Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 449.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• But I still get the true win though?

• *Desert witch aka Thundercat claims the 'True Win'*

• One Long Night

prEDITOR - - Game Library

Quote from Zullu: “One I did not remember he was on of the mafia.” this very well could have saved you though!

• One Long Night

Quote from Reila: “Hi prEDITOR. Thanks for joining my game. I hope you like it. Your role came up Vanilla Townie. Please be active with your vote, trying to root out the bad guys that are trying to take over your town!” To answer Reila's questions: I thought the game was fun, especially when the town was knocking off scum one right after another at the end. The only scum I felt pretty sure about was Zullu (and even then I was second guessing myself) because of the whole Heather thing ... the res…

• One Long Night

Ditto to what SP said ... pretty excited bam was scum - feel like a smarter townie now. I would also have chosen Drk as our lynch today. I've listed my suspicion on her numerous times. Fingers crossed!

• Quote from Little Mobster: “So he was telling Kaleg how much he liked prEDITOR's interpretation of the desert witch role, made him giggle a few times.” Don't you mean "cower in fear"? I find you two quite entertaining, as well

• One Long Night

Quote from bamcbix: “Also just the fact you put your neck on the line to say you or Maya itself is suspicious. Your pushes on anyone in this game isn't worth talking about when the logic is so faulty with all of the cases this game except maybe Zullus, that one seemed fairly reasonable.” I'm reading Heather and Maul as town, as well ... along with maya for her early pushes on Eloy, Zullu and baka ... (and I know what my role is). I'd agree the only case I felt very sure about was the Zullu case …

• I think the word you were looking for is "winner".

• One Long Night

Hmm ... I do find both bam and Drk pretty suspicious (and was going to post something similar to what Heather did about their voting patterns), and I think it muddles things now that Drk is being replaced. My only qualm about voting bam is one of his early posts ... In post 128, bam confuses baka with backspace, saying, "I obviously don't enjoy Baka and his 'VT' post earlier on and if this day goes on without any significant changes, I'll be willing to go with a OMGRC vote." Now, this doesn't me…

• Well, June. Kaleg anointed me the "Desert Witch" so I feel I must live up to this stereotype by cackling, making various potions and growing my fingernails out. I am tempted to clip them ... but they are so handy for stabbing lizards and scorpions.

• One Long Night

I don't see Drk getting lynched this day phase ... so looking at baka and SP ... Just something that sticks out to me (though I hate to suspect because he brings a lot of fun to the game): In post 98 baka informs maya days last 14 real days (two weeks!) on MafiaScum, which I understand he plays often. But his response to Heather in post 529 in regards to being pro time limit is that he was losing interest ... but if he's used to "two-week" days, this game should still seem faster than normal. Hi…

• One Long Night

I didn't have as much time as I would've hoped to look back through the thread ... so for now, I will tentatively: vote Drk for the following reasons (many are rehashed, but just for a consolidated list): somewhat lack of reads (I understand there are some real-life issues at play, but this is just me looking at the thread as is) post 289 Drk said she felt bad that she was a part of Hans' lynch because it was a weak case - which I, while agreeing the case wasn't strong, just found to be extremel…

• One Long Night

Quote from bamcbix: “I don't know for certain what the cop is doing but now would be a great time to start guiding the town towards victory... unless I've just completely missed the hint in which case, sue me, I'm an idiot.” bam: I don't know if it's telling or not, but Reila has posted that Mortem's men killed the sheriff and his men, which makes me think perhaps we don't have a cop? If we do, I haven't caught on to any strong hints myself. I have been busy visiting various mothers in my life, …

• One Long Night

I'm thrilled Zullu came up scum, otherwise I would've felt pretty bad. I did a quick read-through of the thread looking at a few of his interactions. It more or less clears Heather and maya as town, IMO ... as both butted heads with Zullu more than once. baka mentions at one point that he forgot Zullu was playing - so this also helps push him a little farther into my town leans. Zullu stated he was willing to vote backspace - which leads me to believe Maul is town - plus backspace has been in my…

• One Long Night

Quote from Zullu: “Because I hardly ever change votes once placed. It is my style as I find when I start swapping votes it just makes me look unsure and scummy” This makes sense to me. When players begin vote hopping it definitely gets my attention. Thanks for being a sport and addressing all of my concerns, Zullu - if I felt I had a better place to put my vote, I would. I do think Heather is probably town, but I can assure you we're not linked in any way. You'll see much of Day 1 I was after he…

• One Long Night

Going along with what Heather just posted ... I don't believe backspace is scum and probably won't be willing to vote him at this point. I also think Reila will probably modkill him? I am fine with time limits - as this day phase seems to be dragging on a bit. For everybody: If Zullu is town, then why is he keeping his vote on Heather when the evidence is very much suggesting she's town? A small part of me is happy he's showing some suspicion towards her (especially in the event we have a cult, …

• One Long Night

Quote from Little Mobster: “Zullu isn't the kind of player who would throw his partner under the bus just like that (or at least that's what I got from him during our last game as scum, where he had the chance to hammer his scum buddy but didn't). My only worry here is that he could still belong to another faction and had no clue what Hans' alignment was.” Another option: we could have a cult. The does hint at a recruiter "contracting" work to townies. Zullu is just my best guess right now - so …

• One Long Night

Just checking in ... I have a meeting but will be back afterwards to post my thoughts ...

• One Long Night

@Zullu, Your explanation does give me some doubt, which I suspect was its design. But if Heather is lying about the "fishy" thing - it is certainly elaborate, as her first post this game (34) stated she believed Eloy was "fishy". Before she revealed the issue throwing her off about SP's post, she stated she believed FA (before her modkill), Maul, and myself were probably town. I do recall using the term "fishy" - but as Xerxes said - I chalk that up to power of suggestion, as it wasn't intention…