Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 380.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• SebASStian try and make me stop

• SebASStian why don't you just stop before you get you and your mates in over there heads.

• Another fake pic by Cute Lady tanamanobatuntukkesehatan.blogspot.ca/

• Happy Birthday Handsome...

Wildberry - - Beta's Whine Cellar

FYI cute ladys pic is a famous singer in Pakistan named Momina Mustehsan just goggle it and you will find her pics

• Account swap?

Wildberry - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Why not just transfer your account using ambro its not hard or expensive.

• Farm For Life

Wildberry - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Quote from zhandhaii: “WLS and HOR? again? working together just to attack 1 single person? :sleepingsoldier:” Funny how the 3 biggest talkers only are that all talk... And its not just HOR and WLS that dislike starfool, Lesserman and you its a lot of players from many alliances. Maybe if you all would stop running your mouths offending players then hiding you might get some respect. But we should know these three run there mouths as much as they run in the game. [drk]content removed[/drk] [drk]…

• Farm For Life

Wildberry - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Let me join in on the fun First of all I rarely post since I joined WLS as there was no reason but I am sick and tired of this bashing Elmo and fabricating lies about him even from our own member starfool I have seen every message he has sent you and you starfool had sent him. Starfool all you do is go around spreading lies trying to get support you and Lesser man I mean Les seem to be a match made in heaven. You fabricate every story to make it seem like your the victim starfool you started a w…

• Don't worry I am taking the Gr-AL fights over and mwah gyna left your alliance with no protection.

• @ Mizukage you are correct they are fighting GR-AL and some members from ITALY.

• creativity from honda

Wildberry - - Fan Art

Awesome wanna make a sig for me ?

• Trolling the Troll

Wildberry - - Alpha Lounge

Oops my bad We in Alpha and Beta get 2 bonuses the satisfaction of 1000 and the cooldown timer of upgrading mines, so hash looks like you don't need to transport wine sorry June just heard otherwise but asked a GO and they confirmed we get those 2 bonuses.

• Trolling the Troll

Wildberry - - Alpha Lounge

@ June I do believe we in Alpha and Beta do not get The Festival Of Worlds as we are not merging into a server there merging into Alpha or Beta, The whole reason for The Festival Of Worlds for the servers merging into ours or betas is they get the bonuses one of which is 1000 satisfaction in all there towns as when the merge happens they lose all there previous CTs and start on Alpha or Beta with zero CTs. So for Alpha and Beta players keep your taverns stocked with wine the bonus does not apply…

• Apology to DZone

Okay I am not choosing any sides but I do have to confirm one thing quickly Hash was not lying when he said someone else had his account players IGN was Badra so maybe when Check messaged him it was in fact Badra not Hash as Badra never changed the IGN of hashs account. And I have been playing the game with Badra for yrs he is sneaky and causes problems. WB out

• WarGods DOW NB

Wildberry - - Archive - Rho

close the thread and gadget shush noone cares what you have to say

• GHOST vs HFX

Wildberry - - Theta

Come on HFX lossing battles to svana

• DOW

-Eh- vs -BP- Let`s have fun taken the pirates out

• -Eh- VS KofG

KofG admitted defeat so new DOW Eh vs BP let`s do this mwah BP love ya and expect me in your towns. ( i have 30 crs for my war against kofg just lazy ) I was not lying when i said i am gonna fight and DOW pirates. I will for sure lose this so expect me getting my arse kicked

• -Eh- VS KofG

@ TC yes i will fight for the smaller TS players that place in piracy, got a problem with that stop talking come at me but wait you won`t you are all talk that`s it. Stop posting here until you decide to fight which won`t happen.

• -Eh- VS KofG

@ TC yes i will fight for the smaller TS players that place in piracy, got a problem with that stop talking come at me but wait you won`t you are all talk that`s it. Stop posting here until you decide to fight which won`t happen.

• -Eh- VS KofG