Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Yahhhhh we all learned from the previous 2 war... the most important now the war is over....and congrats to your team futile.. this is my last message since war is already over... my attacks from 7marre is just only retaliating after they storm my towns of there attacks together with bucks and shies.... No alliance involvement only me...everybody must expect retaliation when they do the attack on the strong one.. and that is the exact example... anyway war is over lets move on and congratulation…

• I know you are been prove as the best on other servers.. but sorry on this one I have came back and because of that your rival about on how's to be on the best was been tasted and I am sorry about that... but that's alright this game was been more fun because of the rivalry on who's the best.. I admit your alliance is the best one.. but as a player I don't think soo because I don't meet yet my match on anyone of you.. because I believe anyone of you are afraid with out the support of your allian…

• Quote from Aben: “Last response , so you understand (altho i dont think its hard to understand) Quote from Dr Weezy: “I know you guys have skill in your ally but you will not downplay my general and make it seem everytime he obliterates one of you that he “has no skill” ” He doesnt have any skill , attacking a person who is sleeping its by no means something HARD to do .That person cant wave in or out the units , use the correct units to counteract the ones that the attacker has , a person sleep…

• Quote from 7marre: “Quote from dyanaypa: “lately you said (Dyanaypa is literally not anything more than a below average skilled player with a bigger than average mouth) Now I have multi who supply me gold nyahahahah so meaning Weezy account is my multi too??? cuz his just the one who always supply me gold nyahahahaha i think 7marre you have a bigger mouth than I am...I thought you guys hate on the people who making stories now all you guys doing was making stories with out a proof nyahahahahaha …

• Quote from Bellator: “Quote from dyanaypa: “Quote from Aben: “What a waste of words haha , even Mr x has changed the way he talks and just wants peace , learn a little from him . Quote from 7marre: “It's you guys sounding idiotic here. We were sick of you guys saying how you could easily crush us, but never show any signs of doing so, so we started a war and won. Then you guys continued and didn't really accept your loss, so we started a second bigger war, and won. I mean, it must be kind of emb…

• Quote from Aben: “What a waste of words haha , even Mr x has changed the way he talks and just wants peace , learn a little from him . Quote from 7marre: “It's you guys sounding idiotic here. We were sick of you guys saying how you could easily crush us, but never show any signs of doing so, so we started a war and won. Then you guys continued and didn't really accept your loss, so we started a second bigger war, and won. I mean, it must be kind of embarrasing at this point don't you think? ” 7 …

• Quote from 7marre: “Quote from Dr Weezy: “So you guys want the war to end but wanna continue doing war things. Hey welp guess I’m gonna still continues to attac k and 7marre you get obliterated and say he sucks. So if he sucks and crushed your military what does that make you ” Lol he attacked me while I was sleeping, he was too afraid to attack me or defend his towns when he was awake. I had his towns occupied when we were both awake, but he was too afraid to attack me then. He had to wait for …

• Quote from Aben: “You are a clown dyanaypa, and you know that hahaha. You aren't a warrior. And proof to that is the now 2 WAR LOSSES for your alliance, we also slaughter every unit. Difference is that we don't run from big battles, we look for them. Hence why we won and will always win a war against you and your alliance, now your "warriors" want peace, do not make us laugh. We won't give you more attention, we are done with duo. If you guys want the final numbers wait for marre to post them he…

• Quote from 7marre: “Quote from dyanaypa: “{snip} On the 11.08.2018 17:17 7marre wrote: > Come and kill me then All I hear is talk, prove that you can beat me. > > I think you're a little scared > {snip} ” This is a joke. Dyanaypa, while running away from my troops, is saying that I don't stand a chance against him. His reasoning for not crushing my troops is because I would run???? Dyanaypa is literally not anything more than a below average skilled player with a bigger than average mouth. Dyana…

• Quote from DrkAngel: “Quote from dyanaypa: “Quote from DrkAngel: “Thread closed as requested ” how could closing a thread without putting a results?is that valid hahahahahah ” I just closed the thread as requested. The OP edited his the first post about the same time I was notified in the last post, so I closed it as they requested. I just closed the thread, I have no authority to end a war. If you would like, open a new thread. That way only you have the power to asked it to be closed. ” I unde…

• Quote from DrkAngel: “Thread closed as requested ” how could closing a thread without putting a results? is that valid hahahahahah

• Quote from 7marre: “Quote from Dr Weezy: “7marre you are welcome to 1v1 me after the war if you would like.....and it’s not called running it’s called being smart. ” After the war? The war is over. We won, again. Go on and attack me if you'd like. ” Ohhhhh yehhh really?? well if that so then congrats I hope you from savage enjoy the war with Us.... nyahahahahahah lol

• Quote from 7marre: “Quote from dyanaypa: “{snip} On the 11.08.2018 17:17 7marre wrote: > Come and kill me then All I hear is talk, prove that you can beat me. > > I think you're a little scared > {snip} ” This is a joke. Dyanaypa, while running away from my troops, is saying that I don't stand a chance against him. His reasoning for not crushing my troops is because I would run???? Dyanaypa is literally not anything more than a below average skilled player with a bigger than average mouth. Dyana…

• Battle for Alb City (11.08.2018 8:07:48) dyanaypa[DU30] from Its Time, Rockon, TROOPS 4 SALE vs Albion[-S-] from Alb City --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................224(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................150(-0) ............................................. - Spearman...............................19(-0) Swordsman...........................736(-714) - Swordsman...........................293(-707) Ho…

• Quote from 7marre: “Sea battle near WATER (09.08.2018 2:39:10) Atlanta[-S-] from Meatgrinder vs nightR[DU30] from Hexapolis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................29(-9) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-58) Fire Ship.............................10(-12) - Fire Ship..............................6(-15) Rocket Ship............................10(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................1(-9) …

• Quote from Bellator: “Quote @dyanaypa Ok we all near from ending the war,,,lets all drop all we've got ... hahahah as always DU30 warrriors can't hold the battle on the big battlefield because DU30 have only limited Fire Power but the point here that even on a total scores differents with the savage members DU30 Is can able to keep up with the giants hahahahaha good luck to the rest of the war.... I don’t think almost 1 million damage can be considered keeping up with us. That’s 1,000,000 damage…

• Sea battle near ۞LYKALOVEZ۞ (08.08.2018 15:15:45) dyanaypa[DU30] from Obelius vs Grizzly2[-S-] from Panda --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram-Ship................................0(-1) Steam Ram..............................10(-0) - ............................................. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Military..........…

• Battle for ۞LYKALOVEZ۞ (08.08.2018 18:04:19) Reaper[-S-] from ۞LYKALOVEZ۞, Meatgrinder vs nightR[DU30] from Quadpolis, dyanaypa[DU30] from bacolod, Obelius, ۞LYKALOVEZ1۞, BAD MR -X-[DU30] from ۞LYKALOVEZ۞, ۞LYKALOVEZ2۞ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite.............................251(-610) - Hoplite.............................152(-398) ............................................. - Doctor.................................70(-0)…

• Sea battle near Hilado (04.08.2018 7:36:01) dyanaypa[DU30] from Anor Londo vs Atlanta[-S-] from Black Pearl --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram-Ship................................0(-5) Fire Ship...............................9(-1) - ............................................. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Military........…

• Quote from 7marre: “Battle for homesite (03.08.2018 0:14:59) Aben[-S-] from ChoGath, Will E Whitmore[-S-] from ChoGath vs Viper[DU30] from Black Sabbath, dyanaypa[DU30] from homesite --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................254(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman..........................1186(-617) - Swordsman.............................0(-834) Hoplite............................…