Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 397.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• New Boards Discussion

raztan - - General

After the merger from Delta I haven't really been active on the board. Last time I was on here it looked like a lot of activity dropped off by other players too. Keeping that in mind I think starting a new board is actually a terrible idea.. I don't know the exact reasons why they're doing this. I predict even less activity on the new board, it will be a long and difficult rebuild. Compounding one mistake with another is the removal of the old board, There is a lot of history and good informatio…

• Update Mobile App and Save Ikariam!

raztan - - Feedback

I dunno about improvements but I won't touch the mobile app with a 10foot poll give it's permissions which I can't fathom a good reason for it having.. They need to trim the fat then I might install it. Till then I just login via browser to do simple tasks.. and it works fine. If any fighting is to be done I do that at a PC.

• You know back in the day dive boats use to be used this way, speed boats are just cheaper. I see what you're saying as about they should be destroyed, I kinda agree but not sure it's a big enough issue to deal with.

• Agree I would like to see this happen the OP gave a prime example of why this would be helpful after the HORRIBLE HORRIBLE change to add the active check on the return trip to the Dolphin wonder. Im all for this change, I it would not cause people to be less active.. unless you could people setting their alarms to wake up in the middle of the night to reactivate the miracle for the return trip.. those sob's got my pitty.

• Couple things. 1. This is a Hall of fame thread, it's very poor form to post CR's in a HoF thread, I'll be asking for their removal .. Please post your general non HoF (that's less then 1ml total damage) in the standard CR thread. 2. Those "losses" you high light have my name on it.. for sure.. I had 1 spear in each of those battles. You'd know that if your name was on their and you was there.. er.. or what maybe you was... hmmmm.

• ABC acting

raztan - - Spamboard

You know this would a lot more interesting if it also had to follow the previous poster to create a story.

• Cinetheater

raztan - - General

Well I hope so, I like it so far, You can only use each of the two once and only in 1 town.. so It's balanced I think. But if they don't find a way to put it to permanant use it seems like a waste of energy that could have gone into more important things.

• HoF HFX vs LoK Sea Battle

raztan - - Hall of Fame - Beta

Total Damage: 1,003,980.. Close but it qualifies Sea battle near Trydine (03.06.2016 19:23:05) KHAN[-HFX-] from Migupolis, Petropolis, WELCOME vs DragonLady DL[LoK] from Trydine, Rastan[LoK] from Omni-Trade, Berbana, Dark_Zeus_V, Trydine --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................0(-348) - Ram-Ship............................191(-326) Fire Ship..............................0(-99) - Fire Ship.................…

• HoF HFX vs LoK Land Battle

raztan - - Hall of Fame - Beta

Would have gone longer but HFX Colossus. Total damage: 1,353,460 Battle for WELCOME (03.06.2016 12:38:25) Rastan[LoK] from Dark_Zeus_V, WELCOME, Trydine vs fire emblem[-HFX-] from 4485, KHAN[-HFX-] from WELCOME --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................252(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................1037(-0) Swordsman.........................1850(-3010) - Swordsman.........................6098(-3216) Hoplite…

• Cinetheater

raztan - - General

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “A thread from Sampsia on .org (one of the admins) stated the Cinetheater will only be present until June 8th. board.en.ikariam.gameforge.com…-cinetheatre/#post3654007” Oooh Game Forge, How many man hours did you piss away on this limited time gimick to get us to watch your ad's? Good to know the development team time is being well managed

• ABC acting

raztan - - Spamboard

Well this post was a easy one.

• Cinetheater

raztan - - General

I just tried it and it works for me. This will come in handy in my wine town.

• Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “Same here raztan. And you are wrong about one thing - khalkhal can get pretty bad in private messages.Don`t put your confidence into wrong places. :phatgrin:” Well It did not sound like her, but I know it's not her because I've been with her for 90% of the war so the loot figures are grossly off. I don't know the exact number but if anything it would be fraction of that.. no where even close to 1ml let alone 4. now you might be thinking maybe they hit some towns I don't know…

• Quote from BLACK MONKEY: “Be careful with your members..in your alliance you have black sheeps , and they are back biting for you. They are not sincere with you and begging in front of other allainces...really sorry to see all this. I received this messages from the player who is also playing in Alpha..really damaging your repu.. [drk]content removed[/drk] :lolbash:” You sir are a liar, That is not how Khaleesi talks. Further more I've been with her thru most of the war so far and I know the con…

• Quote from Alhazred: “Part of the reason this happened is because to become one of the "top" alliances you need to accept a lot of players. Many "top" alliances accept anyone with a handful points and a good story. ” You are 110% correct, infact I'd say it's not part but rather the majority of the reason. Back on Delta my alliance had a very organized leadership, we neither broke into #1st place but the quality of our members was top notch across the board. They actually had a interview process …

• [GAME] true or false

raztan - - Spamboard

False.. Im tired of seeing him period. The Next person thinks Hillary will make a good (U.S) President.

• [GAME] true or false

raztan - - Spamboard

False Next person thinks Donald Trump would be a great (U.S) president.

• [GAME] true or false

raztan - - Spamboard

False, I don't drink alcohol. so.. no drinking games for me. Next person has not played the original Doom.

• [GAME] true or false

raztan - - Spamboard

Im not sure if you mean something called "big brands" as I believe there are a number of things with that name. or you mean big brands as in companies, which is what Im going to assume. I'd say False, Not as a general rule.. I don't hate companies just because of their size.. although the larger they are the more likely they'll start taking customers for granted. Next person person loves fried peanut butter, baloney & pickle sandwiches.

• [GAME] true or false

raztan - - Spamboard

False, They are delicious. Next person has a tattoo