Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Hashirama likes to be a drama queen sometimes... Waiting for the happy ending!

• Once again June is right. I hope Sir Joseph will soon realize that he was wrong and maybe reconsider his actions and vision of what helping a new player really means. I cannot understand what could he possibly gain from attacking such tiny players other than a bad reputation. I personally avoid attacking even 500k players because I know they wouldn't stand a chance. We should help Alpha grow not kill it off with such behaviours. GLOBE has had a peace treaty with KofG for quite a while now. Would…

• Is SOL on vacation?

Georgiana - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Can't see any SOL win...

• Welcome to Alpha!

Georgiana - - Alpha Lounge

A warm and happy welcome to all of you! If GLOBE can assist you with CTs, trades etc or you are looking for a home here on Alpha don't hesitate to contact us! Georgiana GLOBE Diplomat

• Notable people: Elmontador - founder and leader of WLS, one of the best fighters on Alpha (correct me if I am wrong) Celia - also knows and Sea Queen, she quit but she made history here with her fighting skills JuneBarcarolle - leader of Lost, very wise; she was Alpha's representative or something like that The list could go on but I'm too tired now and I don't really have a good memory lol! I vote for pie and wine! Definitely Zombie Apocalypse!

• Everything is alright. Just work, home, sleep and start over, lol. I don't know how you guys keep playing this game with so many things going on in real life. Hmmm, I see Hashirama has made quite many "friends" here. Maybe we should all have a rendez-vous? :gamer:

• Good luck acid! I'm eager to see your CRs.

• Hahaha!

Georgiana - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Good point shadow_shaman! You may never know...

• More CRs

I found a few more CRs. Not sure if they are complete so if anyone has better ones feel free to post it. Battle for Agony (29.10.2014 5:11:15) piaopiao033[GLOBE] from PolisE, minoga[GLOBE] from Polis, Marmor, lady diana[GLOBE] from headquarters, Georgiana[GLOBE] from Wychwood, Torture, rattenvanger, hendrik[GLOBE] from Torture, ۞HendrikKappa, rattenvanger, shadow_shaman[GLOBE] from Torture, Agony, rattenvanger, jer[GLOBE] from Δ Abertyleri, Zar[GLOBE] from BrTT vs honglien[CLGT] from Polis, lady…

• End of war!

The war is over! Thank you everyone for the entertainment! CLGT put up a good fight, but in the end we conquered! Waiting on the final damage score! But I think we already know the outcome.

• Maybe

Maybe we did. GLOBE has been through many wars over the years. Hard to keep track. But the good thing is, we usually end up shaking hands with our enemies and eventually become friends. Same thing happened with DMS. We merged together after we had a war or two.

• Hi Celia!

Best regards from GLOBE! Glad to see you're still around. Maybe we can lure you back in the game.

• GLOBE win

I missed a few rounds, maybe lady_jenny has the full CR for this fight. Battle for Polis (30.10.2014 9:52:48) lady_jenny[CLGT] from Polis, Thera vs hendrik[GLOBE] from ۞HendrikKappa, Georgiana[GLOBE] from ΩForksΩ, Agony, rattenvanger, zman[GLOBE] from Ω draconic Ω, lady diana[GLOBE] from rattenvanger, Agony, Wretched[GLOBE] from rattenvanger --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman......…

• Last man standing

Battle for Polis (29.10.2014 17:47:28) Hashirama[CLGT] from Polis vs hendrik[GLOBE] from ۞HendrikKappa, xk2[GLOBE] from xk2, Georgiana[GLOBE] from ΩForksΩ, Polis, Basilan, rattenvanger, piaopiao033[GLOBE] from Basilan, Superbeans[GLOBE] from rattenvanger, shadow_shaman[GLOBE] from Basilan --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Giant...........................0(-785) - ............................................. Gyrocopter............…

• I confirm!

Georgiana - - Hall of Fame - Alpha

poland is one hell of a fighter. Glad to have him on Alpha US. But so are hendrik, piaopiao, Eagle1 and everyone who contributed to this victory! Great job both sides and congratulations to GLOBE!

• To be continued

Thanks for posting it for me Hashi! Here are the rest. To be continued... Battle for Polis (29.10.2014 12:44:51) Hashirama[CLGT] from Polis vs hendrik[GLOBE] from ۞HendrikKappa, Georgiana[GLOBE] from ΩForksΩ, Polis, rattenvanger, piaopiao033[GLOBE] from PolisE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................968(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................501(-0) Swordsman...........................972(-240) - Swo…

• Small wins

Sea battle near headquarters (28.10.2014 21:07:59) Georgiana[GLOBE] from Mutilate, Despair, Destruction, Blood, MARBLE I vs polandpoland[CLGT] from Greed --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram.............................130(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-6) Fire Ship.............................450(-0) - ............................................. Ram-Ship..............................200(-0) - ................…

• Cease fire!

Any battle that is connected to that HoF battle is legal. You can't just expect us not to stop you from reinforcing it. Unless we all bulk in our troops. Which I assume you don't want to since you were waving for 2 days now. But battles on other sides of the map are out of discussion.

• Finally some action

Sea battle near soul2 (21.10.2014 20:31:31) Georgiana[GLOBE] from Pealinn vs polandpoland[CLGT] from Pain, yangmi[CLGT] from 100 triệu vàng --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship...........................389(-111) - Fire Ship............................40(-204) Ram-Ship.............................476(-24) - Ram-Ship.............................238(-72) Mortar Ship............................35(-0) - Mortar Ship...................…

• @Warman

Let me point out the fact that there are 6 members in CLGT and GLOBE has 119. The probability for them to find a GLOBE member to attack, and especially a smaller one, is very high. Also, seconds after they DOWed, they attacked us without any warning whatsoever, so of course in terms of damage they will win. But we are not looking for a winner, are we? We are looking for fun! And right now I have wasted 4 days of travelling for nothing. I don't see anything fun here. Yet!