Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 732.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• ABC acting

Eloy - - Spamboard

may i join the game

• [GAME] true or false

Eloy - - Spamboard

ture the next person just started playing ikariam this year for the fist time

• [GAME] true or false

Eloy - - Spamboard

false the next person was hear from the fist page

• [GAME] true or false

Eloy - - Spamboard

true the country is vary humorous the Swedish people though the next person created this tread

• Any Account On Any Server

Eloy - - Spamboard

have u tried using your user name and password in every world

• ONE Emoticon Conversations

Eloy - - Spamboard

126fs4054730.gif

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

i said i didn't like baka to because he's putting a lot of fluff in his post like he did in bam's game. but that might just be baka if i new the best person to lynch i would of voted for them and its only the first day while i am scum hunting, every other game i played the people i thought was scum on day one ended up being town so i don't trust my day 1 reads.

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

i would like a lynch today but if wait longer we get better results then sure lets wait lynching the scummiest person will be the best but who, most us have done things that some one could say is scummy what I'm preposing is lynching someone that if they flip town we could see scummy people who attack them day1 if they flip scum we could see buddying and we could get a good idea of who is town. if u look at some one and cant answer who you would lynch next if they flip town or scum then we shoul…

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

@FA you don't seem like you forcing anything but that might be years of practice. @FA why would we lynch Usman that would get us no information if i knew who we should lynch i would of voted for them and why I'm just saying we need to lynch some one that would give us the most amount of information even if its me, i don't care as long the lynch helps find scum

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

@maya what I'm getting at is after the day is over there will be a death and a lynch why pick at calling it a night kill because thats what it is practically. if thats not the case if there is indeed no kills by scum then i don't want to play the game but i don't believe that is the case thats what i didn't get about BS post I'm not saying he is scum because quit frankly i don't know but i don't get why he is picking at wording when she just using night kill in reference scum killing town. im no…

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

i don't see your reasoning BS FA said night kill because there will be a night kill just because there is insta nights doesn't mean there won't be night actions scum will just have to get there actions in before the end of the day i thought that was clear for every one its probably not going to be under normal conditions but if you believe she is scum lynch her but I'm telling you this looks like a town FA

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

i really don't like bs RC i will die before i completely RC im geting fuzzy reads on every one so back to reading

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

@maul i think he went on to say in a later post that it was meant for @FA @everyone i will post something that has meat to it latter to day but i can tell you i have zero scum tells so yah i really hope the mod gets on soon to post a story or something

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

o i forgot unvote lm

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

theres no point at this stage i wouldn't say never

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

not at this stage theres no point not until at lest we see the story

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

day and night phases are just terminology there just times that players can and cant post the day phases can take place at night thats how i took it

• Turken sounds delicious now who's going to cook her not it

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

FoS(finger of supposition) it means u look a little anti town you can also say HoS (hand of supposition) @heather/zullu, it was more of asking if that could be the case, not saying maybe that what she meant but now that i think about it i wouldn't like that. note to self: *maybe i shouldn't say stuff with out completely thinking it through thats what got me killed last game* fast lynch bad

• One Long Night

Eloy - - Game Library

Reila could after the normal 3 days he could say the person with the most votes gets lynched