Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 526.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• [Adv] City of Ash

ShepherdBook - - Game Library

yet another reason I ignore flavor and go back and read the mod stories after the game. All I want to know is was my action successful? What was the alignment of the lynch target? what was the alignment of the night kill target (s)? Were the night kills fine by gun, knife, fire, explosion etc. Anything else people read too much into it and it's very difficult to not accidentally provide info. Or worse spoon feed Intel to the town under the guise of story.

• [Adv] City of Ash

true story kaleg. Locked in a room... sounds a lot like jailkeeper to me.

• [Adv] City of Ash

*looks at frozen, looks at turkeh's post, looks at role assignments, wonders who the two scum she was referring to that had already died are* oh look I was right, huh I wonder what kind of reasons she'll cone up with next to dislike me.

• [Adv] City of Ash

I would just like to point out that I played to my win condition, until it became apparent that it wasn't possible for my team to win. Then it became a matter of ensuring the team I felt to be the most deserving. Which sorry to say wasn't the town. 2 mafia - turkeh, Maya 1 town - Irish 1 mentor - fa 1 mentee - Me (Read A-hole) We lynch mafia, yay 1v1v2 Mafia kills fa both she and I die, they had obviously figured out she needed to go. Only variable is who we kill because whoever it was the other…

• [Adv] City of Ash

first, it's a game. Getting irate and taking it personal doesn't help your case. Second, no one attacked you because of your time zone, if anything I waited patiently for over 24 hours. Now which time zone is it that I neglected there? Third you can't be the tracker I am and I have the role pm to prove it as well as a record of my night actions, also rcing is lazy play and easy to counter kinda like I just did with you.

• [Adv] City of Ash

With further thought, I'm convinced this is the right action for me to do. unvote vote fa Yup I was right. I am amused.

• [Adv] City of Ash

Not off hand so much as realizing you needed irish's support for the quick lynch from your partner and changing focus onto fa. Hoping that your unvote and change of heart would garner you his allegiance securing your victory. If you felt I implied otherwise apologies it was not my intention as you haven't really been flippant with your votes until today. Tell you what, convince me I'm wrong about you. Vote for turkeh, FA is obviously town after the nick attack and false rc debacle. If you though…

• [Adv] City of Ash

2 things first I put nick at l-2 which is an acceptable place to put someone you are pressuring, because generally scum doesn't want the scrutiny that comes from a quick lynch and you'll notice it wasn't scum (Read you or Maya) that quick lynched him it wad town which I'm legit upset about as I was looking forward to boxing with him. Second it's not because I have a bad feeling its because you and Maya are the only option left to be scum, I've felt your play was a bit off, but that's not enough …

• [Adv] City of Ash

alright lobbying for maya's vote is kinda pointless IMO. she's not going to bus her teammate same can be said for Turkeh. Which means that Irish and FA are who I need to convince. We are in a situation here where scum has the advantage. We've got to get a solid lynch today. Now Nick false claiming and then going after FA last night clears her in my book. And short of the d1 no lynch fiasco i haven't seen anything in irish's play that would lead me to believe he isn't town actively scum hunting a…

• [Adv] City of Ash

I'm in agreement with you Irish. Something about Turkeh's play has been a bit off all game. I can't quite put my finger on it though. Based off the death reveals I'm inclined to believe that Nick's RC was false, that in mind, puts FA firmly into the town category for me. Feeling Irish as town as well. with 11 players balance indicates a 3 man scum team. 5 players remaining... FA - town Irish - town (albeit misguided in his beliefs regarding the D1 lynch, lol) That leaves Turkeh and maya as the r…

• [Adv] City of Ash

you have to unvote before you vote sharpe... did we learn nothing from d1 and my mistake literally moments ago? lol

• [Adv] City of Ash

Quote from DrkAngel: “So I can't question why he assumed it was me that was the hooker? Out of all the possibilities, he picked me. What did you expect me to do? Im trying to figure out what you mean by me being upset about being pegged with a scum role. Do you think I'm upset because I got a scum role? Or do you mean that I'm upset that I am being pegged as scum? I can tell you now, that is the farthest thing from the truth, as I really don't care what role I get or that you think I'm scum. I k…

• [Adv] City of Ash

oops unvote Vote Nick now you're at L-2 my bad man i even previewed my post and went and looked at the vote count and everything, still forgot to unvote, lol

• [Adv] City of Ash

Alright Nick, lets dance you and I. (have we ever gone head to head before?) first vote Nick that puts you at l-2 by my count... just a heads up. now onto the juicy bits you are known for being exceptionally manipulative, and in this case you've gone over the top. Now normally I'm happy to, regardless of my own alignment or your targets, sit back and laugh and laugh as you destroy people. But normally you have a bit more to go on than you do here. First you come up with this "theory" aimed direc…

• [Adv] City of Ash

apologies for the delay guys. got caught behind a nasty accident on my way into Dallas, destroyed my clock. spent the time i would have been posting staring at tail lights. had to race what was left of my clock to get where i needed to be made it with 5min to spare. reading post incoming shortly.

• [Adv] City of Ash

also Sharpe, please tell me you just admitted to skimming...

• [Adv] City of Ash

wow Nick. Just wow. I'm driving right now, I'll be in Dallas in 4 hours ish, this post needs time you formulate. Your premise is faulty and further push scummy. I'll explain when I'm parked... unless you're afraid to defend theory. This particular play is a low blow, even for you.

• [Adv] City of Ash

Turkeh, yes and yes. from what i witnessed d2, no one seemed overly interested in exploring kaleg actions the previous day or really gaining any insight at all tbh. Night power roles hadn't berm given a chance to act really (not condoning rc here) now its it possible that one or two of those quick votes from d2 were prs? Sure. doubtful, but it's possible... Also thank you so much for the links! No numbers on mobile and I play exclusively on my phone. Having to count each page and use complex alg…

• [Adv] City of Ash

fa lady of the night is common polite phrasing for a woman ergo works in the sex trade, ie hooker.

• [Adv] City of Ash

2 things sharp... 1 Nick already said he was visited by the hooker n1. Skimming much? 2 in that same post her called it a woman of the night, which is common pc phrasing for hooker. Thus Irish knowing the "game term" is null.