Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 140.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Taverns

merc - - Bugs

And another one in usa NY server. User: Kid 1 island 19:2 town Port Susan.. Shut off by itself again. prntscr.com/klf3ak prntscr.com/klf4a7 prntscr.com/klf4is prntscr.com/klf51s

• Taverns

merc - - Bugs

Here's another one... Server NY Account merc 1 town Port Ludlow. 23:25.. prntscr.com/kkkfv4 prntscr.com/kkkgsz and another one NY account Kid 62:49 rock Yard prntscr.com/kkkgsz

• Taverns

merc - - Bugs

Here's another one with 62k of wine still. NY usa server account merc. Town IRS 35:55. prntscr.com/kkk8g0 prntscr.com/kkk94a prntscr.com/kkk9i1

• Taverns

merc - - Bugs

Here's a couple screen shots. 115k of wine in town and tavern shut off by itself. Level 17 museum and all 17 ct's in it. This is US server Alpha town USA prntscr.com/kkh983 prntscr.com/kkh0qc prntscr.com/kkh17h prntscr.com/kkh3se

• Taverns

merc - - Bugs

board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…fe30d14d2f0935af2e832bd3fboard.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…fe30d14d2f0935af2e832bd3fboard.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…fe30d14d2f0935af2e832bd3f Alpha server Old guy Town level 35 Tavern level 38 Museum level 17 full 115,000 wine still in warehouse. This happens to most my accounts and I have 14 of them and cost me lot's of gold. old guy

• Taverns

merc - - Bugs

Why is it that the taverns shut down by themselves when I reach 65,000 wine levels in my taverns???? There is more then enough wine reserve to go for 2-3 weeks yet it shuts off by itself..

• DOW: BURNT versus ZoWa

merc - - Diplomacy - Omega

I think you opened a skunk box.. Good luck..You'll need it..

• Tavern shut down

merc - - Bugs Archive

It varies per town. I always have enough wine in tavern. It happens in many servers and many towns. Always keep a smile in thhee town.

• Incorrect arrival time

merc - - Bugs

This time bug needs to be fixed fast or people will be leaving the game. For us having to use a work around isn't fixing it. Do something GF

• Tavern shut down

merc - - Bugs Archive

I have had my taverns shutting of when I reach around 50 of wine left. It is irradiating because it cost me allot of gold if I don't check it daily. I play 14 accounts and very time consuming.

• Ikariam Addiction (Game addiction)

merc - - Spam Archive

Well if your only playing 1 server I don't understand.. play 13 servers and fight wars in 1-3 servers ata a time and play the Pirate game in all 13 accounts. I would suggest Fitbit to track your sleep habits..

• Inspection war

merc - - Combat Reports - Beta

I guess our guys don't like your alliance doing inspections on our towns Myself I haven't used a colossus yet and have had your guys run away when I engage them. I have been colossus many times by your guys so I guess it's part of the game so I won't complain. The thing is you guys started the war with us and now after we where able to build up military's ( because you caught us by surprise ) and where able to attack some of our smaller members and now the big boy's and girls have stepped it up …

• Inspections

merc - - Combat Reports - Beta

It appears your inspections aren't going well. I haven't even had to post any of my many many wins yet and I believe you bit off a bit more then you expected. Your a no show in my mind.. OG

• Hmmmm

merc - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Looks like a bunch of spawn kills while I was offline to me..

• HoR declares war on FBOMB

merc - - Diplomacy - Alpha

I've tried everything. I've cleared cache, cookies, history and fluched my DNS. I have tried 4 different browsers. I have had tickets in for day's and no solutions yet. Frustrating. Can't communicate.

Quote from Mizukage: “I have some issue like this a few times this week end but i just retyped my password and it logged me back in. You got a green CR today from my batch of ships i sent to their deaths. Something about those ships, they just weren't made right. They weren't forged in the depth of hell. So I had to kiss them goodbye. You won't get another .” This is pissing me off.Every time I get in a good fight the game freezes up and I can't log back in for a long time. Is this still happeni…

I don't know what it is with you guys or what your using but everytime where winning a battle all of a sudden we get logged off and can't log back in. I do believe something is going on . This is my second battle and my second time of not being able to log back in. I assume it's easier to kill off someones military when there offline and can't get logged back in. THIS IS PISSING ME OFF!!!!!

• Something wierd

Why is it every time I get in a battle with HoR I have issues logging in in a middle of a battle? THIS IS AN ISSUE.. Warned for Spam ~ Medea

• Missing the fun

Sorry to be missing the fun in the game but the beach of Waikiki is more fun and the Mai Tia's are great Will be joining the fun soon. OG

• Holiday on the beach

You HoR's miss me? Having a great time at the beach drinking Mai Tia's . Wish you where here could use a few good drinking buddy's. See you when I get tired of sitting on the beach..