you might have read already, i am looking for an account to return to alpha properly! Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

• Alpha, old guy returning

Hardstyle - - 2011

Hey hey! I used to play alpha (more then half a year ago) for an extensive time. My break is over, and I am (planning on) returning to alpha! Therefore, i am looking for an account. I have no request whatsoever when it comes to score and/or position, I just want to enjoy the server with my old friends again! This means that I have nothing to offer, but I am willing to take anything offered! Thanks for reading, I am looking forward to your reply.

• Attacks from WLS

Hardstyle - - 2010

Quote from Curious: “*recreates the Slow Boat Thread scene* ” Kyngdom, If you read this, message me. I have to get to know you. You seem to be one of the happy few that still takes some IQ to whatever he posts. @ psychopath, seeing the reaction of WLS, and the absence of ELMO in this topic, I guess you nailed your own question.

• ONE V ONE

Hardstyle - - 2010

Quote from BeCks: “ Note: Mods, please don't warn this post for Ban Discussion ” It's not ban discussion, because you are in no way discussing the ban. EDIT: You did not question whether the ban was right. You are just stating a fact. And if stating a fact can result in a warning, then I am going to a strong talk with the board admin about it. OnTopic: Good luck with the 1 v 1. At least curious has the guts to openly say what she thinks.

• BLS Leadership Change

Hardstyle - - 2010

I am very sorry to hear this, my old friend. But you will be remembered as one of the great heros of the alpha server. Best of luck with whatever you are going to do after this. Keep in touch!