Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 467.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Name the Spam Section!

Tal Mihail - - Asklepios Spam

Quote: “The Tiny Askhole ” Hello friends

• Who wants my account?

Tal Mihail - - Archive - Phi

Found new owner, thanks people. I will miss you. Goodbye

• Who wants my account? So tired people. Sleepless nights are a bummer. Instead of deleting, I might just as well give it away or trade something for it. Visit my chatroom. I'm online now. us21.chatzy.com/53640806852257 World: Phi Player: LAW Ally: PANES Points: 3,393,175 Master builders: 2,974,611 Scientists: 374,079 Military: 17,169 Gold stock: 7,652,581 Warned for spam. Sco-Dub-T

• Males vs Females

Tal Mihail - - Spam Archive - Psi

Who wants my account? Who wants my account? So tired people. Sleepless nights are a bummer. Instead of deleting, I might just as well give it away or trade something for it. Visit my chatroom. I'm online now. us21.chatzy.com/53640806852257 World: Phi Player: LAW Ally: PANES Points: 3,393,175 Master builders: 2,974,611 Scientists: 374,079 Military: 17,169 Gold stock: 7,652,581

• Who wants my account?

So tired people. Sleepless nights are a bummer. Instead of deleting, I might just as well give it away or trade something for it. Visit my chatroom. I'm online now. us21.chatzy.com/53640806852257

• Forgot to forge.. but meh

Sea battle near Sulfur Pos (26.10.2014 11:38:12) LAW[PANES] from Cosa Nostra, Kaleidoscope vs Atlas[Norse] from Eurythmics --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................76(-0) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-105) Fire Ship..............................6(-15) - Fire Ship..............................0(-63) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-24) T…

• Loved the chess quote. In all honesty, I'm sure you've all noticed my sluggish war response time. I have too much on my plate here in the real world. Winning or losing, it's still fun though. But winning is still better I guess, so Imma try to bring it on while I still can.

• @asmo and chuck - send me the mibbit link if you decide. I wanna join in. Message me in Phi, Chi or Psi.

• Wrong in so many levels. Kaleg gets it.

• Finding a good alliance ^_^

Tal Mihail - - Archive - Chi

wasakiki23 being trolled by the dead

• Phi War I

At the end of the day, we are all just clicking our mouse on stationary pictures and encoding numbers which don't seem to really respond at all. Ikariam, the numbers game. That's why I just punched a big as* number of navy yesterday costing at least the whole population of one town

• How's Everyone?????

Tal Mihail - - Spam Archive - Phi

ok then how's life treating you?

• Panes

Sea battle near New Stone (28.09.2014 14:48:22) Sinister[Norse] from Marmer I vs LAW[PANES] from Aristocracy --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-35) - Ram-Ship..............................123(-7) Fire Ship..............................0(-40) - Fire Ship.............................73(-34) Mortar Ship............................0(-11) - Mortar Ship............................27(-0) Steam Ram......…

• OK Brock Lesnar I choose you!

• Phi War I

Sorry STAN, I was bored so I changed the name without thinking. They seem to like it though

• How's Everyone?????

Tal Mihail - - Spam Archive - Phi

Miss you stan, now give me a kiss.

• I used a master ball.

• Phi War I

Your thread died the moment it was born.

• fHOoooOkies! om nom nom

• XTN DOWs -PH-

Sorry to say this but "The Can" has been drafted to PANES alliance. We can still have the CAN vs. GENDER CONFUSED MAN IN LEOTARD war in 1v1 fashion if you want but as for R1 + PH vs. XTN involvement, I'm not so sure how to redraft him again (because BOOM siding with XTN? would you really want that? ). I'll leave these matters to your imagination good citizens of Phi. Wish you luck people! oh, I'd also like to announce the rebirth of our alliance... well, we're still unsure what to name this mixe…