Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 379.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• These three posters also rarely place a space after their periods. More cookies?

• Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “Inexpwarrior, I think it makes sense for the sake of clarity ? By your logic, one person controls around hundred accounts here.Go around and count how many people place it that way.Out of all silly accusations I have read, this one deserves a cookie.” You, as well as those other two accs, have a post history that doesn't do your defense any justice. There are not hundreds of accs that place spaces before their question marks, posts in many of the same threads supporting the …

• Three different posters, in the past few pages of this thread, overuse ellipsis and have a habit of placing a space in front of all of their question marks. I cant help but wonder if its just a coincidence, or if its really just one person.

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

Expwarrior - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from Combatto: “Desperate times calls for desperate measures in HFX. I know from a good source that HFX is pushing goods to smaller accounts in CREW so HFX can pillage them back and look better. Too late HFX, most the alliances I talk to hate your guts ! Your lucky because they dont even want to waist their gold fighting you, they say "HFX isnt worth the time or effort". Now I'm starting to understand the other alliances..makes since.” Interesting stuff. Is it possible to get screen shots …

• Stop SlowBoating Please

Expwarrior - - Beta's Whine Cellar

youtube.com/watch?v=xOfjgz18GV4 jk, i slowboat only my multi cuz i like to live dangerously.

• Alliance From Beta

Expwarrior - - Archive - Beta

Quote from imnotgosu: “Maybe I'm just naive or not that advance in battle mechanics/strategy but I don't get why posting yout CRs "would reveal information that can be used against you". It just shows you the number of units involved and whether you know how to wave which is expected for any decent player. If I miss something please educate me.” Some people can read a CR thread like a book. You can see tactics players know how to use, strategies that the alliance likes to use (patterns), strateg…

• Quote from raztan: “Quote from Expwarrior: “running more than one account and coordinating more than 1 account together in combat are different. I have coordinated more than 1 (2-3) account in battles before on the test server (rules not the same, though). Its very easy to make mistakes with this.Its just too much to remember, too much to do, and too much to watch for for the majority of players. People doing this will end up playing very sloppily and it will be a problem. The fact is, most peop…

• running more than one account and coordinating more than 1 account together in combat are different. I have coordinated more than 1 (2-3) account in battles before on the test server (rules not the same, though). Its very easy to make mistakes with this.Its just too much to remember, too much to do, and too much to watch for for the majority of players. People doing this will end up playing very sloppily and it will be a problem. The fact is, most people are not that great with 1 account, honest…

• Quote from raztan: “"We are in a new age of ik warfare with much exploring to do. Dont turn a blind eye to the possibilities just yet, but remember there will be disadvantages. " That's the wrong attitude to take on this. If everyone who has more then one account takes this mentality we're going to have a problem if playing this game now requires several accounts to compete. we've always had mutli abusers but they was in the minority, it's all about scale if we see a lot of this going on it will…

• Multis will be good for supplying, but there will be obvious issues associated with using them both for combat. However, players who learn to use the multis in ways that highlight their strengths while avoiding situations that expose their weakness will find success as multi users in ik warfare. Knowing that, interested players need to put their thinking caps on and come up with a handfull of strategies that, in theory, maximize potential while having a low risk. After that comes the testing of …

• One should be careful about dividing their attention across multiple accs on the same server in IK warfare.

• Maybe, just maybe...

Expwarrior - - Spam Archive - Beta

Not every alliance is built or lead with the same philosophy. HFX was very good at what it aimed to be. As for the leadership, please don't take this the wrong way, but HFX used to be stacked. We were very deep with leadership. These days, though, not so much. The current situation HFX is in is evidence enough of that fact. The solution to this whole mess, before it became what it is today, was for the players causing problems within HFX to be booted. This was not done, of course, and suggests m…

• Hunter

Expwarrior - - Archive - Beta

Quote from Alhazred: “ EDIT - Sorry, I see Don Cornyone snuck a post in on me when I wasn't looking. Again, go pound sand. I don't see how HFX can be accused of breaking an agreement we were never made aware of. And keep the pictures in the spam thread where they belong or I will report you.” Typically, there is not much reason to alert an alliance that you are conducting a 1vs1 with a player that is not in their alliance. This situation, and the server merge in general, does complicate this iss…

• Maybe, just maybe...

Quote from Alhazred: “My main concern at this point is that as soon as we change our name and/or tag we'll be accused of trying to hide under a new identity or some such rubbish. There's no pleasing the Lite Side. You complain about Hunter talking to you, then when he stops you complain that he isn't here on the boards talking to you. ” You could consider creating a thread in the diplo section announcing the name change. You can even ask that the thread be closed immediately after your opening p…

• Maybe, just maybe...

Quote from Squiffy: “This thread makes me sad. Hi Beta. I led HFX for 5 years, basically from when Theta started until this past summer when I finally had to admit life was at a place where I couldn't lead an alliance on Ikariam anymore. I, with lots of help from a lot of great players, built the biggest alliance on Theta, one that shaped the evolution of the server. Heck, at one point one of the biggest alliances on Ikariam period. We had nearly 200 members between the main alliance and our tra…

• Maybe, just maybe...

1121819.jpg That face you make when you're reading another one of Alhazred's posts.

• Maybe, just maybe...

Alhazred, If this thread stays civil to the degree that you are hoping for, what resolution do you expect to come from this discussion?

• How to report pushing

Expwarrior - - Game

You should be able to just send a message to your servers GO and let them know of the agreement and situation. That should allow the larger player more than 48 hours to complete the trade, if need be.

• Quote from Svana: “hey there ExpWarrior - how goes RL?? You got plans for the New Year?? Anything new and exciting in your neck of the wood?? Inquiring minds want to know and but that I mean I am nosy so fill me in... ” I work a lot these days and have more responsibilities than I did in my ika days. That's it in a nutshell.

• If i hadnt just went back into v-mode i would have lit so many peoples Gen red, for 5 mins or so..