Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 457.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Quote from Scrograck: “I know many of us came from different servers in the past, but when I first started playing this game... If a larger player attacked/bullied a smaller player it was taboo. If you were over 100K TS it was considered wrong/unfair to attack a player below 100K TS. If you used a smaller player's city to take on an opponent, you apologized and gave that smaller player some resources for their trouble. If a large alliance attacked an alliance that was a fraction of it size its b…

• Beta

SoC-DSCAT0 - - Beta's Whine Cellar

I have not read a boring bunch of crap like that since high school. Do you two have the capacity for action, or are your pixels quadriplegic (infiniplegic)? Here it is Sunday and now I have to go to Church early to confess my sins for thinking what a bunch of idiots you two are. I mean 3 pages of crap.......... No wonder I do not sign on to this board more frequently. Come the(censored) out of V Mode, produce some CRs mouth, do something but do not write your pathetic drivel on this board. I rea…

• Crew's Holiday Inspection

SoC-DSCAT0 - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from deadidave: “GOG if I remember correctly Crew won an attack with you on any alliance we choose. We are calling in this debt and your participation will also get a rating. AS we never did a 3 way inspection the rating system will be pretty open. You will know if you played up to your potential and if you have a problem with the rating we can discuss it in game. We will announce the lucky alliance in the usual Crew fashion and will not involve any alliances currently in conflict.” What d…

• Beta

Quote from Alhazred: “Why in the world do you feel the need to quote my entire message for a one-word reply? I'm pretty sure everyone here can figure out who you're responding to.” I think he does that for my benefit.........I'm a little slow and................... anyway, I do agree with your statement about piracy being the worst thing since the loss of gold pillaging. Personally, I am glad Sober spelled it out about his views on piracy. We need more of that here. The good thing about it is he…

• You are posting your request in the wrong thread, but.......................

• Why Spare TBD Members?

What's all the whining about? Arman, FYI we dissolved SHOCK because we came to the realization that if we could not react better to you guys than we did, then what was the point? Getting 10-15 guys & girls to form a raiding party is nothing in this game. However if that is the best you can do out of 150 members + your sub alliance, that makes me feel a lot better about Shock's response to Novus' attacks. I can see why you do not attack the other Alliances that were involved in this. And Mel Prof…

• As the Diplomat for Shock, which is no more, I can say I was impressed with Novus' ability to garner 100K military and hit me before I knew it. Once down, they kept me that way, which is not bad at all. After several weeks of doing this, they barely scratched the high amounts of coin many of them carry. BE, DPX, you freakin PUS^&@#. You don't deserve to be in this world. After all this, SHOCK/GUN conceed. We have been thumped. All you guys at NOVUS need now is a new Diplomat.

• Unless you were an English major, there is just no excuse for this. Someone has too much time on their hands.

• Novus

SoC-DSCAT0 - - Archive - Beta

Quote from I AM: “SoC Come on now what kind of Question is that! The_Breakfast_of_Champions_by_BrainQuest.jpg” This is the last time I am going to say it......stay outta my stash.

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Sea battle near Marmore 5 (06.06.2015 15:53:34) SoC-DSCAT0[SHOCK] from Trapezus vs Magico[Novus] from Lyons --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship..............................19(-2) - Fire Ship..............................0(-25) Ram-Ship..............................205(-0) - ............................................. Mortar Ship............................30(-0) - ...........…

• I don't know about the rest of you, but I AM appears to be an idiot. Can I say that here? He is a ranting idiot. No logic offered, just that of a baby whose mother put her boobs up early in his/her life. Anyway, you will learn in time what accounts belong to what people. GF in the meantime, will do their best to monitor the multis.

• Novus

I AM, you must be high.

• I thought this would be more appropriate for you. profile_picture_by_psychotiger-d8thi4j.jpg

• Novus FAIL!

Novus is undoubtedly a worthy opponent of the few Alliances that have done them the favor of attacking them. Coming from Gamma and being in the number 1 Alliance there, complacency is something not to be ignored. With 150 members (was 155, last week, right?), It would be next to impossible for most any other Alliance to effectively shut them down by themselves. Mistakes will be made, and corrected. Many a good fight is to be had. BTW, if you know the wimp that came up with the acronyms gl (good …

• Battle for Paris (06.06.2015 15:48:16) SoC-DSCAT0[SHOCK] from Stone Henge, Sober[SHOCK] from CWS vs Annalise[Novus] from Paris --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-10) Sulfur Carabineer.....................251(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-10) ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-10…

• Gold pillaging and much faster battles made this game the best it ever was. It has all been downhill from there.....with a few exceptions.

• Beta's Dark Side

bengal-tiger_1600x1200.jpg

• Dow On Tbo

aQuote from Felix: “WAR HAS BEEN OVER FOR SOME TIME NOW. SKY WARRIOR IS NO LONGER IN DPX AS DIPLOMAT OF DPX MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD ” and, 6 days later, it is still open

• Alliance From Beta

steel man, what is your in game name? I cannot find a steel, a man, or a steel man in Beta. Are you just a troll? is that it? or are you one of those Pu@@ies that posts here and plays in game under another name? Even though I don't recall anyone asking for or caring about your opinion, it is good to know what you think about SHOCK and TBO.......Loser.

• Dow TDP Vs G-O-G

'nuff said