Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Khaleesi... misa... you're alive. I don't know if you still remember.. we both played at sigma along with VNN and others. Anyway. contact me in-game.

• GoT fans

joem19 - - Omega Spam

So what do you guys think about the new season of Game of Thrones? :))

• the name of the spam board

joem19 - - Omega Spam

Chuck..chuck.. here you are. hahaha i thought i said i'll see you in game. not here on boards.

• Hi khaleesi, it's nice to see you here. Pls come to Omega. hahaha

• the name of the spam board

joem19 - - Omega Spam

Oh.ME.GAwd!

• Friends..Enemies.. Former Allies..

joem19 - - Omega Spam

So... i'm back. after 3 years. Most of my friends that i made here have gone inactive.. or quit the game. I'm looking for friends. So.. add me up? i have a lot of friend slots. IGN: Mugiwara Thanks!

• So... i'm back. after 3 years. Most of my friends that i made here have gone inactive.. or quit the game. I'm looking for friends. So.. add me up? i have a lot of friend slots. IGN: Mugiwara Thanks!

• The end of cry baby/war cry

joem19 - - Archive - Sigma

Jesse, Join RAGE! lol i would vouch for you and nut.

• Hey there, are you by any chance related to Kappa Russian alliance called "SDT" Sindikat?? or something like that.

• this looks cool. i might just join you one day just to escape chuck's rambling everyday. lol

• wow guys. this war is really close. keep it up.

• Rage vs. WarE

VICTORY for RAGE. Battle for The Matrix (27.02.2013 7:52:32) joem19 from rockRus_337, Malaclypse from rockRus_337, ßlack Eagle from rockRus_337, Cai from rockRus_337, UnNamed from rockRus_337, Xazbar from rockRus_337, Midnight from rockRus_337 vs Theta from ThetaNYO, Green Rock, Iron Run, godkiller from zaw, Toksheet from Spongecola, Goddudes from The Matrix, Commander FOX from Coruscant ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman...........1831(-878).. - Swords…

• Rage vs. WarE

pls. put it on the CR thread. thank you!

• Rage vs. WarE

RAGE won. Battle for -USA IV- (26.02.2013 3:24:12) joem19 from Nakbe vs CeRySTL from -USA IV- ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............120(-0).... - Swordsman..............0(-40)... Hoplite..............220(-20)... - Hoplite................0(-40)... Sulphur Carabineer....49(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Battering ram..........0(-5)...…

• we could always use the practice. have a nice game everyone!

• RAGE AND WARe

no lee, . we don't think that cry baby is the archenemy of RAGE, apparently you did. and RAGE is soooo not BLACK. but hey. if that's the way you see it. so be it. DOW us.

• RAGE AND WARe

hold that thought lee! we'll get back on you. were not going anywhere. wait for your turn.

• Looking For Pinas Warrior

do you accept import from other alliance during war? boring kasi minsan pag peace time. lol

• i'm with cb on this. sorry chuck.

• STARZ Won

Battle for Avanchnzel (10.01.2013 18:28:22) joem19 from 乂San Diego vs zimbledwarf from Avanchnzel ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............226(-94)... - Swordsman..............0(-192).. Hoplite..............312(-258).. - Hoplite................0(-393).. Sulphur Carabineer....98(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-34)... Catapult..............24(-0).... - Catapult..............18(-0).... Battering ram.........15(-0).... - ...........................…