Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 116.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• DoW- HELL vrs HFX Part 2

XxDxX - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from Sober: “35 spies caught, that a record?lol ” 111 of mine got caught before.

• Sobber's Thread

XxDxX - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Quote from Sober: “And back into Vacation mode ” Are you the same Sober from SHOCK?

• No forgiveness

TBO of course.

• Imperial User

XxDxX - - General

@Les: I love Ikariam. I make 6.

• Yet another tool on Alpha

XxDxX - - Spam Archive - Alpha

You just got called out really bad. The only reason it's funny is because I(and TBO) know how true it is based on how you were on Eta.. lmao. --

Fluffy always gets his way. No matter the cost. --

Fluffimoster will wreck all those who attempt to challenge his rein on Hinatraoorwhatever's cities. Prepare for failure, Aeolus. --

You won't be receiving any sorry message from fluffy, you had your chance. Prepare for the fluffinator. --

Do it your way fluffy. Make him suffer for touching the fluff. --

You go fluff. Don't let these bullies push you around. --

• Novus? A coward alliance.

XxDxX - - Archive - Beta

Quote from Zyzyx: “And then when our designated champion once again tried to engage smarties one on one to settle the matter, smarties ran into v-mode again, just as he did the last time. But I guess that's fine because we're just supposed to let smarties dictate to us how we play the game. We're supposed to play piracy his way, accept his pillaging our player, and give no military response to his military attacks. For someone who complains about our "ridiculous rules," he sure seems to want us …

• Novus? A coward alliance.

XxDxX - - Archive - Beta

Quote from Smarty: “The outcome is this dork got 3 "S"holes came and fought a 4v1!!! :pillepalle: :pillepalle: Novus, you deserve the crown COWARD! :hail: :hail: :hail: ” I find it a bit hypocritical that someone from LoK is calling another person/alliance a coward based on the guy receiving reinforcements. So far almost every single LoK member that has come under attack, the first thing they do is ask for all the help they can get no matter the size or challenge of the opponent(s) attacking the…

• Stop SlowBoating Please

Thread started because of my slow-boating. And is now about nvader's booty. Does it get more off topic than that? --

• Legalized Multiaccounting

Quote from Combatto: “Thats funny, people reported the prior post for the word COWARD ? LOL, IDIOT, MORON and a few others are legal as well...” His post didn't get reported, he added that in to his signature to try and be cool. --

• This Has To Stop

Quote from Wlddog: “that was what... 2 years ago? well.. my presence was requested, and I answered. i'm honored you guys remember me at all. Your memory of this little helpless puppy is still intact? Why,,, are you members of my fan club or something?” Uhhh was under the impression Combatto was speaking about Sky Warrior? Considering he made a post saying he was quitting not too long ago. My Final Post --

• This Has To Stop

Quote from Combatto: “I read you quit and would not be posting here anymore..” Was thinking the same exact thing. --

• Looking for 2 Beta accounts

XxDxX - - Spam Archive - Beta

Quote from Lan Ranger: “I might trash talk one player and the next thing I know 4 of my towns are being attacked by 4 different accounts all belonging to one person.” If I have 1 spear in any of Paco's towns, my other account is not able to do anything with any of Paco's towns. So if someone occupies one of your towns or ports, their other accounts cannot do anything with any one of your towns due to the IP Sharing. Being able to attack 4 differant towns of one player by 4 different accounts all…

Quote from Danger Trebor: “You know, Dan, that was less than 2 days ago. You should easily have that left in your PM box, especially since there is at least one of you in TBO with multiple accounts. And there can't be that many CMs and PMs being sent between a small handful of people. PMs don't get deleted until long after 2 days. I shouldn't have to remind someone with your obvious Ika acumen.” I delete my messages on a very often bases, TBO sends hundreds of CIRCs per day. If it's an active fi…

Quote from Danger Trebor: “Please post how I "Insulted" you in a PM. If you refer to my Loathing of those that multi-account, I would hardly call that an insult. I would call that a statement of how I feel about playing against those that feel a need to use 2 accounts hand in glove with one another for the purpose of getting ahead of those with a single account. But, please prove me wrong, Narcissus...., and prove that I personally insulted you in game.” I'm regarding some stuff said after that …

Quote from Danger Trebor: “So I actually tried to keep anonymity, and XxDxX makes it about himself. That was not my wish nor my intention. Do me a favor, this wasn't about you, please don't make it about you. DT” You insult me for having two accounts in PMs, then what, a little under two days later you go and write this crap on here. What da problem is? --