Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 708.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Legalized Multiaccounting

PacoPico - - Beta's Whine Cellar

I think I have seen enough now that there should be a server war launched against the worst multi abusers. The ones I have come across are in general weak players, foul-mouthed, and have much more money than sense. I don't care about people with tiny accounts used to fill islands or people who don't use abuse their large accounts. I am after the worst ones only. I don't think there are any rules against publicly naming these accounts.

• Mr Jaggoo

PacoPico - - Archive - Beta

Sometimes being polite is not what is called for. This post was junk: Quote from Hanni: “ Now are you really going to tell me you have not edited CR's? Truthfully say you have not? You know, posting CR's with changed names is editing. Posting CR's with bold added is editing. Posting CR's with smiley faces that 9 year old girls use added in to the mix is editing. ” And so was the accusation that you somehow faked that CR. There are many noobs in the game who don't realize they don't have a full C…

• Quote from bamcbix: “Frankly that's not why it won't make it, it won't make it because it limits player interaction.” Agreed.. the proposal is too sweeping IMO. The only incidents of pushing that I have experienced have come from the scoundrels who try to get you banned during wars. I kind of like finding out who they are. Would a pop up warning explaining that you are about to push goods to a higher level player do? That way the player is both informed of the pushing rule and has to deliberatel…

• Most of the TBD/BAD CRs are posted by Novus of late. Surely if Novus posts them, they should be allowed to post too? Or you could go back and delete half of Arman's CR posts. I don't think you guys want that.

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

Quote from King Y2: “Look at his history and youll see LoK. I dont see it as outside help and I still see it as 5 stars :thumbup:” Well it is Crew's call but he's coming from an alliance of one and was in LoK less than a week ago. I don't think he left LoK in the first place. You could call it a wash given Crew also has a former LoK member who joined just for this inspection

• Quote from I AM: “ O I have the Tag today!!! You wear Multi Tags and only post from Total Babies Orb ” Well you see this is where the hilarity ensues. You see, I don't have multis BUT YOU DO. You complain about everyone else holding multis when YOU are the very problem you are crying about. YOU can't fight without multis. YOU can't fight without assistance, be that teleports from your friends to bail you out or gathering gold from your other accounts. DPX is using multis in several alliances to …

• Quote from I AM: “PacoJoke! Who you fight when you fought Me? O thats right you Ran like the Chickens all did in TBO! You cant fight with one account use the other. You are all Joke.. ” Oh please. You lost nearly every single battle against me. You can't handle an equal fight and you know that. Quote: “ Of course we have Multi's! I have more than 2 account's could 1 be in TBO, Shock, GoG. NoL Many of the name's are from -X-! So like said above you all just to Cowardly to form one alliance with a…

• Legalized Multiaccounting

PacoPico - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Quote from I AM: “ Multi accounts with Multi alliance's Cause Not one of you are a worthy Fighter!” DPX has many, some not hidden (they use variations of the same name) and some that maybe are. Are you sure this is something your own alliance wants?

• DOW on NoL

Quote from Danger Trebor: “As if by clockwork PACO comes out from under his stump to ACCUSE DPX of "assisting" without any proof at all. Paco thinks he should be the one on BETA to hold a monopoly on assistance. Paco, aren't your posts on this thread by themselves assisting NOL? Pretty darn hypocritical! ” You want to make a public announcement about what is honourable? Then expect it to be read by the public and commented on by the public. If you don't want the public to comment, make it in pri…

• DOW on NoL

Quote: “ DPX IS NOT INVOLVED IN THIS MATTER I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU KNOW NOL YOU DONE PISSED OF NVADER ALSO NVADER LEFT DPX SO HE CAN FIGHT YOU WATCH AND LEARN NEW COMMERS THIS IS HOW YOU HONORABLY ATTACK AN ALLIANCE AT WAR ” A war seeded by DPX whose outcome they don't like so they send one of their own to assist. Pretending not to assist by dropping tag is hardly honourable. It's more accurately described as "keeping at arms length" or "plausible deniability."

• Quote: “ @PacoPico this is the answer I expected from you. At the time NOL attacked DPX and helped your alliance, you all had great deal of dignity and respect to say NOL stay out of it </s>. Yes, there are members in both alliances TBO and NOL. ” That member would be me, correct? You guys are geniuses. Quote: “ Please do not call people bullies, that is some serious crap in RL. Do not mix that here in game and above all, we do NOT bully anyone. ” Acidtropical: "Get To Know Coward Alliance NOL".…

• I want you to understand something acid. There is ZERO overlap between NoL and TBO. I am not aware of anyone in TBO having an account there. We had ZERO relations with them prior to the merge other than some of our members from another alliance having had war with them for a couple of years. The four sub-alliances you call us? ZERO to it. We have been completely independent and acting that way. Remember the accusations of Shock being involved in the DPX-TBO war? That was groundless. However, you…

• Dow On Tbo

Quote from Felix: “ ALSO WE WERE FIGHTING ALL 4 OF YOUR SUB ALLIANCES WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET OTHER ALLIANCES TO FIGHT US? ” We don't have any sub-alliances. The one you think is a sub-alliance that you are fighting now has zero connection to us other than being from the same server and some of our members having been at war with them for a few years. The other sub-alliances you think we have are completely independent. We didn't see any evidence of you fighting "all four sub-alliances" (not s…

• Dow On Tbo

DT when you get older you will realize it's better just to own up to your words rather than play the weasel. You don't do yourself or your alliance any favours by denying what you say, mean or do. There are abusive elements in DPX and that abuse comes out not only internally in your alliance but externally as well. There is no honour in what DPX is doing now. There is no challenge throwing most of the weight of DPX on an alliance a third their size. This is all about subjugating a smaller allian…

• Dow On Tbo

Quote from Danger Trebor: “ Beta await you putting your money where your mouth is. (fingers are) Until then you have absolutely no credibility.” Most players don't normally ask me for proof of what they said. They know what they say, the meaning of what they say and whether they stand by what they said. The ones who can't remember usually wait seven days for the messages to expire. Let's let your words stand then and people themselves can decide how credible the both of us are. On invitations to…

• Dow On Tbo

Quote from Felix: “WELL WELL WELL MR PICO THE ATTACKS ON NOL IS BECAUSE THEY WERE ATTACKING US BEFORE AND AFTER THE WAR. SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE IS DPX IS NOT ALLOWED TO DEFEND THERE SELVES? ” Your guy made it very clear what this is all about. He's also extended invitations to attack him in personal messages to me.

• Dow On Tbo

Quote from Danger Trebor: “and once a week ago. Don't ever lie about me ever.” What happened a week ago? Quote: “ Are you even capable of fighting someone your own size? We were half your size, not even moved to our final locations nor did we have functioning miracles. Now you go after someone a third your size and provide sham diplomacy to fob us off. Once your gold is gone you will be very very exposed.” Quote from Danger Trebor: “Incapable of fighting anyone my own size? Hmmm, on the island I…

• Dow On Tbo

Quote from Danger Trebor: “and once a week ago. Don't ever lie about me ever.” What happened a week ago? Are you even capable of fighting someone your own size? We were half your size, not even moved to our final locations nor did we have functioning miracles. Now you go after someone a third your size and provide sham diplomacy to fob us off. Once your gold is gone you will be very very exposed.

• Dow On Tbo

Quote: “ Personally, I know why Paco has taken such an interest in the fighting with NOL. One of these accounts is Paco's multi. There I said it. Not that having a multi is cheating. It just is what it is, and Paco, if you are going to run around suggesting things on the boards, that opens you up for a little cross examination.... ” The only multi I have is a 1k account used to scout the server before the merge. No one in NoL and TBO share accounts. NoL is a completely independent alliance. You …

• Dow On Tbo

As far as we can tell, the war ended in name only. DPX has taken the opportunity to pile onto an even smaller alliance that is friendly with us. They have made it clear in the agora that this is happening because of the DPX - TBO war. If they can't beat an alliance half their size, perhaps one a third their size is manageable. I would encourage alliances in Beta not to make peace arrangements with DPX. We've only been on Beta a short time but from what I can guess, they will be looking to make p…