Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• daily tasks rewards

Rapunzel13 - - Game

Quote from king-23: “Quote from Mea1: “Quote from AjaxMMXVI: “ ” The bigger the Town Hall is in your capital, the bigger the rewards will get ” Interesting did not know how that worked actually. Does this also increase the difficulty of getting to a certain amount of points? ie: now I need to sell 50,000 for 100 points but my town hall goes up I would have to sell 100,000 for 100 points? ” Town Hall in Capital level 1-5 Trade goods for a total of at least 10.000 gold => 100 Favor Town Hall in Ca…

• Cinetheater-reports

Rapunzel13 - - Bugs

Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from Rapunzel13: “Quote from Alhazred: “And I don't care what Ikariam thinks about my location. I realize that the "American" servers have players from around the Americas, not to mention from around the rest of the world, but one thing you can be sure of is that everyone playing here has at least a basic understanding of the English language, since, you know, all the words are in English. ” And unfortunatly that is where your logic and that of those ads differ Let's …

• Cinetheater-reports

Rapunzel13 - - Bugs

Quote from Alhazred: “And I don't care what Ikariam thinks about my location. I realize that the "American" servers have players from around the Americas, not to mention from around the rest of the world, but one thing you can be sure of is that everyone playing here has at least a basic understanding of the English language, since, you know, all the words are in English. ” And unfortunatly that is where your logic and that of those ads differ Let's say you are from France playing on a US server…

• Cinetheater-reports

Rapunzel13 - - Bugs

Quote from Alhazred: “Please no Spanish-language ads in an English-language server. You're just cheating your advertisers. ” What kind of ads you do get depends on where you are located to. I don't know where you are from but somehow the locator seemed to have thought you "Spanish speeking". Quote from Venus: “Same ad for me is in another language. However, if you go through the steps on the ad you can achieve your bonus. Scroll down and click to the next step or skip (not sure now what it actua…

• Account transfer

Rapunzel13 - - General

Account transfers are still possible. You can find it now in "options", tab "Game options".

• Cinetheatre

Rapunzel13 - - General

Quote from Morphias: “I have the same problems with apparently the same ads -- So long as they are Gameforge game ads, Invocana ad, James Earl Jones ad or theLeague of Angels ad then they play fine otherwise I get a BLACK screen and have to close the window and come back and try, try again many times until one of the ads that works shows up - This can be tedious and tiresome to the point that I do not care anymore if I get the 20% increase for 12 hours” Quote from Dangerous 45: “Some times I'll …

• godly protection and server merge

Rapunzel13 - - Game

Quote from govindo: “What will happen to my account in godly protection, if it gets merged from one server to another? Will I still have the protection?” Godly protection will stay during merge.

• server merge talk

Rapunzel13 - - General

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Question: If I have ghosted accounts that I will not be manually merging, will I have to reactivate them to do the IP sharing?” Yes you would have to reactivate them. IP sharing is done via treaty: one account sents treaty request, the other accepts. Quote from Kaleg Nar: “ Question 2: I have a couple ghosted accounts with the same email. I've already chosen two servers using my main email which would mean two of the ghosted accounts would be left with one server choice le…

• Quote from Svana: “I would have started using Demeter but they lowered her effectiveness” Demeter before adaption in Version 0.5.9: Duration: 1 day Cooldown: 9 days Effect: The population of your cities is increasing by X/hour. level 1: 1/hour level 2: 2/hour level 3: 3/hour level 4: 4/hour level 5: 6/hour Demeter after adaption: Duration: 1.5 days Cooldown: 9 days Effect: The population of your cities is increasing by X/hour. level 1: 2/hour level 2: 4/hour level 3: 6/hour level 4: 8/hour level…

• Quote from David Munter: “With the upcoming merge one thing to remember is that when the merge takes place, all your Internal and external pages as well as the contents of your forums will be deleted.” I'd just like to quote FAQ: Quote from Ryelle: “Q: What will happen to my alliance? A: Alliance pages, alliance board and the ranks will be moved together with alliance leader to the server he choose. There members will have to apply and get accepted again.”

• @DarkHelmet Tenders just help to keep the moral up (and "heal" units) but do not determine if you do loose moral becuase the enemy is "superior in every way." @Kaleg Nar If you still have that combat report it would help to post that round. If you still suspect a bug here - report in bug section would be fine, too

• I tried with iPhone 4S and iOS 7.2.1 AND with iPhone 4 and iOS 6.1.3. Both of them worked fine. Are there perhaps to many other apps open? What kind of phone did you use with iOS 6 version?

• Questions About Badges

Rapunzel13 - - General Archive

If you just don't want to advertise your capital with that badge I'd suggest you assign it to another town Quote from Changelog 0.5.12: “Change - The city where war server badges are displayed can be changed on the allocation screen (previously badges were always displayed at the capital).”

• Quote from DarkHelmet: “Dictatorship: Pro: Build Times and Upkeep of Land/Naval Units decreased by 2%, +2 Trade Ships, Diplomacy Costs for Garrison Rights halved. Con: -75 Satisfaction in all towns, Satisfaction from Cultural Goods reduced by 50%.” Just some questions that occur to me about the marked efffect: Is that valid for both sides of the treaty no matter if just one of the partners has dictatorship? Only playerGR or alliance GR too? What happens with those treaties accepted while you had…

• Sorry to read that. But request for data is still the same as then. Quote from Ryelle: “Hello, Instead of tracert, could those using windows/linux do a MTR instead? A little bit of explanation of the program here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MTR_(software) Host/server to use is the same: s#-us.ikariam.gameforge.com For windows, it's a small software that you can download here: winmtr.net/download-winmtr/ For linux: linux.about.com/library/cmd/blcmdl8_mtr.htm It would help greatly if we could have the …

• i sent this like ten times ....

Rapunzel13 - - H&Q Archive

Can you please report your problem in Bug section with complete data and description of what is wrong?

• Rollout of new version

Quote from Kralizec!: “Is it just me, or are alliance mates` towns (on the "show island" view) a darker shade of green now ... ?” There was nothing done on town icons Quote from Ratchet: “i found it cute last night, this morning, annoying... is there a way to turn them off ?” In options -> Game Options you can deactivate all animations Quote from Ratchet: “ and what's with the extra red now.... guess GF doesn't bother reading or caring about people who are color blind or suffer seizures.... a be…

• Rollout of new version

Quote from Lavidar: “For example: I occupy player X in town 123.. I am moving troops from one of my home towns to town 123, and it shows up red on my troop movement screen. Next, Player X also sends multiple waves to town 123, and they also show up red. Granted, I get a red general at that time, but it is still harder to monitor your troop movement screen.” Please report that with complete data. This is not intended. Your movements should be blue - same as before. Edit: reproduction found

• Quote from bamcbix: “ps. I'm curios to know from where you brought that quote, Rapunzel13. Probably from the occupation that she displays.” It wasn't exactly a quote. I just translated it from original [German] version

• Something seems to have gone wrong in translation. Better would be something like Quote: “Feature – general changes to occupation: - Occupied cities and ports are now usable when the owner [of said city/port] has activated the vacation mode. The base can be used [by the occupier and his allied players] but also liberated [by other players]. After a successful liberation the town/port cannot be attacked again until the owner has returned from vacation mode. - If the owner of an occupied town or p…