Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Good Game! I agree...Thanks bamcbix...but next time could I have a more umm how do you say..umm better way of being killed...I mean seriously a teaset?? besides... I reckon I would've won if I could have had more activity on here...damn RL..

• LOL...a teaset....really? LOL...

• Besides the fact I am currently running late for work...but will make a post..cross fingers everyone at work is in a happy place..lmao Just a question is there a way to see if someone is claiming a role to find out if it be true or not? I am sure on .org someone said some "mafia lingo" and I did question what does that mean...and I am sure someone said it was a way to see what they were claiming is true or not..will check that later when I return home. but thoughts..kaleg...teacup.. One question…

• wow...this game took a left turn somewhere..I thought games were to be a bit of fun.

• Quote from NickWolfwood: “Hera hasn't posted in almost 48 Hours, and while granted, half of that was Night phase, that is till almost 24 hours of open game time that she hasn't posted in.” I last posted at Friday, September 11th 2015, 9:55pm - Just to be exact and right now it is September 14th 2015, 12:11am You are correct most of that time was night time and when night time ended I did have other unexpected things to take care of (I'm a Mum give me a break!!)...I did pop on for a minute (well …

• Quote from Kaleg Nar: “VOTE -HERA-” OMG Kaleg, last time you did that you got killed..and I was hung...by a ceiling fan like a decoration..and seriously you vote me just because I do not agree with spam votes..are your interest in the town or do you have another motive? Quote from NickWolfwood: “Did you just seriously try to cast suspicion on me for saying I am innocent?” I was just sharing my thoughts, and yes why not? Unless you are going to say exactly what your role is one can only start to …

• well I for one am not going to jump on the wagon of voting someone then to only unvote them with reason that was my "spam vote" pretty risky thing to do if it is a townie and if everyone - well at least over half the players jumped on that wagon and voted in my time that I am not here OMG.. ....risky move as then night time falls and the mafia get to do what they do...so end outcome is we loose 2 townies. Which I may have missed it but how many mafia is there? or is the title the clear give away…

• Wow, being away for a while there is so much more to read than last game..and yet again there seems to be no real fluff to pick at since I last posted.. Also Congrats Nick on Mod position

• Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Hera, we've got quite a while longer to go this day. But what are your thought at this time?” My thoughts at this time is I need to learn the Mafia lingo (real quick, but keep in mind some of it is actually players names..lol..) as well as try and observe new "users" so to speak as there are a lot more people here..and Day One...well it is impossible to know who is who, even with a smaller amount of players as really everyone is suspicious especially you Kaleg! ...all in a…

• Oh yay goodie...so how may hours left in this day..

• I will hold off on my vote for now...even though Teacup could have mine..