Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 478.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Cultural Treaties Thread

Xerxes III - - Agora

20 CTs available. In game on Beta I am Xerxes3

• President Trump

Xerxes III - - Discussion Board

I think America voted into office the lesser of two evils. I seriously couldn't stand the guy from what I had seen of him over the last 30 years or so in the media. My impression was he was a rich obnoxious fat cat, that was probably never in touch with the average person. Now, I am hoping for a silver lining. On the positive side, he is not a career politician. I think that is why neither of the parties wanted to accept him. Maybe he will bring something new to the table and actually make thing…

• Quote from Demeter: “Grats mafia! Well played! We really played that one badly as town and the mafia hid themselves well lol. Why kill me Xerxes? I thought we were friends :tearup: :P . Did you guys guess I was the doc or was it just a random kill?” The main reason I jumped in this game was to play again with you, Demeter. I did wonder about you being the doc after Bam was protected N1. It was nothing you said, as much as who might protect who. If I were the SK like you mentioned, I would have s…

• I had no problem at all with your results, LK. You put in a lot of work for this and earned it.

• Develish times in Nightmare City

Xerxes III - - Game Library

I thought Demeter did a good job as Doc stopping the N1 hit on Bam. Night two she protected Baka, and he was the other choice for N1, so she was tuned in pretty well.

Good game Jesse! @LK, Xarius died early for a reason. I seem to remember him dropping some kind of a hint to his role, and sometimes bad guys take notice. Of course, a lot of it has to do with luck, and I would rather be lucky than good. Also, I was surprised at how patient you were. After the 24 hours were up I expected a quick hammer for the win, but you and Kaleg kept everyone guessing right up until the end. I thought Baka played a pretty good game, but that new logic gave everyone some weak…

• The great thing about being ghosts is now we can ignore politics AhhwoooOOOOoooo!

Boo! BwaaaaaaHaHa! (echo, echo, echo) For as many dead as there is, it's awfully lonely here.

• I guess I should remember to preview before I post, but a no lynch at this point does seem a little off. I was online reading when that happened, and Baka probably knew how I would vote today. I would be happy to change that if someone has a better idea, but the thought of a no lynch just seems wrong at this point. I would also like to qualify the "Xerxes never lies" statement. I don't believe I said exactly that, because it would be a lie. I said I never lie unless I absolutely have to, and as …

• Baka, I don't know if you should stick with this system you have. It is either seriously flawed (as evidenced by the jumping about you are doing), or you are just doing a tap dance to keep everyone off balance. I think if you want to help the town, some consistency from post to post, and even day to day is much easier to follow. Yesterday I brought up your quick vote hops, which looked like targets of opportunity, and a scatterbrained approach to the cases you almost make before taking off on an…

• Quote from LegendaryKiller: “ @Xerxes, I had the same thought regarding Baka today. I just can't connect him with having chosen Maul. It was clear yesterday, he highly thought Dark to be scum above all others. I would've guessed for him to go after her instead. And considering, it's Baka. I don't think he's fluffing his analytical crap. In his mind, it may actually be true. My money would be Baka is scum before he is a SK. But right now, I think he's more town than anything else. Nikolai, specif…

• Sorry about not posting last night. I am here now, and I have been trying to make sense of some of these posts (Baka) I have had to scrap my previous theories, and am trying to soak up what is going on here. One thing I remember is that I was never suspecting Drk before for one basic reason. She didn't receive her role when everyone else did. (me either) Logic would make me think that Jesse wouldn't forget about sending roles out if they were important, (town power, sk mafia etc.) That is the on…

extension please?

• I am apparently causing some stomach problems for Demeter, and I do understand gut feelings. I have them all the time, and they tend to give me a place to start, but a good share of the time they come out wrong in the end. They are also almost impossible to defend against, so I will leave it there for now. As far as the Nicolai/ Maul/ Baka situation, it seems like Maul and Baka are being their normal abnormal selves. Nicolai I don't know so well, but am trying to learn. This whole situation may …

• I realize I haven't weighed in on the World issue. I would have preferred to see him make it to day 2, but the majority, and in particular those who already knew him, didn't waste much time in taking him out. What's done is done, and we are better off without the distraction. That being said, I don't think it carries any weight against Xarius one way or the other. As for top three, I really don't have anything I am rabid about, but here is an early effort. Xarius, one thing I noticed that concer…

• I am here, and read through fairly fast, but there is definitely some things going on that I am going to look at a little closer. This is when I get off work every day, and I will be around for 5-6 more hours and repeat. I have a fairly active job that doesn't involve a computer. Drk and I seem to hold about the same schedule/hours when we can post, so you could see her anytime. One thing that occurred to me was that Amethyst was scum last game, and I was wondering if she had gotten crosswise or…

• Quote from Sharpe12: “ Xerxes, I may be going out on a limb here but I don't trust someone who sets out their posts with such precision of grammar and layout. It suggests a lot of thought has gone into the post and it has been thoroughly checked for tells.” Fair question Sharpe. I do tend to be a little picky about how I say things. If you check any of my previous games you will notice I have always done this. (except for a time or two after happy hour) I don't type very fast, and I don't like u…

• Since I posted last World was lynched, and Amethyst was killed by a knife. I have to agree that SK is the first thing I would guess by the weapon choice. Still a chance of it being mafia I suppose. I think this seems fairly neutral, but I will be looking back as well for any hints. I think about an SK who used a random number generator to pick his kills and he made it very close to the end with that strategy. Going to do some reading, and I remember someone asked me a question, but not who it wa…

• After being double sniped........silence. I did forget to unvote Xarius That was a spam vote, and I am trying to work out who most deserves a real one.

• Quote from World --: “ hey, let me try again unvote I vote Bamcbix ” I am glad you are posting World. Your post quality could be improved upon, but hey, it's a start! If you really want the mod to see your vote put it on it's own line and bold. If you want to live a little longer it is highly advisable to give a reason for your vote. We want to know what you are thinking. I tend to give newer players some leeway to see if they like it here (we can always use more players), but a little more effo…